Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cross dresser and sister x bf

Jump to newest

By *tephstockings OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Here is my true story about me and my sister x bf she was with him a few years and they split allways thought he was cute lol he he any way about 12 months after they split I had a message of him asking to meet up he didn't have a clue who I really was as my photos was of me dressed girly I thought what the hell so had a chat shaking waiting for the reply it came through omg I thought he could tell my sister if he recognised me or do I let him now I now him . Any how I open the message he had sent a pick of his cock and body wow toned and a big willy we chatted and I said so how come u fancy cd girls and he said an x gf of his her brother used to crossdress and it turned him on my hart was pounding but was positive he had never seen me dressed I left it thought do I say anything or not my hart raceing but then he said her name and wasn't my sister I thought few my secret is safe but he keep messaging me so chatting away I was abit horny dressed girly and d*unk I said to him remember Rachel ur x gf he said yer how do I now her I said she my sister never got a reply of him thought ow no 15 mins went by nothing then a message come through my hart was pounding I open the message and read u still live at 27 I said yer why open the door I am out side I opened the door he kissed me and said go on suck my cock see if ur better than ur sister so like a good girl I got on my knees undid his jeans and his cock was there all ready hard I kissed the end and looked up at him before I tooked him in my mouth his cock was all wet with pre cum tasted lush I sucked him like that for a few minutes before taking him to my room where I carried on sucking his lush cock the he tensed and his cock went rock hard and he started to cum he cum loads all in my mouth over my face blouse down my skirt to tasted lush still see him every few months xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

naughty gurl

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Lucky him

By (user no longer on site)