Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

true story happened five years back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Our true story

My wife, leah had been friends with Angela for around ten years .

Angela I must admit always managed to give me the horn but her husband was a round table type knob so as a couple we never hit it off .

Anyway leah and Angela had not spoken for a year or two and but bumped into each other when out with work friends. Angela said she was now divorced and playing the field . Leah told her to call in for a catch up .

Cutting a few weeks out we went out for a meal as a threesome and after a very heavy night returned back to our place where we cracked open another bottle of red.

As we went into the early hours drinking and chatting, inhibitions started to fall away so we asked her when she last had sex? she said she met a guy 10 years younger and had a one night stand something very new to her but best sex ever .

She then asked us how after 12 years of marriage we kept the spark. So we just came out with it and said we dabbled with swinging, cam with other couples etc .

To say she was initially shocked was an understatement but said her husband had always pestered her to go wife swapping .

I got the lap top out and showed her this site and went to the chat rooms where couples were having sex and the odd guy wanking on cam, we both watched and could see it aroused her even though their was nervous laughter.

She asked leah if she had done it with another female ? leah said she had fondled a fems boobs and bum but fancied a bit more .

I then thought well as we are all a tad bit inebriated lets go for it so said how about we all go upstairs get naked ?. We went up stairs first and said to Angela if she fancied it just come up with another bottle, if not she knew where spared bed was .

leah and I got naked and down to it she was absolutely soaking wet and said she wanted Angela to fuck her , 15 minutes went by and Angela never appeared at that time we thought nope she wasn't going to bother .

Just then the door opened wide and she stood there giggling with a bottle of red and totally naked . Her body was as gorgeous with her black pubes well trimmed forming the perfect triangle she was playing with her pussy as she walked towards us .

As she climbed on the bed she said "its for me to play with leah Ade you can fuck leah after as I watch.

Leah was laughing nervously as Angela leaned over and kissed her on the lips , leah reached out and massaged Angelas boobs .

Angel told leah to lie back on the bed Angela then straddled leah in the 69 position .

To see your wife about to have a gorgeous wet pussy pushed into her face has to be the biggest turn on for a guy ever.

Angela lowered herself on to leahs face , I could hear leah lapping up Angelas pussy juices Angela occasionally raising her ass so I could see leahs wet face, she was loving it whipping her tounge in an out of Angelas pussy .

Angela was fingering and licking leahs pussy occasionally stretching leahs pussy at this time, I helped Angela lick her out , Angela stated to rub leahs clit which started to make leah buck and moan out loud the more she did it the more Angela grinded her pussy into leahs face.

Will do follow on if folks interested if I haven't explained it well guess nobody will want me to continue lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

lets hear more

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

??

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who isnt going to want to hear more!

over a year ago

More please xx

over a year ago

Continuation

As Angela fingered leah you could hear and see how wet leah was, occasionally Angela would raise her bum so she could see the pleasure on leahs face that was a massive turn on .

I then got off the bed and went to the dressing table where I pulled from the draw two of leahs dildos. One was her giant one, at this point Angela said fuck tHats big I said leah can take it can you ? Angela said well give it here leah can go first.

Angela parted leahs pussy and slowly started to push it in ,leah was so soakin wet she took the full length at first attempt.

Angela started to move it in and out as leah really moaned out loud slightly muffled as Angela grinded her pussy in to leahs face at the same time telling her to lick her and push her tounge in deeper .

At this point I was now kneeling up close to Angelas face wanking my cock , Now I would like to say at this point Angela took my cock in her mouth but she didn't lol she could see I was getting a bit to excited and gently pushed me away later telling me she was worried I was going to shoot cum all over her face and hair lol.

Angela told me to stop wanking and just watch and enjoy and wait .

Angela then climbed off leah and said its my turn now hun at this point leah straddled Angela in 69 and I watched as Angela moaned and groaned while lapping up all of leahs pussy juices. leah stretched Angelas pussy and asked Angela if I could lick her out Angela signalled yes so I went down on her pussy as leah pushed my head in , she tasted fuckin lovely and I lapped her up as leah worked on her clit . Leah then pushed me aside and used her dildo on Angela at this point the girls went full on to make each other cum .

more to follow

over a year ago

continue please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Angela and leah then put on the horniest show ever as they fingered and fucked each other see your wife cum with another women cannot be beaten .

When they were finished I was finally allowed to fuck leah I got her on all fours and slipped my throbbing cock right up her pussy as it had been over an hour I knew I was not going to last long so fucked her hard and fast burying her head into the pillow as I fucked her Angela started to feel my ass and whispered in my ear to fuck hard and this did the trick fuckin hell I admit it was the best fuck I had ever had .

I will tell of one other further play weeks down the line if interested .

The next morning I can tell you ALL were so embarrassed at what we had done but as we found a little shy after the event and ners before is the norm.

over a year ago

Yes xx more

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Would love to hear more

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Amazing

over a year ago

I definitely want to hear more

over a year ago

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

good story but we all want to hear more of what happened next.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

do tell more plz

By *damkaMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Plz tell us more

By *rodigalMan