Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustforsexxMan
over a year ago

Derby

I have best sex ever

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had a feel of her tits this was only the other night she came around and had been drinking when she went on the front for a smoke. She then started rambling on typical d*unk talk. Then that was that.

The next day she had done all my washing and said I've washed all your underwear, being polite I said thanks she commented jokingly that she had a good sniff of my boxers I just laughed it off. Don't know wheather she was joking or serious but wait and see what happens from here.

By *ustforsexxMan
over a year ago

Derby

You should put it out there is she hot

over a year ago

She's ok for a mother in law. I think she is game she is always touchy feels but never really crossed my mind till she said s sniffed my boxers.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was lucky enough to see her tits when she was pissed she was telling her mates i was her toy boy so thought i would wind her up after i dropped her friends off sed toy boy eh you couldnt handke it to my suprise out popped the biggest pair of tits i have ever seen

By *ustforsexxMan
over a year ago

Derby

I thought the same bout mine then we ended up fuckin

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I thought the same bout mine then we ended up fuckin"

Don't leave that statement hanging there on its own. Give it some company and tell us the full details.

over a year ago

Never had any fun with mine but she used to tease and flirt like mad when my then wife was not around

over a year ago

Yes, been married twice and it was 1st wife's mother. Must have been 20yr between us, she was short and dumpy had big tits and had separated from wife's dad years before. We used to laugh and flirt but nothing more until one nite we went to party at her place and stayed over. We'd all had fair bit to drink and after gone to bed I needed a piss, on way back I passed m-in-l room and heard a buzzing, taking a peak she was on her bed naked using a vibrator on herself. I watched a while then backed out the room when she said "don't just watch".

I didn't need asking twice and ad I climbed on the bed she took the vibratory out laying there her legs open, pussy wet. I slid between her legs and into her pussy, she pulled my face onto her tits as I fucked her. We both came at same time.

Had irregular sex with her over the next couple years till she met a guy and they moved further away.

over a year ago

Great thread

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

"I have best sex ever"
what she look like mate

By *obinhood86Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Saw my mother in law in shower

over a year ago

Not fucked her but got the best blowjob of my life off mine.

We were at a wedding and she asked me to walk her to a car where her friend was picking her up, she was wearing high heels down a gravel path and stumbled and I caught her, she thrust herself into me and kissed me, led me behind a tree and proceeded to give me a blowjob until I came in her mouth...

Post new Message to Thread