FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stag party

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last week my wife and i went to York for a couple of days a group of lads from Newcastle got on the train and were going down to York for a stag weekend.

They sat down and chatted away and it turned out we were staying at the same hotel. Later that night we met the guys in the bar be for we all hit the town.

Mo had a short dress on and high heels and no knickers, one of the lads ask Mo if she had panties on ? No she said and gave him a wink.

We came across the boys in a pub later on, the guy who Mo wink at came across and told me i was a lucky guy to have such a sexy wife, i said thanks and she loves to fuck younger guys, you should have seen his face!

To cut a long story short one thing lead to another and Me and Mo ended back in our room with three of the stag party and each one got a blow job and fucked her for a couple of hours.

The next day down in the hotel bar the whole gang of the stag party new what had happend with there pals screwing Mo the night be for.

They asked if there was any more fun on offer, six of them went up to our room and she sucked cock and got fucked all afternoon

The guys asked us to go out for the night with then and the fun carried on they all had a feel at her pussy as we went round the pubs

Mo got shagged up against a wall at the back of one of the pubs by four of the guys one after the other as they were just so horny they had just to dump there load and Mo loved it,

so it was back to the hotel as the night went on the guys kept poping in to our room for a shag two three at a time

Getting back on the train home Mo smiled and said it was the best weekend we have had in a long time and i am sure those lads from Newcastle will remember it for a long time to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread