Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The day the coach broke down part 2!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Beverly continued to sit in front of me tracing my stockinged legs with her nails .... god it felt amazing and even though my cock was flacid and spent it still tingled under the black satin thong

"Do you like wearing stockings and a thong" she asked

"Yes" is all I could manage

"Tell me how it makes you feel"

"Errrm I erm I guess it feels very silly very erm delicate and a little girly"

Her eyes widened and a grin appeared across her face "you like feeling girly then"

"It feels nice"

Now looking at my feet she asked.. "what shoe size at you?"

"8"

Then a big smile a big dirty smile erupted on her as she stood and crossed the room to an open suitcase facing away from me so I couldn't see what's inside.. I watched nervously as she took out a gorgeous pair of gold strappy stilletoes with a pointed toe and silver heel and returned to the seat in front of me

"You want to please me don't you... after all the pleasing I've been giving you you wouldn't let me down and be selfish would you... you see I have a secret ... a secret that I get very turned on by boys dolled up as girls... you want to please me don't you!!"

"Yes Beverly I do "

"Good boy" and with that she started to slide my feet into the heels and fasten them up" it didn't occur to me why she had size 8 heels with her when her feet where clearly smaller...

Helping me up on my feet she showed me how to walk in them and I couldn't help but love how walking on my toes with my calves muscles tight and streatched mmmmm I can't explain why but god I was enjoying this .. I felt amazing and so turned on by it all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Glad you're continuing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

love this story

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Glad to hear more xxxc

over a year ago

Loving this story . I do like a girly boy myself

over a year ago

Wish it was me

over a year ago

Walking up and down leading to walk on my toes feeling unmmmmm

That's when it happened... "you must be cold"

"A little" I replied

Stood behind me my arms still tied she undid them but not before a resasssuring "don't try to leave" whispered in my ear .. then she helped me into a floor length black totally sheer gown and sat me on a chair in front of the hotel room mirror

"Now time to soften even more those boyish features and those glistening eyes"

over a year ago

More please

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

over a year ago

Still in her satin trench coat Beverly turned men in the chair to face her also sat on an identical chair ... facing away from the mirror I couldn't see what was happening as she first pushed what short hair I had back using an Alice band

Then she began applying what said L'Oreal foundation on the bottle to my face.. it was cold at first but once she finished rubbing it in, my cheek bones and jaw line were tempered bronzed blusher.. it smelt nice I thought .. conscious my cock still flacid in the thong was startening to wake up again I started to shift in my seat.. her hand instantly gripped my little bulge between my legs hard

"Don't you dare move again! This is a delicate process and I want to make sure I get it right"

I sat ridged for the rest of the time

Even a little scared at the glimps

Of how stern she could be

Next out of the makeup bag came an array of eyeshadow and she plumped for a dark grey colour with a tiny brush and made me close my eyes, then some white and silver and lastly a rich bronze.. I didn't mind as I was both curious what she was doing to my face and willing to do anything she wanted as my lust by now for her was uncontrollable ..

If I wasn't staring at her stockinged legs it was her outline of her breasts under the shimmering satin trenchcoat or her stunning heels and how her calves looked amazing in them or her glimmering eyes and plump lips ... even then I was distracted by the items she had put on me and I could slowly feel my tense legs becoming more and more comfortable in the stilletoes she had put me in that felt so awkward at first.

Eye liner came next and then mascara which tickled and I found hard to keep my eyes open while she was applying it .. then a pencil of some sort around my lips and then some more touches with more small brushes, a dan of this and a dab of that before she started on my eyebrows

Fuck they hurt as she plucked and shaped them but she just laughed at me her dirty laugh and told me to stop being a baby.. when I protested as I got worried what long lasting effect it would have on my face she sat back and just stared in silence until I'd finished objecting and just went quiet and let her carry on " good boy I see you do want to please me and that makes me happy "

Finally after what seemed ages she unrolled a tube of dark pink lipstick ??.. just the sight was a turn on as it is generally for most men but I was amazed when she put it on my lips. how the feeling of it made me quiver.. then came gloss and a little more podwer

"All done " Beverly said..

I started to turn to the mirror but she stopped me and turned me away.. she then put a drape over it completely so I had no idea what I looked... god it was so hard not wanting to see

Then she sprayed me generously with her perfum poison ... the smell of it wow I loved it and it just touched me in such a horny way!

"That has got me sooo wet you naughty boy" Beverly said as she watched my confusion expand and her eyes lowerd to my now petruding rock hard cock

"I think it's time I had a little something back don't you? As a thank you.. what do you say my pretty boy?"

All I could do was gulp and stare like the lost boy I was

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

The absolute dream

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Fab!!!

By *ub_boiMan
over a year ago

manchester

I would kneel naked and beg for this to do done to me. Wonderful ...

over a year ago

Great story . More please

over a year ago

I would love this done to me

Luv fee xxx

over a year ago