Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught outside by the police

Jump to newest

By *uttonCpl4Fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clipstone

So at the weekend we were out playing in the woods and taking lots of sexy photos for fab. It was a hot day and I was walking around naked in just my ballet pumps carrying my dress and posing for my lovely mr to take photos.

We were getting rather turned on so stopped a few times and had a play. Whilst on my knees with Mr Suttons cock deep down my throat I felt someone appear next to us. I glanced across to see a man playing with his cock. I loved bring watched and knowing it was turning others on so when I looked around to see men all around at varying distances away with their hard cocks in their hands it made my pussy tingle with excitement.

With mr Suttons permission I invited the men with the nicest cocks across one at a time. I wanted my man to see me enjoy all these other men before he could bend me over a tree stump or fallen tree and pound me hard. Each cock I was presented with I teased slowly with my tongue then whilst massaging his balls I worked him more and more in my mouth getting deeper and deeper until he fed me his load. Each mouthful made me more and more excited and I caught sight of a big black cock with an amazing girth I needed to play with. As I beckoned him across I heard a car pull into the car park, this didn't concern me as these woods are well known for such fun so I was excited at who would potentially be joining us.

Suddenly all these lovely cocks surrounding me were being put away and the men disappearing. I turned to see why and a pair of police officers were walking towards us through the woods. I turned to mr s and smiled he knew I had a thing for a man in uniform. As they approached I could see there was a male and female officer.

I didn't put my dress back on, there seemed no point they weren't stupid they would know what we were up to anyway and it turned me on standing there naked. I was expecting to be told off but the male officer just asked what we were doing. I replied that we were just enjoying the sun and he asked if I had been giving my man oral sex. Well I could hardly say no could I, I smiled and said yes at which point he turned to his female colleague and nodded.

The next thing I knew he was undoing his trousers and he asked me to show him what I had been doing. I knelt down and did as I had been told. Soon his manhood was pushing deeper into my throat, he had a very good cock and wow he was tasting amazing. I stopped for a moment to see that mr s was ok with what I was doing. As I looked across the female officer was unbuttoning her shirt and guiding his hand to touch her breasts. Wow she had an amazing body I was jealous he was getting to touch her.

My head was quickly returned to the police man's cock and I sucked him some more. I could hear the moans of the police woman next to us and though I didn't know what was happening exactly I knew it meant mr s was enjoying himself as much as I was.

Just as this sexy man in uniform shot his load deep down my throat a voice came across their radio and quickly they fastened their clothes and hastily crossed the woods back to the car. As they left us they said to be careful not to get caught again because some officers are less lenient!

We didn't wait to get home and ignored their advice and right there over the tree stump mr s bent me over and gave me the most amazing time of my life. I had been so turned on by the afternoons events that the sex was electric. It's just a shame we didn't get any photos with the police officers there but you can see from our other photos how horny I was and imagine how hard my pussy was pounded over that tree stump after such a horny afternoon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky girl xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So at the weekend we were out playing in the woods and taking lots of sexy photos for fab. It was a hot day and I was walking around naked in just my ballet pumps carrying my dress and posing for my lovely mr to take photos.

We were getting rather turned on so stopped a few times and had a play. Whilst on my knees with Mr Suttons cock deep down my throat I felt someone appear next to us. I glanced across to see a man playing with his cock. I loved bring watched and knowing it was turning others on so when I looked around to see men all around at varying distances away with their hard cocks in their hands it made my pussy tingle with excitement.

With mr Suttons permission I invited the men with the nicest cocks across one at a time. I wanted my man to see me enjoy all these other men before he could bend me over a tree stump or fallen tree and pound me hard. Each cock I was presented with I teased slowly with my tongue then whilst massaging his balls I worked him more and more in my mouth getting deeper and deeper until he fed me his load. Each mouthful made me more and more excited and I caught sight of a big black cock with an amazing girth I needed to play with. As I beckoned him across I heard a car pull into the car park, this didn't concern me as these woods are well known for such fun so I was excited at who would potentially be joining us.

Suddenly all these lovely cocks surrounding me were being put away and the men disappearing. I turned to see why and a pair of police officers were walking towards us through the woods. I turned to mr s and smiled he knew I had a thing for a man in uniform. As they approached I could see there was a male and female officer.

I didn't put my dress back on, there seemed no point they weren't stupid they would know what we were up to anyway and it turned me on standing there naked. I was expecting to be told off but the male officer just asked what we were doing. I replied that we were just enjoying the sun and he asked if I had been giving my man oral sex. Well I could hardly say no could I, I smiled and said yes at which point he turned to his female colleague and nodded.

The next thing I knew he was undoing his trousers and he asked me to show him what I had been doing. I knelt down and did as I had been told. Soon his manhood was pushing deeper into my throat, he had a very good cock and wow he was tasting amazing. I stopped for a moment to see that mr s was ok with what I was doing. As I looked across the female officer was unbuttoning her shirt and guiding his hand to touch her breasts. Wow she had an amazing body I was jealous he was getting to touch her.

My head was quickly returned to the police man's cock and I sucked him some more. I could hear the moans of the police woman next to us and though I didn't know what was happening exactly I knew it meant mr s was enjoying himself as much as I was.

Just as this sexy man in uniform shot his load deep down my throat a voice came across their radio and quickly they fastened their clothes and hastily crossed the woods back to the car. As they left us they said to be careful not to get caught again because some officers are less lenient!

We didn't wait to get home and ignored their advice and right there over the tree stump mr s bent me over and gave me the most amazing time of my life. I had been so turned on by the afternoons events that the sex was electric. It's just a shame we didn't get any photos with the police officers there but you can see from our other photos how horny I was and imagine how hard my pussy was pounded over that tree stump after such a horny afternoon."

WOW that sounds so horney

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Very horny reading that!

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

By *uttonCpl4Fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clipstone

Mr S here. I love taking Mrs S down the woods and allowing her inner cock slut to come out. Seeing her play with cocks of all shapes and sizes is a great turn on.

Sunday was very similar to the previous occasions we had been to the woods. Mrs S at first hesitant and as soon as we walk into the woods, the confident cock slut starts emerging.

We started to walk deeper in and Mrs S asked for permission to remove her clothes, of course I allowed this. Seeing her flesh becoming exposed in the glorious sunshine soon had my cock twitching.

Soon she had attracted the attention of a guy who straight away got his cock out and started wanking. I invited him to join us and he wasted no time in exploring Mrs S groping her breasts and fingering her wet pussy. She wrapped her hand around his hardening cock teasing his little hole with her thumb. She was soon down on her knees spitting on his cock as she got ready to swallow it. She worked her magic with her tongue and soon the guy was tending his body trying to hold back. She took his cock out of her mouth and wanked it like a milk maid and soon his cream was shooting on her tits. He thanked her, did up his trousers and left.

Soon her next cock was spotted and she needed this one in her pussy. She wasted no time in getting a condom on it and impaling herself riding him like it was the last cock she would have. This guy didn't last long and shot his load into the rubber.

A few guys had now joined us and Mrs S was like a dog on heat taking them in her mouth. I was getting so turned on I needed to have her suck my cock. I moved to the front and positioned myself. Mrs S knew what had to be done and took me deep in her mouth. I closed my eyes, the feeling was great. Just then the rustling of leaves and twigs broke my thoughts, I opened my eyes and the other guys had fastened up and were moving away.

I then saw the two uniforms.

Post new Message to Thread