Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

To a Mistress.

Jump to newest

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

I am naked on my knees with my arms tied wide to the bottom end of a big brass bed, tied with stockings. My legs are spread as instructed. My cock hangs heavy, as do my large balls, exposed as instructed.

You enter the room looking magnificent, as always. you move around the room , preparing things, ignoring me, but fully aware that you are teasing me with fantastic body and of course what you are wearing. My cock stirs with your every movement. Teasing me is easy, as you strut around, the sway of your hips, the round firmness of your ass, the tight waist, accentuated by the soft black leather bodice and the swell of your firm breasts being caressed by the soft leather.

Standing infront of me, legs apart, my eyes can barely move from the tight crotch of a pair of soft black leather hotpants, that grips your pussy tightly and clings and separate your ass in the most provocative way.

Tearing my eyes from your sweet crotch I see your gorgeous legs encased in the finest silk black tights and a pair of black leather thigh length boots. my cock stands proud and hard, twitching.

"You're a very naughty bottom, need some lessons , what shall I do with you today"..........you announce, snapping me out of the world of your leather clad pussy.

"Do you like my shorts, would you like to lick them, smell them, taste them, naughty bottom, you will be punished if I let you." you tell me, while touching and squeezing your pussy, pleasuring yourself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

You turn and present your delicious round ass right in front of me, my cock throbs, you tilt my head back and ease back until my face is covered by your sweet round ass and your crotch grinds on my face. You work yourself over my face ,pleasuring yourself. As I wallow in the delight of your hot leather clad pussy and ass. I work my tongue, as you let me, from clit to between your ass cheeks, until you have satisfied yourself.

"Good bottom".

Standing again in front of me, you tease my heavy balls with your booted foot.

"Will I just kick you now , no "...............you turn and slip your shorts off, as they slip off your ass and down your legs. I can't help but admire your toned legs and ass encased in sheer seamless black tights, as you bend and pick up the shorts you linger fully bent, the vision of your ass and a glimpse of your sweet hot pussy.

Stroking between your legs, lightly spanking your clitty, you untie my wrists.

"if you want taste this pussy, you have to earn it, on your back", pushing me down.

I do so willingly, then you drop the shorts over my face. I cannot see but the sweet blend of your heavenly pussy and leather is mesmerising. I hear the long zips of your boots going and no sooner than your shorts being taken off my face but replaced by your sweet hot are on my face, you rub your feet all over my face, I revel in the hot moist leathery aroma of your feet as you jam your feet over and over against my nose.

"Breathe in slave, bask in your Mistress, open your mouth".

You jam your foot into my mouth. I suck and lick your feet and toes as you alternate which foot is jammed into my open willing mouth, gently slapping my cheeks with the other foot.

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

You stand up from the stool you were using, moving it out the way, you walk around me, lightly kicks here and there.

"legs wide apart, bottom, your cock is leaking, more punishment needed".

Standing between my outstretched thighs, you stand on my throbbing cock, squashing it down onto my stomach, you can feel my pulse throw the sole of your foot, a good sensation, withdrawing your foot, wondering what next.

SLAP goes your foot on my balls, making them bounce around, with a steady tempo, you make my balls dance to your tune, not harsh, just firm enough, alternating your feet amusing yourself.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to be owned and collared bye a mistresz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does she do next??

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

"thank you Mistress"

" I am just starting ,your cock ,balls and ass are in for a long good bashing, if you are good I may treat you, get on your hands and knees, bottom, "

With a kick to the ribs I get in position, you kick my thighs wider, exposing me for more abuse.

"what shall I do now, kick your ass, kick your balls, fuck you, .........I think a good spanking would be good, what shall I use, my hand, flogger, paddle.......this flat soled white tennis shoe will be good "

You proceed to spank me with the tennis shoe, a vigourous spanking, my ass cheeks turning a glowing red in a short time,each slap burns my arse, ......you sit across my back to administer some more, I can feel your hot wet pussy moistening my backas you rub yourself on me while spanking me some more.

Standing, another light kick to the ribs,.........."on your back, arms and legs spread wide, now bottom".

I obey immediately, again completely open and exposed.

I await the words of Mistress, to see what comes next.

End of part 1.

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Disappointed with the lack of interest, maybe not bother with part 2.

over a year ago

Lovely story. Certainly had my cock twitching at the thought of the administered punishment by Mistress.

I, for one, would love to read part 2.

By *icked1 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Will see what I can do,

By *lack_nylonsTV/TS
over a year ago

Fife & Pitlochry

Love it xxx

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I'm waiting to read the rest please it's so horny. I would luvto serve a mistress

over a year ago

Good writing _icked1, would love to read part II !

Post new Message to Thread