Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wifes first time

Jump to newest

By *appy feeeet OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

Hi, this happened just a few weeks ago & was 1 of the sexiest things we have ever done. My wife j & i had fallen into a bit of a rut sexually so i tried to convince her to try something new. she was a virgin when we met & she refused point blank for ages telling me i was a pervert. well i kept asking & in the end 1 night when we were alone she said ok but how. well me being me had already joined a site & put a few pictures of us on it. J is a petit 4,11 with the most beautiful pert 34 b boobs & sexy little body. I showed her & said all we had to do was put a meet now flag on our profile. She laughed & said no one would reply. I put the meet now flag on & her jaw almost hit the floor as the replies started rolling in. In 2 hours we had 196. Well we sifted through them, 99% were single men. The couples wernt our type so i told J to pic a man. I wasnt going to let this chance go now i had her interest. she couldnt believe there was so many men within 10 miles of where we live in Birmingham. She loved looking at all the cocks but said there had to be a face pic as she wanted the whole package. I was getting turned on now at the level of interest she was showing so when she told me to message a 35 year old lad who was in the army i wasted no time. He was quick to reply. so i gave him the address & told him to be here in about an hour so we could get ready. Well the shock of what we had just done hit us in a mix of panic & excitement but we both jumped in the shower. The 1 thing we agreed on was he must wear a condom. J put some sexy undies on & a dress that tied round the waste. We sat waiting & before long there was a knock at the door. OMG J looked petrified as i got up to let him in. At the door i was greeted by a good looking guy who shook my hand, I showed him into the living room where J stood & they gave each other a hug & little peck before sitting down & starting to chat. I went to get drinks from the kitchen & on my return J was chatting & laughing like old friends.

After about 30 minutes or so i asked if we should move this up to the bedroom, so we made our way up. J looked so sexy & wasnt showing ant sign of nerves anymore but had a confident sexiness about her. I was rock hard at the prospect of what was to come, Once in the room J asked him to sit on the bed next to him, As soon as he was sat she lent over & kissed him. This soon developed into a passionate snog. she was running her hand up his leg he was caressing he back & playing with her hair. Then he started to unzip the front of her dress exposing her bra clad tits, she undid the belt giving him better access to her sexy body. This was mind blowing to watch, my beautiful wife kissing & about to be taken by another man. He slipped her dress off her shoulders & kissed her neck & down her back , This was driving her wild & i new she was now so turned on there would be no stopping her now. She pulled his t shirt up over his head & kissed his chest & nipples while he had undone her bra & was gently cupping her boobs in his hands. He threw her bra on the floor & pushed her back on the bed kissing her lips then drifting down over her neck & chest until he found her left breast kissing it then sucking on the nipple before moving onto the other, the look on her face was magical, J saw me watching & i winked at her she smiled back then closed her eyes again as i saw that his hand had slipped down her body to her pantie clad pussy. Her dress now fully open she slipped out of it so she was just lay i her tiny panties & heels with another man. This was the sexiest thing i had ever seen. She pushed him up & went for his jeans having them undone in a flash, she pushed them down. his cock sprang out already hard. mm commando she said, a soldier through & through. she wrapped he small hand around his hard cock, it was about 6 inch & quite thick. She suck her tongue out & tasted the tip before kissing the head & up & down the shaft to his balls that she was cupping. I could tell he was loving it , she gives the best blow jobs. then she sunk her lips over his cock taking as much as she could before getting into a nice motion. He had to push her off as he said much more & he would come. He asked her to lie on he bed & he got the sides of her panties & puled them off exposing her pussy to another man or the first time. J keeps her pussy lips shaven but has a little bit of hair just above her slit. He was down on her in an instant running up & down making her squirm. he sucked on her lips before open in them & darting his tongue in & out of her soaking pussy. This went on for a while until i could tell she was building to her 1st orgasm. Sh let go in 1 almighty scream clamping her legs around his head & telling him not to stop.

After a minute or two J opened her eyes & with a big smile said thank you for that now whos going to fuck me. Ever the gent i told our guest he could go first. J got up & gave his cock another good suck before rolling a condom down his shaft with her lips. she then lay back & opened her legs inviting him into her pussy that hadnt had another cock in it except mine. he got between her & rubbed his cock up & down to make it nice & wet then slowly pushed it all the way in as J gasped but that soon built to a moan as he slid in & out building up a nice pace. She pulled him down & kissed him wildly tongues entwined this was magical. He broke away & said do you like doggy., in a flash she was on all fours & he was pushing his cock hard & deep in from behind. This was my chance to see how horny she was so i moved to the side of the bed & offered her my cock. she didnt even open her eyes i just think her sixth sense kicked in & she opened her mouth & took my cock sucking on it for all she was worth. We went at this for some time & J was loving it having a few more orgasms on the way before our guest said he couldnt hold n any more. J barked at him to cum in her pussy, this was to much for him & he jerked & groaned emptying is sperm into the condom buried deep in her pussy. He stayed there as J milked the last of it out of his cock with her amazing vaginal muscles. it looked like he was being electrocuted. After he pulled out i span her round so i could get on the bed in a spoon position & pushed my cock deep into her very wet pussy. J grabbed his softening cock & gave it a kiss & suck before she pulled the condom off. she wanked him as i fucked her coming after about 10 minutes. J was still wanking him & flicking the tip of his cock with her tongue. We all came down after a while & J said how much she had enjoyed it & that she would love to do it again. we traded phone numbers & he got dressed. J took him to the door & after 1 final snog he left with the promise of a rematch. J really loved the evening & we have even had a bit more fun over the last few weeks. Let us know is you want to hear more x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovaguy1Man
over a year ago

Chippenham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing boy I'd love to eat her pussy after she's been filled by u then feed her my cock

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story! Would love to hear more!

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Feeling very hard!

over a year ago

Mmm loving this xxx

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

yer i want more

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

i think you know we would all want to hear more of whats been happening

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Great story luv to be that guy mmmm.

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Manchester

Omg what, a erotic story, please tell us some more xxx

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Yes please

By *hedruk69Man
over a year ago

Sheffield area

Brilliant story, had to have a wank whilst reading this please write more

By *trike hardMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow what a great story. What lucky guy he is xx

By *mmaNandyCouple
over a year ago

wolvo

Great story, do you have any more x

over a year ago

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

You have a very beautiful wife I'm glad she enjoyed it.

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

loved it and would love to know about the rematch.

over a year ago

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

Yes please. More!

over a year ago

Yes more please xxa

By *illyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Like that.

By *unglerivermonkeyMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Great story this. Got my cock really hard and brought back very naughty memories too!

By *ddyansianCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Wow awesome love to hear how you get on

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Very nice. What a way to start.

By *eedsasiansCouple