Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Nanny

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been lurking on the forum for a while & have been inspired to write a tale of my own.

It started one hot summers day. The wife was away for a few days shopping with the girls, I had been flirting with the nanny ever since she started 6 months ago.

Jessica, the nanny, was a petite, slim girl of 19 with long blonde hair & it appeared very naive. Not only was this her first job but her first time away from home. I had heard her on the phone to her mother saying she missed home & wasn't sure if she could stay despite enjoying her job.

As the wife was away with the girls, Jessica took advantage of the pool in the garden. I watched her as she walked through the kitchen in a very small bikini, which soon had me thinking naughty thoughts. I decided now was my opportunity.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Mhmm more please

over a year ago

I made my way upstairs to my bedroom overlooking the garden. I watched her sunbathing by the pool, reaching down to rub my quickly stiffening cock. I took my hard cock in my hand gently rubbing it as I spied on this beautiful girl. Her young body barely clothed had my mind in overdrive!!

Quickly changing into my swimmers I made my way to the garden, taking a drink for us both so I could get close & start a conversation. I asked her if she liked working for us & she said she did but missed home.

Smiling I took her hand & said come in the pool, let's have a bit of fun.

Her body looked even better with the sun glistening off her skin as we splashed around in the pool. She had her back against the pool wall & I dived under the water towards her, popping up just in front of her, pressing my body against hers.

I held her hips & looked into her eyes, she didn't resist as I moved in to kiss her. Her eyes widenend as I slipped my hand into her bikini bottoms. My fingers passed through her hair, slowly slipping a finger into her pussy, she gasped & started to kiss me more passionately as my fingers worked on her pussy & clit.

Her breathing started getting faster & heavier, her eyes wide with a mixture of shock & pleasure, I was kissing her neck as my fingers pleasured her young pussy. "Stop,stop" she said "not here, what if someone sees us?!" "Don't worry" I replied "Sarah & I always play in the pool, nobody can see us" I tried to sound reassuring hoping she wouldn't really want me to stop!!

I suggested moving inside & to my relief she agreed...

over a year ago

over a year ago

As we moved indoors, I couldn't take my eyes off her lithe, pert body. We went to the little gym room & as soon as we were in we started kissing. Her neck strained backwards as I was so much taller.

Gently tugging the string of her bikini top I saw her small pert breasts for the first time, beautifully framed by tanlines. I lowered my head to take her nipples in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, feeling them harden & gently biting them before kissing again.

My cock was straining against my shorts, I hadn't felt this hard in such a long time, I wanted this treat to last!!

I moved her over to the weight bench & got her to sit before taking off my shorts. My hard cock sprang up as hard as iron. Her eyes widened "I've never seen such a big one before" she said. Not only was my cock big but my ego was getting bigger too.

She took my cock & it looked quite big in her small hand, moving slowly backwards & forwards the pleasure flowing through me was so intense. I placed my hand on the back of her head & slowly pushed her head toward my cock. Licking the tip before putting her lips around it, taking as much as she could into her mouth.

Her tongue & lips felt so soft as she sucked & licked my hard cock moving so much faster than I was used to, wanking me with just the head inside her mouth felt so good I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate.....

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

By *r MarriedMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

over a year ago

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Got a 19 years old nanny as well. ... sexy little thing.

cant wait for my chance.

over a year ago

I laid her down on the bench & pulled her bikini bottoms down. Her small frame without an ounce of fat laid out before me, I couldn't believe my luck.

I kissed my way down her body until I reached her pussy. Kissing & nibbling the inside of her thighs she squirmed & giggled in equal measure until my tongue made it's way to her young pussy lips.

I put my mouth completely over her lips & pushed my tongue inside as far as I could, I had waited a long time for this & she tasted delicious!! I used the full length of my tongue to lick her pussy, holding her hips as she squirmed & moaned softly with pleasure.

Her pussy was so wet I could almost sip the juices from her, annoyingly I had to stop occasionally to take an a pube or two off my tongue so I had an idea.

Lifting her off the weight bench I carried her to my bedroom & laid her on the bed & went to the bathroom for my shaving kit. When I got back she was sat up with her knees pulled up to her chest, "I'm not sure about this" Jessica said. I could feel the moment slipping away. "Are you not having fun?" I replied. "It's not that" she said, "We're in your wifes bed, this isn't right!?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing!!

I quickly sat beside her & moved her hands onto my cock, parted her legs & started kissing her again. Moving my hand between her thighs I started playing with her pussy, this had the desired effect & we were all systems go again!!

I reached over for my shaving kit & as she was still stroking my cock squirted the shaving foam onto her pussy hair. Covering her pussy with the foam, I began to shave her. "I've never been shaved before" she said. "I'll be careful, this isn't the first time I've done this" I reassured her. A couple of minutes later her pussy was clean shaven. I took a second to take in this beautiful young lady laid in front of me, her tits & bald pussy framed perfectly with tanlines. I felt like I was the first man to see her naked, I knew I wasn't but it felt like it all the same.

I got some of my wifes moisturizer & began to rub it into her where I had just shaved her, soon I was rubbing it into her whole body, taking my time on her small but perfect tits. I moved her into the 69 position & before licking her freshly shaven pussy I looked down to watch as she took my hard cock into her mouth, god that felt good!!

Tracing the outline of her tan with my tongue I wanted to savour every second with her!! I kissed & touched her pussy for a while before covering her pussy with my mouth & darting my tongue in & out of her pussy, she tasted so nice I swallowed every drop of her pussy juice only stopping occasionally to watch her sucking my cock before going back to licking her pussy...

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon!!!

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty but ever so nice!!

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

wow

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Mmm so horny reading this story

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Hot.. more.. not had a 19 yr old for ages

over a year ago

I was in heaven, this beautiful girls lips wrapped around my cock & my tongue buried in the sweetest tasting pussy. I reached over to my wifes bedside drawers & pulled out her bullet vibrator.

I switched it on & while still licking her pussy I rubbed it gently over her nipples, which were rock hard, noticing her skin covered in goosebumps I moved it down onto her clit.

Her back arched & hands grabbed at the bedsheets & my head as my tongue & toy worked on her smooth pussy, her juices began flowing even more, she tasted divine. Her breathing was almost frantic & I knew she was close to cumming.

I worked my tongue faster & faster, licking, sucking until I heard her cum. "Fuuuck, Yesss!!" she screamed. Her hands pulling my head onto her pussy, her whole body convulsing as the orgasms tore through her body!! I looked up at her & smiled, my mouth covered with her cum.

"Sounds as though you enjoyed that"'I said.

"Mmmm, that was amazing" she replied.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand & started kissing up her body, around her neck until we were face to face. As we kissed her tongue darted over my lips, she was tasting herself!! "Do you like the taste?" I asked. "Mmm, I do, it's sweet. Don't you think?!" she said. Laughing I replied "Couldn't agree more!!"

I looked into her eyes as I started to slide my hard cock inside her, expecting to slip all the way in as I was used to with my wife, this young girls pussy was so tight!!

As I pushed further inside her, her eyes began to widen, her mouth opened slightly & she gasped as the full length of my cock was inside her. Slowly at first I fucked her, gradually building up the pace so as not to hurt her & when I looked down on her small frame my balls began to tighten & I knew I wasn't going to last long!!

Realising I was about to be a two-pump chump, I pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap. My hard cock still buried inside her I began to lift her up & down, she was as light as a feather so controlling the pace was much easier. After a while of this I laid back & the view of her small tits, shaven pussy & innocent face was incredible!!!

At first she was awkwardly bouncing up & down on my cock & sensing this I held her hips & started pulling her forwards & backwards to grind her young pussy onto me. A little smile came on her face & that innocent look evaporated as I knew not only was my cock being so wonderfully pleasured but her clit was too.

I grabbed her hips hard & started to force her back & forward. Faster & faster!!. Harder & harder!! I could feel it rising from deep inside me, pulling her down on me as I came deep inside her tight little pussy!!

Hope you all enjoyed the story, it was fun writing & who knows what "The Nanny" will get up to next!?! Jay

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford