Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Birthday fantasy turns real

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wife's birthday I thought I'd get her a treat,so after a few wines and lengthy talk she says yes,to getting a young stud ,as it's her treat I'll let her met him alone.After showing her all the youngish guys who message us wanting to fuck her we come to one with a glint in her eye she says that's the one I want,no wonder I thought his profile reads 28 yr old,athletic,dark hair with a 9inch cock and knows how to us it,his verifications back it up.

So I message him asking him is he up to meet her late afternoon in a hotel next Wednesday,then the reply came back YES gladly,so we book the hotel and tell him where and when.

The day arrives and she is away getting hair and nails done and pussy waxed then comes home looking HOT .getting changed I move closer to her and kiss her saying you looking forward to this ,she replys yes of course it's my present,I slowly kiss her while rubbing her pussy sliding one finger in then she says no no your treat will come after so go so I can finish getting ready,I left the room with my mine running riot.

She comes down all ready looking as if she's jumped out of towie,and says that's me away,my cock was throbbing knowing I'm sending her away to get fucked off a young stud wondering how will I compete with him later!.

More to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *punkslutandherCouple
over a year ago

near Keighley

Sounds good to me

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Can't wait to hear more

over a year ago

The plan was she checks in at 2pm but he's not getting there till 4pm giving her time to try on things and get comfy,4oclock comes and my phone goes it's him telling me he's outside hotel,I phone wife as I didn't want to give him hers

She goes out and meets him ,by now she's already had 2 vodkas they go straight to the bar ,buying her a drink and chatting away she moves about in her high seat at the bar opening and closing her legs so he can see top of her stockings and no knickers on,he now starts fidgeting in his seat as his cock starts growing inside his trousers,trying to adjust himself starts smiling at her when she moves again but this time he lets her see he's seen her pussy by standing up moves close to her kisses her on the lips with his tongue down her throat,his body shielding her from everyone in the bar slides his hand up the inside of her thigh finger straight into her pussy then pulls it out dips his finger into her drink then sucks it saying he's going to the toilet don't go away.

More if interested

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yea keep going

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

More please.

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

keep going

over a year ago

When he returns the finish there drinks orders another to take to the room,once in the room they start kissing and stripping each other,his cock rock hard and he was right 9inchs she drops to her knees and starts sucking on his head teasing him in and out of her mouth then he stands her up and walks her to the bed ,lying her down spreads her legs and burns his head in yin her pussy licking it while fingering her getting her groaning for more ,I was in my house only 30 mins away wondering what there down then all of a sudden my phone rings its a video call from her new lover,answering it wondering what he wants then he says before I stick my cock in your wife do you have any requests,I just said keep me online let me watch ,he then points his 9 inch cock to her shaven burying the head of his cock into her and out again then inch by inch sliding it in and out her hearing my wife grown for it to get rammed in her he starts pumping her faster and faster

More to cum

over a year ago

Great start

More please mmm

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Getting very interesting don't stop keep going .

over a year ago

over a year ago

Watching him pound her for 5 minutes then pulls his big shaft out of her and gets her to suck it as he wanks the base then he explodes into her mouth seeing his cum ooze out her mouth and to my amazement he stays rock hard spins her round and starts battering from the back I hear her moan and scream he says am I hurting you she just says yeah but don't stop think she forgot I was watching via his phone

More if interested

over a year ago

Brilliant story.

Wouldn't mind being the guest role in a future recollection.

Mrs is sexy as hell, and sounds wonderfully adventurous.

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

By *ophleeCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Watching him pound her for 5 minutes then pulls his big shaft out of her and gets her to suck it as he wanks the base then he explodes into her mouth seeing his cum ooze out her mouth and to my amazement he stays rock hard spins her round and starts battering from the back I hear her moan and scream he says am I hurting you she just says yeah but don't stop think she forgot I was watching via his phone

More if interested "

A little pain never hurt anyone

over a year ago

Then he lies on the bed and she straddles him slowly sliding down his big pole as he zooms in to let me see everything then she starts riding him like a jockey on a horse hearing her moan and throwing her head back as she starts to cum then she turns round arse facing him and keeps riding as he sticks his thumb up her arsehole his cock looking wet with her juices then she cums wriggling around and soaking him to the point she's flooding him

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Love this. Your missus is hot as fuck.