FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Thinking Of You

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thinking desperately of you but alone and horny, I went up to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. Almost running to the bedside drawer I reached inside for a vibrator, I chose the 7 inch one with the thick shaft and little rabbit ears, the one that was as alike to your cock as possible. Quickly and eagerly undressing, I could feel my pussy getting wetter, aching for you to fill it but any kind of wanton release I could give it.

Urgently tossing my clothes aside, I lay down on the bed. Spread my legs apart wanting you to bite my neck as your entered me but you weren’t there, so I rammed the vibrator inside my hungry pussy switched it on and let its ‘rabbit ears’ vibrate against my clit while its head rotated inside me. Within moments my clit was throbbing and my pussy tightening around the thick shaft.

I let out a desperate gutteral moan as the first orgasm left my body, my legs were shaking as I grabbed hold of my right breast. Pulling at the soft milky flesh, teasing my nipple with my fingers causing my hungry body to arch upwards with each tweak and tease. Wishing it was you, pinching, pulling and twisting the way that only you can.

Thrusting the thick shaft slick with my own lubricant, deep inside my hungry pussy I kept going until I came harder. Deeply groaning and shaking so hard I could feel my own cum build up inside me, desperately for that final release. The finally it came upon me, clit throbbing and swelling, pussy pulsating and juices flowing so much that when I removed the vibrator they gushed over my puckered tight hole.

I lay on the bed, gasping and shaking with such intensity, light headed and dizzy from the most powerful orgasm only you and that one delightful toy were able to give me. Feeling the last drops of my cum slide down my arse, barely able to move I finally stood up seeing the fruits of my labor on the wet darkened sheets wishing I could taste you on my lips and smell you on my skin.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread