Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anonymous & Dangerous

Jump to newest

By *CPX OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

A while back, when I was active on the kink scene in the Midlands I would often find myself in Manchester as a girl I was seeing lived near Preston and it was a convenient place for us both to meet up. Anyway, one social (munch) I got chatting to someone we will call N who I got on well enough with, and thought no more of it.

Next week, I got a message on the site we used to frequent to ask if I'd be interested in putting together a scene for her, but there was one condition - she had to be completely and utterly unaware of what was going to happen to her, she wanted to be scared and she wanted to submit.

I made some suggestions and this is what happened....

I started driving up from Birmingham, taking the M6 and pulled in at the Keele services - still a good hour or more away from her and told her to get confirm the position I'd find her in when I arrived - agreed with her in advance and make sure she was dressed properly.

The position was to be her, on her hands and knees, ass high in the air, head down, on her bed. The outfit was to be her in a corset / basque and nothing else (other than hold-up's if she wanted them).

She then messaged me back to say she was dressed appropriately and asked for further instructions.

A key was left outside (yes, she had to go out of her house and put it under a plant pot dressed like that in broad daylight), and she returned to her bedroom and texted me to say that was done.

The final instruction was for her to go back to her bedroom, put on an ipod with headphones and set it to random song / repeat all so that she had no concept of time or how long she'd been there, and to blindfold herself and get into the position we had agreed.

She texted me back to say that she was going to do that and that obviously from then on she wouldn't be able to contact me. I then told her I was on my way up, although she had no idea how far away I was at that point - 10 minutes or 3 hours.

An hour and a quarter later I arrived at the house, found the key and opened the front door to the sound of total silence.

I had been told her room was on the second floor, being an old victorian property, so up two full flights of stairs I walked, to see an open door, and hear the light "tssh tssh tsssh" of music loudly escaping her earphones.

Standing in the doorway I saw exactly what I'd asked for, her naked ass, high in the air, her holes spread open and waiting for someone, anyone to touch them.

I realised she obviously couldn't hear me, see me, feel my presence in the room and that I was safe - when I took a step in and the floorboard creaked really loudly, just as the track she was listening to finished. I froze, I had no idea if she'd heard me but her breathing didn't change so I figured I was safe still.

Standing behind her, admiring her beautiful labia which were wet and open, pushing through and showing me her open pussy, I had to just admire the view, and her bravery. Here was a man, in her room, with her consent but without her knowledge, and I realised this merited a special effort on my part.

I got myself ready, and started with putting on a pair of black medical latex gloves. Standing behind her, I firmly and purposely put my hand on her ass.

Her breathing doubled, her knees went weak and her pussy just oozed liquid all down her thighs. Seriously, it was like someone just opened a tap.

She didn't move, but just said three words "Who is that?". Now, she couldn't hear me, but she kept repeating it, obviously getting off on the touch moving, and having no visual to back up the fact that it was me, or how many of us there were.

Foreplay was amazing, licking her from behind, her wetness tasted absolutely amazing, she came hard and was rewarded with my fingers inside her before replacing it with my cock and fucking her to a tremendous squirting orgasm which pushed me over the edge.

I took the condom off and went around to her head and had her suck my cock clean.

Then I left. She was still blindfolded and listening to her music when I left. She had no idea if it was actually me who had been there or some other stranger who happened upon her and took advantage.

I never heard from her again - as we agreed before I went there. She wanted as close to an anonymous fuck where she was potentially in danger as she could get, with the safety net of knowing who had at least agreed to go there and fuck her.

Friends of hers messaged me to ask if I'd do the same for them but the magic only works once so I saved it as an experience only she and I had shared.

Probably one of the kinkiest things I've ever done....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice I've fucked blindfolded wife's who have thought it has been their husbands lol

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow...fucking horny. ..I did similar to a 50+ year old woman in Bolton about 15 years ago ...only difference is we had met for a social first in a supermarket car park.

I had instructed her to blindfold herself...have earphones/plugs in listening to music...laid on the bed in minimal underwear. ..one wrist handcuffed to her bedhead...the other free to be fucking herself with her large toy..

She had left the front door open for me..i stripped naked in the hallway. ..locked the front door behind me...I crept upstairs..and the main bedroom door was wise open to reveal her laid there as instructed..a huge black dildo a mere blue as She fucked herself with it...the first she was aware I was there was when I forced her mouth open wider with my rock hard cock...straight to the back of her throat wherecshe gagged but carried on sucking and fucking herself...after a few minutes of that i pulled out and got between her legs...her pussy was so wet and baggy with it being slammed by her large dildo for god knows how long I turned my attention to her tight asshole. ..I let all her pussy juice lubricate her tight hole before i pushed through her tight star....a sharp intake of breath could be heard from her mouth ....but she never complained as i continued to thrust in and out of her vice like ass...didn't take long before I was filling her inner ass with cum....I then went back upto her mouth where she cleaned my cock like the slut she was acting like. ...

I then showered...dressed and then passed her the key to her handcuff....where she could release herself....but I was long gone before she would have got free and remove her blindfold and ear plugs etc....

I just got a message calling me a filthy fucker....but would love to do it again in the future....she loved every second of it..

By *CPX OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

Haha, that's pretty hot. Love that whole powerplay of them not knowing. I'm guessing the husbands swapped you in without their knowing?

By *CPX OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

Nice one! And you were such a gentleman - giving her the handcuff key!

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I agree very kinky. I did it for a guy in Higham Ferrers in Northamptonshire couple of years ago. His gf was blindfolded & restrained by her hand but she could hear. He left front door open for me to creep into the house & go upstairs to their bedroom. I could hear music & sounds of a sexual nature going on as I went upstairs. He stepped back from her when he saw me & gestured to me to step in. I leant down & sucked on her very errect nipple which made her gasp & arch her back. I slid my hand downwards over her tummy,playing momentarily with her belly button until I found her wide open & sopping pussy. I didn't notice a towel underneath her hips but after a few minutes of rubbing on her g-spot I felt her pussy suddenly flood then her juices explode all up my arm & chest. Wow my first squirter. Hubby have me thumbs up & passed me a condom. I mounted her & fuck did she buck. She then went very still as I drove into her & she said who the fuck is that! He then went to get & stuck his cock in her mouth. She gagged with surprise & then said you fuckin bastard then sucked on him somemore. She started to buck against me again until I felt a flood of warm juices run down my thighs. Now I knew why they needed a towel. I came soon after for up & just left without speaking a word as instructed. What a horny experience!

By *CPX OP   Man
over a year ago

Harrogate

Love it, seems this is quite a 'thing'!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread