FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was young I was on hoilday with family do all the family thing you do like go beach, meal out, go to the evening entertainment have drinks, and on this one evening I just wanted some me time so I when and played on the fruit machine but alway going to other machine I was walking about when I saw this young lady look at me with a smile and then wink at me I smile back and then when and play on a machine next to her to see what more would come of it and to my surpise we got chatting and had a laugh and I no family was out so we was walking back same way so I offer to walk her back to where she was staying but she turn round and said why don't we go back to your

OK that sound like a plan I was thinking I wonder what she got in mind , so we walking and not to far from where I was staying we got to where I was staying and when we got in door she said we me so where do you sleep then so I showed her the room I was in , she sat on the bed and said little hot in here don't mind if I strip of a bit am not wonder how far she was going to strip off, so I said to make your self at home chill and relax and when got us some drink when I got back to the room she had stripped down to her underwear I was now starting to get hard looking and see this half naked girl in my room so I sat on bed with her I through it rude if I don't join her half naked so I strip of to my boxer she look at me and asked why I stop at my boxer she wanted to see more, so I said if you want more help yourself so in no time did she have my boxer off and sucking my cock and licking my balls and she look up at me and remove her bra and lay on bed and told me to lick her wet pussy so I remove her frenchie and started licking her pussy she was moaning and cuming I tease her ass with my finger I work my way up her body and started sucking her nipple and playing with her other nipple I was teasing her pussy with my cock as I rub it up her clit she now begging me to fucking her so I ram my cock in her pussy and fucked for bit then got get on all 4s and fuck her hard as she was moaning she then push me on bed and started riding my cock as I play with her boobs I then flicked her over and fucked her hard she now screaming as she Cumming I filled her up and we chilled and then clean are self up and we both said are good bye and that we see each other about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread