Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Married Cousin Came Round to Work From Her Dad's House

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it's Monday the 3rd April and to say it's been a pretty hot one for more than just the beautiful weather which we are currently experiencing will be an understatement!

It all started this morning about 11:45 when I was at home doing a bit of spring cleaning in the front living room. While I was cleaning and dusting I began to dust the picture that's in the front room and found myself looking at one photo in particular with a slight hint of naughtiness and sexual thoughts flowing through my mind!

This photo is one of my closest cousin that I have here in the UK. She is the in her 50's and is married with 2 grown twin boys. (Innocent) will be her name for this story and she is daughter of my late distant cousin R.I.P.

Innocent and I have became close since I moved to the UK and we will talk about stuff more than I do with most, but never really get into talking about my partners whenever I have one. But of late every time she's see me or come around to her Dad's house where I have lived since I came to the Uk, she been telling that it's time I get a girl friend, but I tends to smile it off and just reframe from giving her a replying.

I must say, for a lady in her 50's Innocent looks very well and is great shape with a nice firm body that's got all the rite curves like black ladies tends to do. She also has a great job and she haven't stop traveling with her girl friends over the past 2 years or so, so she is definitely enjoying life in her 50's and her husband doesn't seems to be into the whole idea of living life as he have only been on about 2-3 of about 9 holidays in the past 2 years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I don't know what to call this other than spooky, with in minutes of me standing there with the photo of Innocent day dreaming about my distant mature and married cousin, I heard someone opening and coming through the house front door.

Straight away, my heart began to race as I head to the front window to have a quick peek through the curtains to see if I can see who it was. I spotted my cousin white convertible Mercedes car pull up at the front of the house and at the same time I heard her voice confirming that it was her that's coming through the door, saying "hello good morning, who's home" ???

I was in a total state of shock but that shock didn't stop my now half erected Snake from immediately growing to a it's full length and harder than I have ever felt my nasty big black cock before today! I somehow managed to greet her and said "Hi Innocent, I'm in here (in the front room). The next thing I knew is Innocent was pushing in and coming through the door to the front room!

Both of our eyes made contact and both smile a said hi, she then said "Ohh WoW...!!! Nice looking good in here boy" and smiling from ear to ear!! She looked so pleased and impress to see me cleaning her dad's front room which she uses quite often whenever she is working from home and wants to conduct conference calls and business meetings.

There was no doubt that she was around to do exactly that, work from her dad's house when I saw the way she was dressed. It was full Black business attire which made her looked like a real Boss lady who you will instantly be showing that respect if she was to was into a room at your place of work.

I don't know if it was the heat from the sun or if it was just me but I was feeling very very warm inside and I'm not sure if she didn't saw the way I was steering at her body from head to toe and will be very surprise if it went unnoticed to her!!

She asked me where is her dad and I told her that he was in the back yard garden and so she turn to and said let me go and say hi to him, as she left the front room as if I hadn't already know why she was around, I asked her if she has come to use the front room and she answered and said yes I did but it's okay, I will use the spear bedroom upstairs!!

So I said okay, I will be as quick as I can to finish my spring cleaning in the front room and she to me " don't be silly, you carry on doing what you are doing and give me what I can only describe very warm smile which I must have imagined to have a wink at the end of it !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 18:25:40]

over a year ago

Ohh WoW... here reminiscing on just how horny I was today, I can't believe what's transpired here at home today!!

over a year ago

I'm so horny again thinking back about today

over a year ago

Tell us more . Innocent sounds like a sexy lady

over a year ago

As she left and went to say hi to her Dad, I went straight for the photo of her and without any second thoughts, I went straight in with my lips against her's on the photo and then the next thing I know my tongue was all over the photo licking her face to start with and then further down her body in this photo!!

My Big Black Cock felt so heavy and hard as I went into a zone of Horniness that I never experienced before! I felt like an animal licking this photo and started to rub the head of my cock on the back of one of the chairs in the front room!!

I went on licking and rubbing my cock until I heard her came back into the house. At this point I was in such a state of heat with my massive Hard on I couldn't let her see me from the from or standing, so I decided to kneel down and pretend to be putting away and tidying up the cables of the stereo sound system.

She came into the room and all I could have hear was compliments after compliments on what a good job I'm doing and then how her husband or any of her sons would never do anything like that or if she were to ask any of them to clean the house they would never do it this good!

If only she knew what was going through my head at this point she mite have slapped me as I looked back to take a quick glimpse of her in her business attire and high heels, i was literally undressing her rite there and then ... imagining what must be a sexy number from Victoria secrets as this is the type of places she loves to shop!

She stood there admiring my work and I couldn't help but to think that she was actually admiring me in my tank vest top and not the cleaning that I was doing!! She then said I think you are to come do her house for her some time and that almost made my cock shoot it's load with the thoughts that came rushing through to my head!! Xxx

over a year ago

More

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Is your cousins dad dead or out the back?

over a year ago

More

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

More ????

over a year ago

My cousin dad is alive and he is the one I'm living with in his 3 bedroom house just the 2 of us. With cost of living being so high in London he really is a life saver as I save towards my own place one day!

My cousin is the one who negotiated the amount I should pay her dad monthly and I must say come thing of it she must really have a soft spot for me with the amount she offered and agreed to.

Anyway, I went up my bedroom that night horny as hell and felt as if I was the possessed by the Divil that day to what I had went on during the day. As I sat on the side of my bed I started to flash back at all that was said and how ravishing my cousin was looking. I suddenly began to get hard as my imagination went on to take me beyond what had actually happened and that's when I whipped my Big Black Cock out and started stroking it to the pictures that I was forming in my head!

I imagined Innocent went up stairs to the spear bedroom to do her work and I continued with the cleaning. About 10 minutes after Innocent Dad came in the house and said the day is so beautiful he mite as well go around to his Allotment which is about 15 minutes drive from where we live. This was like Fuckkk no music to my ear to hear that I was going to be home alone with Innocent for at least 2 hours knowing her dad doesn't spend any less time than that whenever he goes to his allotment.

I heard him raised his voice speaking to Innocent who was up stairs telling that he is going the allotment and she replied ohh okay daddy make sure you take plenty of water with you and the said bye !!!

Finally the house went quiet and started listening to very attentively for any movement up stairs from Innocent but I didn't hear a thing for about 15 minutes or so then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, my mind started going into certs of places and I'm taking deep dark horny places which is as FORBIDDEN as it gets.

I started steering at the door waiting to see it being pushed and that's exactly what happened, Innocent pushed the door and in came in to admire my work once again, saying Ohh WoW well ain't you good one at this, your attention to detail and everything is immaculate she said with a big smile

I was blushing and trying to keep a straight face at the same time as my mind was far gone into gutters with what she was saying,!!! She then asked me if will like a cuppa and I said yes please but no sugar for me. She then said don't worry I already know that a guy like you won't have sugar!!

That statement went sending shivers through my spine as I begin to try and make sense/interpret exactly what Innocent meant by it !!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Innocent mite have made that comment innocently but littel did she knew it had given her younger cousin a fully erected Bonener. She left the room to go and make us both a cuppa each and all I could imagine is that she went into the kitchen and licked the entire rim of the cup that she was going to make my tea in and I even went as far as to imagine that she have actually spat inside the tea so that she can watch me put my lips on the rim of the cup which she had licked and then swallow all of her spit !!! Xxx

I was so fucking horny thinking of this I had was to take a seat on the couch as I steered at Innocent pic and begin grinding my ass cheeks into the sofa very slowly but extremely hard. The passion which was flowing through was electric and I couldn't stop myself from caressing my swollen cock through the fabric of my shorts and boxers!!

I then heard Innocent walking back towards the front room and so I tried to wrap my cock between my legs and look it there, but I was too late Innocent caught me fumbling with my hands coming from my boxers and I felt like I wanted to disappeared rite there and then!!!

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

sounding quiet good so far.

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmm wonder where this is leading

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

over a year ago

More

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

over a year ago

Need more of this

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

over a year ago

Great story so far

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

over a year ago

Innocent walked in and stood between the front room door with a state of shock, a slight hint embarrassment, disappointment and regret all combined on her face! She was speechless after saying my "my name" ... !!!

I was completely devastated and the shame an embarrassment on my face must have been so great, that Innocent couldn't help but to felt sorry for me and try to console me telling me she didn't saw anything and that she was sure that I have a explanation to what she saw!

Innocent was there making excuses for me while I was trying to formulate an explanation for my actions! I always thought of Innocent as a very understanding lady/cousin of mine but I never thought that she would have been this calm in a situation like this.

Innocent said, look here is your tea have that and don't worry about anything, what what she saw wasn't going to leave these walls and then give me a gentle rub on my back! I was so ashamed I held my head bow said to her that I was very sorry and tried explaining that I felt something very needle like poking at my skin down there and was I was just checking to see what it was!

Innocent looked at me and said, ohh that's what I thought myself, I knew it had was to be something like and then smile at me with a look that kind of left me feeling confused as to what she was really thinking " Is she actually liking/enjoying what she had just seen or is she genuinely saying that because she believes me and my excuse? " I thought!!!

Innocent then, said okay let me leave you to it now and go try get some work done myself! So I said okay thank you and tried force a grin .. Ohh come on you are a Big Boy aren't you? We are all grown ups here mate she said and then went of up stairs to the spear bedroom. I looked at her walking up the stairs and the way she walked up those stairs in her tight business attire was to die for and my cock didn't missed out on that view of her firm black woman lady curves, hips and ass. It was an instant boner again.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago