Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Changing room fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A fair few years ago, I was mucking around with a rather nice girl, size 12 with dd chest and she was as far from a prude as I have ever met. One particularly warm day, we decided to go into town and do a little clothes shopping for our holiday which was coming up. We went into new look and she wasted no time at all in picking up a rather sexy short dress and a few other bits and pieces, and gave me a peck on the cheek before disappearing into the changing room.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *am_990Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 14:21:10]

over a year ago

She hadn't let me see what underwear she was putting on that morning and I was dying to have a little peek and was just wanting to get out of the shop and get to somewhere quieter, when my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from her, asking if I could go and pick up the dress in the size down as it was too big, so off I trot to do her bidding and walk into the changing rooms with the dress and try to work out which cubicle she was in. I called out to her and she says hold on 2 seconds. So I wait and eventually she calls me in, but instead of finding her trying clothes on, she was.stood there in her lacy red frenchies and a cute lil bra, and her little bullet vibrator on the changing room seat.....

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmm nice

over a year ago

Come on then get in here and close the curtain before I change my mind she said to me winking at me with a mischievous little grin. Well I didn't need telling twice, and as soon as I closed the curtain, my flies were open and she was on her knees with my cock in her hands. She went to work on me, and it took me no time at all to cum down her throat.....

Post new Message to Thread