FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Striptease

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the hotel room you sit on the chair while i put some music on,,Ravels Bolero we have had a very nice meal and drank a bottle of fine wine in the restaurant and we are both feeling very relaxed but sexually charged,,,,,,as the music starts i begin to dance, slowly and rhythmically my hands gliding over my body,sensuously, i can see the hunger in your eyes as my hips sway with the heady beat of the music. Slowly i unbutton my blouse and let it slip from my shoulders onto the floor,revealing a black Lacy bra your sharp intake of breath is not lost on me and i begin to caress my breasts through the fine see through material,my fingers reach into the waist band of my skirt and slide it over my hips joining my blouse on the floor,revealing black stockings and garter belt with matching panties,,, oh my youre hot now!! my dance of seduction continues and i turn my back on you watching you over my shoulder as i reach round and unhook my bra turning back to face you as i peel it slowly off my breasts burst free as it joins the growing pile of clothes on the floor my breasts sway in time with the music as my dance continues my hands caressing my breasts rolling the nipples between my finger and thumb making them hard little peaks ,i dance towards you offering my nipple to your mouth which you take eagerly sucking and nibbling but i retreat before you start to enjoy it too much again i turn my back on you and my fingers begin to play with the top of my panties inching them down , painfully slowly,down, down, down wriggling out of them sending them to join the rest of my clothes on the floor,,i stay with my back to you and bend right over grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs just enough for you to get a glimpse of whats in store,,and turn to you now revealing my body to you ,, majestic in its nakedness the music is reaching its final crescendo as my movements become more and more abandoned my excitement is evident a wild look in my eyes i place another chair directly in front of you and sit down ,so close my knees touch yours,, i can see by the bulge in your trousers that your are very aroused as i put one of my feet on one arm of your chair and the other foot on the other arm shuffling down so my knees are bent up a little my legs are wide apart ,, my pussy is soooo inviting my hands are all over my body playing and squeezing ,tweeking my nipples as my mouth comes down and takes a nipple and sucks !one hand slowly meanders south lazily trailing towards my eager pussy just waiting to be played with ooohhh you cant take your eyes off me you are mesmerised eventually my fingers feel hair as they part my pussy lips revealing a sweet sticky pink pussy and my finger disappears inside ooohhh heaven!how good it feels! slowly in, out ,in ,out ,round the clit and back again making it wetter and wetter mmmmmm then another finger ,, two now ,in,out,in,out,soooooooo wet now I'm slurping!can you hear it? i need to taste!and i plunge my wet fingers into my mouth licking my juices from them ooohhh i feel the first stirrings of a climax in the pit of my belly as my hips start to thrust at my fingers sliding in and out you sense that I'm about to climax and in one Swift movement you leap forward and your mouth is on my pussy just as i climax sucking the juices from me as my body shudders in ecstasy!!You take my hand and gently lead me to the bed where i lay down , my legs wide apart waiting for you to take off your clothes the desire is plain to see in your face,as you join me on the bed kissing me passionately stroking my hair leaving little butterfly kisses all over my face and down my neck to my breasts, lingering on my nipples so tender so reactive to your touch,i sigh your name as i lose myself in your pleasuring anticipating what is to come your hands stroke my body playing games teasing i want more! then your fingers trace little patterns downwards towards the object of your desire ,on finding it you tease me further lightly stroking all around it before sliding a finger between the lips,,, a gasp escapes my lips ooohhh darling my legs part even further as I'm willing you to enter you feel a faint wetness as your finger nudges further in ,,, i can stand it no longer and i take your hand and push it into my hot wet pussy ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss your fingers are magic inside me then oohh heaven my love as your mouth and tongue follow the trail that your hands have taken and soon your mouth is on my sweet pussy drinking the love juices from me your fingers sliding in and out as you lick and suck my clit oohh god I'm going to cum again! my hips start to buck and I'm pulling your face into my wet pussy !!!! ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss the most wonderful climax!you then come back to me and kiss me passionately on my mouth your tongue nudging to be in, as your hard cock nudges at my other lips wanting to be in!my legs come up and around you as your cock finds its way,unaided into the depths of my hot wet pussy!!! mmmmmmmmmmm soooo good!and slowly you begin to fuck me oh my darling its heaven you feel perfect in me we are both lost in passion as we match each other stroke for stroke thrusting deeper and deeper,,, faster and faster my legs gripping you as we move as one how does it feel my love?pumping faster and faster ,,, almost there hips thrusting thrashing bodies merging as one faster deeper ooooohhhhh yes yes yes as we both explode in the most amazing climax !!! my pussy muscles twitching as does your cock pumping your cum deep inside me!! exhausted we collapse into each others arms hugging and kissing ,, breathless as we fall asleep wrapped around each other!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread