Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Me and the roofers

Jump to newest

By *uttonCpl4Fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clipstone

This last few days a house across the road has been having a lot of work done on their roof. As I've been getting changed in the morning I've noticed them looking across so I've made sure they had a good view of me getting dressed to brighten up their morning.

Today I decided that maybe they would like a bit more of a show. As I got dressed and they were watching as normal I decided to give the window a good clean and the shelved around the window. I was wearing just a short skirt and no knickers.

I could see them watching they couldn't keep their eyes off me so I decided to take the fun a step further. I removed my skirt and standing in front of my window started to play. It was a low window so I know they could see.

My pussy was getting very wet I was enjoying being watched the men were all just watching me and occasionally readjusting their manhood in their trousers. The fact that they could see me and were clearly getting turned on but couldn't touch me was turning me on so much so I started to get toys out and played with myself more.

I opened my windows so that as I got closer and closer to exploding they could hear me. It is a quiet little cul design sac with the houses across the road so close that I know they could hear. My clit was throbbing and I was so wet. My vibrator was doing a good job and i was struggling to be quiet but I needed a real cock. I couldn't wait for my man to come home so I called across for the tall dark haired one to come over to me. My front door was unlocked so he came straight in and upstairs to find me still playing with myself I told him to take his trousers off and give me what I needed right now. He did as I asked and he was amazing his cock was thick and throbbing the minute he removed his clothes. His workmates still watching we had left the curtains open and he really knew how to satisfy me. I made sure I didn't hold back and when he made me explode I knew they would be listening too. His load shot deep inside me and wow there was lots of it. He was amazing and I had needed that. I felt amazing but didn't want any chat now so I sent him back to work and got myself dressed.

This morning was amazing but tomorrow morning I might just have to chose another of the roofers to give me what I need. Well that's if they haven't finished the roof by then! I don't think they will be in any rush to get this job done will they!

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Very lucky roofer! X

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like it hope you have a good day tomorrow

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Would love to have been that roofer why dont i ever experiance these sort of things

over a year ago

I hope there's more to come

Post new Message to Thread