Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Flirting on a train

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have always had this fantasy of a lady a few rows in front of me flirting with crossing and uncrossing of her legs in a skirt with no knickers on and a low cut shirt. Eye contact is made but no speaking is made unless we get off at the next station to which she leads me up the stairs to the street were she pulls me to the side and seduces me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obby609Man
over a year ago

solihull

Know what you mean. Many years ago I used to catch a train ?? about 9 after finished football training every Thursday. There was a oriental lady on her own she used to keep crossing her legs.

Nothing ever happened but she was definitely teasing me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its always a thing that sits in the back of your mind to think more than if she is teasing, its a wanting and I think that is what i enjoy, despite it never happening!!

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Years ago I handed a woman on my train my number. A week later after the texting got more and more flirtatious we had the hottest time in my car.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got on the train about 4 years ago to go to a meeting in London the train was busy and only a few scattered seats I sat by the window and a woman got on the had the reserved seat next to me. Late 30s early 40s business woman wearing a business suit with a skirt just above the knee, she was very pretty and had great pair of legs probably had tights on but definitely could imagine she'd look good in stockings. 2 stops after I had got on a work colleague going to the same meeting got on and the plan was we sit together he got on the same carriage and found me on the train sitting by this milf, she actually offered to move so we could sit together but I said no your ok I'd much rather spend a train journey in a beautiful ladies company than another guy. And to be fair she didn't seem overly keen to move. Although nothing happened I spent the whole journey hoping she would give me some indication she was up for it but she didn't. We flirted and had banter for the nearly 2hr journey. She was due to return that day the same as me but unfortunately we didn't catch the same train. What may have happened if she had

Post new Message to Thread