Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Confessions of a wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I want to share with you a 100% true story, of something my wife got up to at an ex-works xmas party, while I was there, and she confessed to me a few months after the event. Here goes. We both got ready for our night out, at the works xmas party at a very nice pub, for a meal and dance. My wife looked stunning as usual, with matching sexy underwear on and a beautiful dress, which made her 42dd's look fantastic as it was a very clingy dress. Anyway we got to the venue and all the other ladies from work were already there and waiting. So we all made our way up to the party room after having a drink. We sat on a big long table with another party, a different works party from who knows where, with my wife sitting at the end, between me and a stranger from the other party. The drinks were going down well and the ladies from my wife's works were chatting a lot to me as I was the only man there, so I was distracted a lot of the time. So now I she'll tell you my wife's confession, she said the stranger next to her a younger guy than my wife in his late 20's early 30's started chatting to her, and after a while started flirting abit, my wife said she was very flattered and enjoyed it, as I was getting a lot of attention off the other ladies. Anyway he accidentally dropped his fork on the floor (ya right ??) and when he bent down to pick it up, he rubbed my wife's leg, which sent a tingling between her legs, he sat back up and looked at my wife to see what her reaction would be, and she smiled at him, so that must've been his ok. So the cheeky young man put his hand on my wife's leg and started rubbing up and down her leg, and she was loving it, she was starting to get very horny and wet in the knicker department, she thought she would return the favour and placed her hand on his leg, and I'm sat right next to them not knowing a thing ??...... To be continued..................... that's if you want me to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start let's here more please

over a year ago

please do keep going

over a year ago

Wow that's a great start more please x

over a year ago

"I want to share with you a 100% true story, of something my wife got up to at an ex-works xmas party, while I was there, and she confessed to me a few months after the event. Here goes. We both got ready for our night out, at the works xmas party at a very nice pub, for a meal and dance. My wife looked stunning as usual, with matching sexy underwear on and a beautiful dress, which made her 42dd's look fantastic as it was a very clingy dress. Anyway we got to the venue and all the other ladies from work were already there and waiting. So we all made our way up to the party room after having a drink. We sat on a big long table with another party, a different works party from who knows where, with my wife sitting at the end, between me and a stranger from the other party. The drinks were going down well and the ladies from my wife's works were chatting a lot to me as I was the only man there, so I was distracted a lot of the time. So now I she'll tell you my wife's confession, she said the stranger next to her a younger guy than my wife in his late 20's early 30's started chatting to her, and after a while started flirting abit, my wife said she was very flattered and enjoyed it, as I was getting a lot of attention off the other ladies. Anyway he accidentally dropped his fork on the floor (ya right ??) and when he bent down to pick it up, he rubbed my wife's leg, which sent a tingling between her legs, he sat back up and looked at my wife to see what her reaction would be, and she smiled at him, so that must've been his ok. So the cheeky young man put his hand on my wife's leg and started rubbing up and down her leg, and she was loving it, she was starting to get very horny and wet in the knicker department, she thought she would return the favour and placed her hand on his leg, and I'm sat right next to them not knowing a thing ??...... To be continued..................... that's if you want me to?"
LOVE to hear what happened

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes please. We all certainly need to know what happened next..

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

Please go on, great start x

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

good start more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes carry on lol

By *vman64TV/TS
over a year ago

Telford

More please such an horny story and knowing it's real, makes it even more horny xx

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

over a year ago

Good start

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I want to share with you a 100% true story, of something my wife got up to at an ex-works xmas party, while I was there, and she confessed to me a few months after the event. Here goes. We both got ready for our night out, at the works xmas party at a very nice pub, for a meal and dance. My wife looked stunning as usual, with matching sexy underwear on and a beautiful dress, which made her 42dd's look fantastic as it was a very clingy dress. Anyway we got to the venue and all the other ladies from work were already there and waiting. So we all made our way up to the party room after having a drink. We sat on a big long table with another party, a different works party from who knows where, with my wife sitting at the end, between me and a stranger from the other party. The drinks were going down well and the ladies from my wife's works were chatting a lot to me as I was the only man there, so I was distracted a lot of the time. So now I she'll tell you my wife's confession, she said the stranger next to her a younger guy than my wife in his late 20's early 30's started chatting to her, and after a while started flirting abit, my wife said she was very flattered and enjoyed it, as I was getting a lot of attention off the other ladies. Anyway he accidentally dropped his fork on the floor (ya right ??) and when he bent down to pick it up, he rubbed my wife's leg, which sent a tingling between her legs, he sat back up and looked at my wife to see what her reaction would be, and she smiled at him, so that must've been his ok. So the cheeky young man put his hand on my wife's leg and started rubbing up and down her leg, and she was loving it, she was starting to get very horny and wet in the knicker department, she thought she would return the favour and placed her hand on his leg, and I'm sat right next to them not knowing a thing ??...... To be continued..................... that's if you want me to?"

Yes please some more what a lucky man he was

over a year ago

So she started rubbing his leg, and as she did his hand started going higher up the inside of her leg, so she want right to the top of his leg, nearly touching his cock but not quite, but his hand did go further, he started to rub her wet pussy over her knicker's, she was so wet and so horny, she couldn't take much more, so she told me she was going to the loo, as she turned back to him, she said im popping the loo and gave him a smile and wink, to which he took the hint, and as she left for the toilet, he followed.

The toilet was a small one with just one cubicle and a wash basin, so as she went in he followed her.........

To be continued

By *vman64TV/TS
over a year ago

Telford

so horny xx

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Good story.

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Has me hard with anticipation x

over a year ago

He followed her into the cubicle and locked the door, she had her back to him, so he went up behind her and cupped her 42dd breasts with his hands, she could feel his stiff cock rubbing on her bum though her dress and his trousers.

She turned round to face him, and started to kiss as she undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor, then his boxers came off and his cock was so hard, so she started to wank him slowly, while he now had her 42dd tit's out and was rubbing on her wet clit...........

if you like more to follow

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

MMMMMM Wow this story as me so hard, going to have to have a wank, thank you xxxx

over a year ago

Of course we want more, stop asking.

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmm

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

more please

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

of course we want more, don`t keep us waiting

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

over a year ago

over a year ago

Errmmm ... yes more please, I'm in mid erection here

By *vman64TV/TS
over a year ago

Telford

Please go on great true story xx

By *UFC9Man
over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

By *vman64TV/TS
over a year ago

Telford

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked carry on, just stop asking if we want more lol.

You know the answer

over a year ago

over a year ago

As he rubbed on her clit he started to suck her big 42dd tit's, sucking on each nipple in turn, this was to much for her and she started to cum all over his fingers, so he put a couple of fingers into her dripping wet cunt, which had her shaking.

After a few minute's of this she whispered in his ear my turn, she knelt down and started to suck on his rock hard cock, which had him moaning in no time, as she kept spitting on it.

He pulled her up not long after and bent her over the toilet, and started to fuck her wet hole, nice and slow to start with, getting faster and faster until she gushed all over his stiff cock, that must of been to much for him as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her wet pussy and shot his red hot cum all over her sexy ass.

They both got cleaned up and came back into the room separately, I said bloody hell where you been, she replied toilet.

I thought at the time she's been up to something, and when she told me much later, I wasn't surprised, and boy when she told me while we was fucking, boy did I cum loads lol.

Might tell you next time about my mate she was fucking while I was at work, if she lets me tell you that is, hope you all enjoyed and it got you horny, as I said at the start it is 100% true xx

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

Great story, it got me so hard, Thanks xx

By *vman64TV/TS
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

"Great story, it got me so hard, Thanks xx"

Thank you

over a year ago

Good story thanks for sharing hope to the next one

By *arryfalenMan
over a year ago

chatham

What an incredibly hot story, you both sounded like very lucky guys x

over a year ago

"Good story thanks for sharing hope to the next one "
. Thank you

over a year ago

"What an incredibly hot story, you both sounded like very lucky guys x"
. Thank you

over a year ago

over a year ago

would love to go out for a meal with you both.

over a year ago

"would love to go out for a meal with you both."
. Bet you would lol

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Wouldn't we all

By *irtyTrucker1Man