Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Changing room fun

Jump to newest

By *uttonCpl4Fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Clipstone

This evening I went swimming and thought I would try out my new bikini ready for my holidays. I was a little concerned as it is quite skimpy and I worried how I would look but wore it anyway.

When I had got changed as I put my clothes in the lockers I could feel someone watching me. When I turned around there was a tall brunette with long wavy hair and a slinky black one piece swimming costume with her back to me using another locker. I admired her hair and figure but didn't pay any more attention and presumed I was just imagining someone watching me.

As I walked across to the pool I was very aware that the brunette was behind me. I didn't turn around as felt shy and didn't know what to say. I stepped into the pool and then turned around. She had her hair tied up and in a swimming hat now but still even in the hat looked amazing her figure was to die for she was slim but with curves in just the right places. I was jealous of how good she looked and her perfectly shaped breasts. I then realised I had stared a little too long and looked away before starting to swim.

A few lengths in I felt I was being watched again. I glanced over and the brunette had stopped too and was looking at me and smiled before carrying on swimming. I turned around and saw a rather handsome lifeguard and suddenly realised she was smiling at him, she had to be surely?!

After a few more lengths I stopped for a breather and looked around to realise now there was only myself, the pretty brunette and the lifeguard in the area. It was 9.20 the pool shut at 9.30 and the centre at 10 so I put a few more lengths in before climbing out of the pool.

As I climbed out I realised my nipples were quite visible through my wet bikini, it was practically see through!! I looked around to see if anyone had noticed and the lifeguard and brunette both shot me smiles so I gave a nervous smile back and went through to the showers.

The showers at least stopped the hard nipples showing quite as much but the top was still quite see through. I was feeling quite embarrassed really and about to go to get my things from my locker when the brunette came through to the showers. Thinking it would be rude to walk straight off I delayed slightly and said hello. She asked if I minded her using my shower gel as she had forgotten hers and I passed it to her on my way to get the rest of my things from the locker.

The changing rooms were empty so I didn't bother with a cubicle and removed my bikini before wrapping a towel around myself. As I turned to get my underwear from my bag the door opened and the brunette walked in her hair now out of the hat and she looked perfect wrapped in a white towel which showed her tan off beautifully.

As I dried myself I felt her eyes on me again. This time I was sure I wasn't mistaken and when I looked up she was standing naked smiling at me. I smiled back and bent down to dry my feet and when I looked up again she was standing beside me. Her pert breasts were level with my eyes and wow what a beautiful sight. She reached towards me and wiped a bit of fluff from my towel off my shoulder and her touch felt electric. I could feel my clit tingling and I was getting damp between my legs. I stood up and dropped my towel in the process as I was so fixated on her.

She touched me again, this time across my breasts lingering as she touched my nipples which were hard again now. I nervously reached out to touch her which she welcomed before stroking her hand down my tummy and then between my legs. Her mouth then moved down to tenderly kiss my nipples and I was in heaven. I put my hand on her thigh and then felt between her legs. She was so smooth and there was a wetness there which was definitely not from the pool. A warm soft wetness, one I wanted to taste.

I didn't even know her name, I had never seen her before but wow now I couldn't keep my hands off her. As we touched each other and enjoyed the feel of each others bodies suddenly there was a loud knock at the door to the changing room. A loud masculine voice which can only have come from the handsome lifeguard called to see if anyone was in there. We both looked at each other and before we had answered or even stopped what we were doing the door opened......standing there was the handsome young lifeguard.......

To be continued tomorrow xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *aatymaatyMan
over a year ago

Wisbech

You can't leave us hanging like that lol??

By *elkinbelMan
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

over a year ago

Clipstone

"You can't leave us hanging like that lol??"

Ha ha it won't be long x

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Definitely left us hanging

Great story so far hard and eager to hear the rest.

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great start. Will finish my morning play tomorrow.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm continue plz

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More, more, more......

over a year ago

Very good start

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

Not surprised those amazing nipples were hard! So is my cock reading that.

over a year ago

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

over a year ago

:mm

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *J001Man
over a year ago

london

hotttt

over a year ago

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

fareham

over a year ago

Please don't leave it too long to continue xx

By *idnes17ladMan
over a year ago

widnes

Wow

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

love this one

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Cliff hanger

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

Clipstone

I nervously smiled at the lifeguard not knowing what else to do then reached for my towel. As I bent over for the towel my brunette friend asked him if he wanted to join us.

I didn't know what to say. I certainly would like that idea but wouldn't have been confident enough to ask. He was a young man in his early twenties I would guess and wearing his leisure centre top and some shorts he looked rather cute. As I looked down his body I could see his cock was hard and wow from what I could see through the shorts it was huge.

He walked over and smiled before stripping and then putting his mouth around one of my nipples. I was so wet already and this just added to that. I knew I couldn't take much more before I exploded. The gorgeous brunette knelt down and started teasing his cock with her lips and tongue so I went down and joined her. His cock was so long and thick I wasn't sure I would be satisfied just sucking it. I didn't have to even think about that for long.

After a few minutes of us both taking turns to suck him we both turned our attentions back to each other. Her body was stunning and I needed to feel it so close to me again. That's when the lifeguard walked behind her bent her over and pushed his cock up her pussy from behind while I couldn't help but touch myself in excitement.

Then it was my turn, he bent me over and wow the feeling of such a thick and big cock inside me was amazing especially after the gorgeous lady had got me so wet and horny. He fucked me so hard I couldn't hold it much longer and then he exploded he shot his warm juices inside me and then he turned and got dressed. The gorgeous brunettes phone rang at that point and without any of us saying a word we all dressed and left the changing rooms.

On my way to the car I realised I didn't know either of their names but I was definitely going to make swimming a more regular thing now. What a good form of exercise and I sure enjoyed myself. I just hope I see the brunette and lifeguard again for a repeat!

Xx

over a year ago

Love that very horny story.

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

over a year ago

Lucky girl xx

By *ansbiguyMan
over a year ago

mansfield

Wish that would happen to me at Water meadows..

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

wont ever moan again about paying council tax to keep swimming pol open .after this story .ha ha

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread