Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First MMF story section!

Jump to newest

By *raleebi OP   Man
over a year ago

tralee

This story is already in Ireland section just posting here to see is there more interest!

This is for the people with positive comments so hope you like it guys

First time ever writing a story so bear with me!!

So a few weeks ago myself and my gf recently experienced our first threesome something we had not really discussed really..Only after too much drink and some bold sex.

It all started on a night out with mutual friends where we gathered early to go drinking for the day.After a few drinks I see my best mate let's call him S chatting with my gf A and there has always been sexual tension between them which I loved found it a huge turn on.on that night nothing was different they were chatting away a little bit of flirting here and there but nothing that would suggest what was about to go down.

After a while my gf comes over to me and she is a bit tipsy at this stage and says she would love just one night with S I laugh and so does she but she was been serious..she says I want him in bed are you ok with it.i reply of course once I am there babe..she says of course.so more time passes on my gf is getting more flirty with him and he is loving it but still it's all just flirting.

After a bit we decide we are going to head to the night club.while we are walking to the night club my gf tells me she would live if I could put in a word with S and make it happen I tell her if you want him u got do it yourself as I was testing to see did she really want it..I myself was hoping she did as I have always fantasised about seeing her wit another guy.she replies with I will get him and kisses me passionately at the door of the night club..

We head inside the club and I am at the bar with my mate S and we are chatting in general about women when he says your missus is looking gorgeous tonight she has some ass in those pants(gf was wearing tight leather black leggings and short cream top)I reply I know she is unreal love them on her.then my gf comes up and pulls S to the dance floor this is where she was going try and seduce S if I knew my gf because her dancing is very sexy and a little slutty.just as I imagined my gf was all over S in the dance floor and he was loving it from what I could see.they were doing everything bar kiss..he was running his hands all over her body and giving her ass the odd squeeze here and there..she was loving it..

Things were starting to get hot when the music cut out and the night club was finished..

If you want hear what happened next leave a comment and I will continue with the next part f the story.

Thank you for reading.

Hope you enjoyed the story so far.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *nlyme45Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Dont stop lol

over a year ago

Please continue...hot..x

over a year ago

More please

By *ouisa EstelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah deffo mate more!

By *raleebi OP   Man
over a year ago

tralee

Any more interest

over a year ago

More please

By *raleebi OP   Man
over a year ago

tralee

The music cuts out!!

They both come back over to the bar to me and the rest of our gang everyone is chatting away and i tell gf I am wrecked we should head home.

She whispers"is it ok if I ask him to come back for a drink?"

I say"sure" so my gf goes over to them ask him does he want come back for a drink with us he agrees to come with us.you can see the excitement in my gf eyes and I am still thinking nothing will happen here.

We leave the club my gf is linked onto both of us in the middle as we head towards the taxi rank to grab a taxi she stops and says"there will be no threesome tonight guys forget about it"we all burst out laughing.we jump in the taxi I go in the front my gf sits in the back with my mate we are chatting with taxi driver as it's about 10 min drive to our place I turn around to see my he is holding mates hand as he is rubbing her leg and she rests her head on his shoulder the sexual tension is building.

We arrive at the house and head for the sitting room where we turn on some music and I head to the kitchen to grab some drinks as I am making some vodka and red bull my gf comes into kitchen asking do I want help I say it's ok she then asks again if I get him to bed is it ok I say it's cool with me but I don't think he will follow through she says watch me get him and walks away with the sexiest look ever.

I follow her to the sitting room we are sitting down chatting about all things general then gf gets up starting to dance and is looking v sexy again as she moves her hips and her ass is looking great in the leggings I can see my mate can't take his eyes off her she pulls him up to dance they are getting v close again she turns starts grinding her ass along his cock he must be rock hard by now and then out of the blue.

My missus says she is going to bed give me a kiss a passionate kiss and says good night then goes over sits on my mates lap hugs him kisses his cheek says good night too so off to bed she heads.

Few mins pass me and mate are talking about women and how horny we are he says lucky fecker get go upstairs to her and bang her I laugh then we hear a noise it's gf shouting for us to come up to room that she fell we both run up the stairs we get to the room missus is lying o the bed in the sexiest lingerie we both look shocked she grabs my mate hand and pulls him in for a kiss.finally they have kissed.

Comment for more cheers

Ps.will continue tonight of interest sorry for the delay

over a year ago

By *raleebi OP   Man
over a year ago

tralee

" "

?