Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

That personal touch..

By *WLondonMix OP   Man
over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Well we wouldn't be on the sofa for too long... I guess if I came there now I would walk right in and up to you whilst looking straight into your eyes taking my top off ever so slowly so each pair of packs show. Two by two.

Whilst doing this my mind would be imagining all the things I'm going to make reality, making my jeans bulge as the blood rush's to my cock... Before it gets to much to bare I would lay you sideways on the sofa, my mouth brushing against your neck as I guide your hands to my belt... Ur breath quicken s as my hand runs down softly against the side of your neck down your body lingering by your breasts as I cop a feel just under your bra. Your bare arms tingle with goosebumps from the anticipation and your teeth nip your lips as your tongue moistens them to match that which is further south.. By now my belt is off and you have dragged my jeans off teasing slightly with one hand playing around the band of my boxers pulling... Pulling them down slowly and moving your head closer till your lips brush the tip of my hardness...

By now my hands have gentle left your hard nipples and guided by passions and an urgency never felt before I fumble with your button of your jeans with one hand as the other runs up your leg causing your arse to lift up as your shorts followed by underwear slip of smoothly revealing a place where my tongue belongs ... Yours is now moving around my cock as you take me into your mouth pulling me closer with your hand on my cheeks, bringing me even deeper into your mouth ... After the imagination of my mind I have to pull back and out as I gaze upon your body... Appreciation in my eyes and lust blazing, you lock your gaze and see through me, my naked ambitions the slight rise of my chest as I exhale short of breath at the beauty before me...

Ever so slowly your hands reach to mine as mine pick up something From the floor, I stand you up a hand behind my back and walk you to the door.. .whilst behind you moving so close you can feel my breath against the nape of your neck I put my arms around you almost in a loving embrace and quickly slip the belt around your hands and to the doorhandle, whilst slipping down to one knee still behind and slipping my tongue into your sopping wet pussy as my fingers work there way inside along with my tongue and my other hand slowly dragging lightly my nails along you back.. Making you shiver with pleasure and back up untill your lips devour my tongue and suck on my fingers... I am in total control as I tongue fuck you and u have no control even over your own body as it bucks against my fingers wishing for a more filling experience...

Hope you enjoyed it so far, am at work middle of building site with raging stiffy so sadly I must stop and get back to my work out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread