Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cribbage: 1st swing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sue was playing cribbage on line with a guy on the pogo site. during the game the chat got sexy. i laughed reading what my wife was saying to this guy, he really seemed to be getting horny. i kept assuring her talking sexy and dirty was fine as this was the net and he probably lived miles away or in another country. i told sue to check his profile, she did and he ended up only living about an hour and a half away, oops. anyway sue and jay exchanged yahoo addys and swapped a couple of pics, (not sexy ones) and they parted ways. the next day, a saturday sue opened up yahoo and jay was on line. they started chatting again and jay was bragging of all the things he would do to sue, sue was giggling and showing me her answers, i laughed and said your chicken, tell him what you would do to him, hes way off and is only bragging. well a short time later, sue said jay wants to hear my voice on the phone, i laughed and said i think our jay is getting serious. sue said what should i do, i told sue if you carry on you might really have to fuck this guy. we discussed the implications while sue was chatting dirty on yahoo. sue said but i dont want him to have my phone number, i said give him mine. sue gave jay my mobile number and shortly the phone rang. i answered said a few things and handed the phone to sue. it was funny watching sue as jay talked to her, he was polite, but rude polite. next thing i know, sue says jay wants to come down i said thats up to you. she gave the phone to me and i told jay wed meet him in the local weatherspoons and gave him the address. jay said see you two in a couple of hours.

sue put on a lovely push me up bra showing her lovely cleaveage, (sue is 5' 6" 10 stone 34c size 10-12 top and size 8 bottom) a very lowcut top to show her lovely breasts off, a pair of red thongs in a tight pair of jeans with fuck me heeled boots. we went to weatherspoons to await jays arrival. after a drink my mobile rang, it was jay, he was in the parking lot, i left sue at the table and went out to greet jay, i layed down the ground rules, always a gentleman in public as we didnt want any of our friends knowing sue was going to start swinging and be a whore and a slut behind closed doors. not touching sue in public or showing any untoward signs of affection. if there was chemistry, there would be plenty of time for that at ours. sue didnt want a wham bam thank you maam, didnt want a sticky relationship either, sue is multi=orgasmic and doesnt like to stop fucking after the first climax, she likes to keep fucking until she has to pee, then a ciggie, a cup of tea or a drink, then more fucking, so jay would be busy for quite a while.

after a couple of drinks and some flirty chat, sue gave me the sign and i said to jay, back to ours for some more drink? jay was eager. we only lived a short walk from the pub. on the way i explained to jay, sue was basically shy, and although not completley submissive must be led. we entered the apartment and i went to the kitchen to fetch some refreshments, jay and sue were sitting on the sofa, next to each other, chatting away and flirting, i came back in and put the drinks down, and said, are you two going to spend the afternoon chatting, sue looked like what do i do next, i put jays hand on sues lowcut top, and jay could feel sues warm breast, thats it for me, i neednt to anything further, lol, it was quite strange watching my wife respond to another mans touch, exciting and sexy, but strange, sue leaned in an started kissing jay deeply, sue is vert tantric, soon jay had lifted sues tit out of her bra, and i couldnt believe how hard her nipple was, jay noticed and tweaked it gently then started to suck sue's rigind nipple into his mouth. sue responded by slinking down on the couch and spreading her legs a little and i put her hand on jays crotch. again nothing further needed to be done. sue started massaging jays cock through his trousers and you could see the large lump developing, soon jay undid sues belt and slipped his hand inside sues jeans and he was rubbing her clit and slipping his fingers inside her thong. sue undid jays belt, unzipped his fly and took jays cock out and stroked it, my wife sitting there being finger fucked by another man while she stroked his cock, amazing. then sue bent down an blew my mind, she took jays cock into her freshly painted mouth and started sucking him, at this time i told jay, you can cum in her mouth or anywhere on her body except her face. jay pumped his cock into my wifes mouth and i could see him jerk as he came, sue greedily sucked jays cum from his cock, but jay pulled out and saved some hot creamy cum to squirt on sues tits, more to cum later.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkyw00Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

loving it!

fantasy or true?

By *uiceyfruitCouple
over a year ago

whitehaven

cant wait to hear more x