Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We'd been out 1 evening and I was a little worse for wear I was feeling really horny by now so I told hubby to find me someone who could play with me while he sat in the car and watched he said he would and he did

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We'd been out 1 evening and I was a little worse for wear I was feeling really horny by now so I told hubby to find me someone who could play with me while he sat in the car and watched he said he would and he did "

Tell me more

over a year ago

He drove for a while until we came to a quiet lay-by he made me get in the back of the car and then gave me a blindfold to put on I did as I was told then I heard voices from outside the car I was so excited my pussy was throbbing by now wondering what was going to happen

over a year ago

"He drove for a while until we came to a quiet lay-by he made me get in the back of the car and then gave me a blindfold to put on I did as I was told then I heard voices from outside the car I was so excited my pussy was throbbing by now wondering what was going to happen"

You got my full attention dont stop

over a year ago

I heard the car door open and felt someone get in next to me he put his hands on my tits and the juice started to flow I heard theclicking of a camera and new pictures were being taken I was more excited now especially as I couldn't see who was playing with me

over a year ago

"I heard the car door open and felt someone get in next to me he put his hands on my tits and the juice started to flow I heard theclicking of a camera and new pictures were being taken I was more excited now especially as I couldn't see who was playing with me "

nice , wish it was me

over a year ago

This stranger put his hand by my pussy I was so excited I pushed his hand harder hoping he'd put his fingers in me I really needed to come I was begging him to make me come I felt him bend down in front of me he pushed his tongue deep into my pussy

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmmm nice start

Post new Message to Thread