Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The first time I watched my wife fucking another man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and my ex wife did swinging towards the end of our marriage in order to spice it up. She knew I was bisexual and used get really turned in watching me sucking another man off, resulted in some of the best sex we ever had.

She used to play with the guys too, suck them, wank them and they used to play with her tits and pussy but she never showed any interest in sex with them. Then out of the blue at one meet I said to her 'why don't you fuck him', the guy we were with we'd both been sucking off and me and him spit roasted her. She looked shocked, he was keen and she said ok.

I got off the bed and left them to it sitting in a chair at the side. They started kissing and touching, she had massive tits and he already showed he liked playing with them. Soon she was moaning and groaning and he had his head buried in her wet pussy. She couldn't take any more and told him to fuck her, he slid up her body and with no guidance his big cock slid into her wet cunt. A few thrust and she was already cumming, next 20 mins or so he fucked her in 3 positions and made her cum in each one before ending up back on her back and drilled her till he shot his load.

It was fantastic I've never been so turned on before. I cleaned his cock off, both thier juices tasted so good. On way home we stopped and fucked in a lay by. Met up with him a few times after and few other guys but sadly our marriage had run its course despite us now having best sex life in the 10yrs we were married.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it mate would love to hear more

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nice story love to hear more about the other guys she fucked and how she had you join her in serving them

Post new Message to Thread