Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One of many fantasys :p

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We’re on a rare night out in Manchester, the wine’s going down easily and we have been chatting to a man stood next to us at the bar. It's quite obvious we all have the same thing on our minds & he invites us back to his hotel room for a drink. As we all relax and feel comfortable with each other, I allow you both to strip me and lay me on the bed. You lay either side of me and both of you lick and suck on my nipples while one of you rubs my clit and the other fingers my pussy.

After a while, you stand and strip and tell him you want to watch him make me cum with his tongue ... you sit on a chair pulled up next to the bed while he strips and then positions my legs so that you can see every stroke of his tongue on my clit, every suck of my lips, every plunge of his tongue deep inside me ... you watch and you wank & tell him you want to see my juices all over his face from my orgasm. I cum loud and hard and you groan as you wank ... telling me to suck him in front of you ... we stand by the side of you and my mouth opens and my tongue flicks out to lick the pre-cum from the end of his cock, my mouth opening wider to engulf his hard, throbbing cock ... you watch, wanking, whispering that's it baby, suck on that big hard cock, make him want to fuck you. He holds onto my head and fucks my mouth, groaning loudly and you make a low moan, wanking harder and faster ... fuck her now, you say, get on the bed and fuck her ... we get on the bed and he lays me on my side, raising my leg so you can clearly see him entering me, the length of his cock pushed deep into my wet pussy, fucking me hard and deep and you wank faster, yeah that’s it, fuck her hard, fill that cunt with your cock you say. You stand and come over to the side of the bed so that you’re wanking in my face, my mouth open and my tongue flicking your cock as I get fucked hard.

Put it in her arse you say, I want to watch you fuck her arse ... you carry on wanking while you watch him squeeze his hard cock fully into my arse, making me gasp out loud as it stretches me open, oh fuck! I say, it's too thick, too big! But he continues to fuck me and you continue to wank into my mouth ... he lies onto his back and pulls me so I'm on top of him, riding his cock deeper and deeper, you stand at the foot of the bed so you can see clearly how deep he is into my arse ... you come to the side of the bed and start sucking my nipples as you finger my cunt with one hand and wank with the other ... oh fuck baby, that’s so good, I can feel his cock through your pussy walls! You continue to finger me and wank, watching every thrust of his cock into my arse ... you move onto the bed and position yourself between our legs, guiding your swollen cock into my cunt ... you let out a loud groan and plunge deep inside me, fucking me in alternate rhythm ... oh baby you say, you look so good with 2 cocks fucking you, you were born to please cocks! It's so tight in my pussy and you can feel every stroke of his cock in my arse ... oh god man, I'm gonna cum you say ... me too says the other, I need to fill her arse with my cum ... you both fuck me hard and fast, trying hard to hold on but it's no good and your cocks explode at the same time, drowning me in hot sweet cum, I can feel them throbbing and pulsing as they empty every last drop into me ... and I smile with smug satisfaction

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wow

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

And I thought Cheadle was posh!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago