Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cruel mistress tease

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would like a dom woman to toiying and tease me for a full 24 hours i would be tied and gaged from the start. Mistress. Would start with my first ruined orgasm of the day getting me right to the edge and stopping

Mistress starts laughing at the humilliating sight of my rock hard cock spit out stream after stream of hot sticky cum onto my stomach. But it don't stay there for long as mistress scoop up every last drop and pours it onto my ball gag so it slowly runs into my mouth. I can't do anything about it.

Before my shaft has a chance to soften. mistress has other plans she takes a hard tight and painful hold and as fast and rough as she can telling me with a big smile she wants more cum. She starts to counting down from 20. She explains in a soft whispering tone that i can't come until mistress says zero and not a second more or less .

20 19 mistress starts going harder and faster 18 17 16 15 and she slows back down 14 13 12 11 10 9 she starts had and fast millking my shaft 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and i can't hold back mistress can see this and stops leaving my cock to spit my shot into her waiting hand. Before i get a chance to recover. She tells me to roll over tighting the straps on my feet and hands as soon as i am onto my front she says time for your punishment as she sticks her cum loubed hand 1 finger right away into my asshole followed by a second then a third . As she explains she is just getting my hole ready for her big hard black monster of a strap on at the same time releasing the straps from my feet. and tells me to get my ass into position.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

over a year ago

Do you want more ?

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Oh yes

over a year ago

"Oh yes "

over a year ago

I do what my sexy cruel mistress says and mistress lets me know she is happy with me obeying her and doing whatever she wants me to by whispering into my ear that I am a good little fuck slut and if I take her full shaft for the first and 5 more hard deep thrusts without a single sound she will reward her slut.

Mistress pressed the tip of her monster into my cum lubed hole. As hard and fast as she could she rammed her cock in. it was hard not to scream in pain but I kept it in to get rewarded from my mistress. As she pulled out after 5 she said good slut and walked over to a locked door and unlocked it. inside was a sexy curvy girl about 19 she was blindefolded gagged and chained to the wall she had bad fuck toy written across her forehead and abuse please with arrows pointing to her hard already punished nipples written across 2 very large breasts just under them was the invite to fuck every hole and condoms were not welcome .

I could see that a lot of men had already taken up the offer as cum was dripping down her leg as she strugged to stay on her feet in the small cage she was forced to stand in as there was a chain connected to her collar and a steel pole on the roof.

Mistrss removed the chain from the roof and forced her onto all fours and leading her with tthe chain and collar over to me. Mistress then removed her gagg and instructed her to tell me how much loads of cum she has taken in both holes. She says yes mistress and tells me she has had 10 loads in her pussy and 15 in her ass and 2 in her mouth. Mistress asked if I would like to fuck her? I replid yes as she was my perfect girl. right shape bit bigger size 14 curves in all the right places and very beautful face with long brown hair.

Mistress then says with a cheeky grin good but before that can happen you will clean up the mess the bulls of men had shot in her cum bucket of a pussy and ass.

she forced me onto my back again and realised the cum filled girl from her restraints. Mistress told her to stand over me with a foot each side of my head then ordered her to sqaut over my face as she did so her pussy streched open gushing a mix of her and 10 load of cum into my waiting slut mouth. mistress enjoying every humiliating second . She tells me to start by sucking the sticky mess from her dirty streched asshole as I took a big sook of her hole she relaxed and allowed the cum to fill my mouth more this time. mistress told me to hold all of it in my mouth. She then told the cum slut to get down and take the cum fresh from her ass out my mouth and into hers but not to swallow a drop.

When she was happy she had the lot in her mouth she orderd her to lick and spit and dribble it all on and up my ass. It was a pleausure felt so good as she tongue fucked my ass relaxing it ready for the abuse it was about to receive.

when mistress come back into my view she had a strap on that I thought was much bigger but I had not seen the first one. what could I do any way I was restrained and powerless. She told the cum slut to let me finish the clean up and that when she needs a piss to tell mistress

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More more more please

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago