Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Accidental voyeurism

Jump to newest

By *id unvicious OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Bored bored bored bored.... I was rapidly losing the will to live as my girlfriend dragged me from shop to shop looking for an outfit for an upcoming wedding.

We eventually ended up in a large department store and having selected a selection of clothes she headed to the changing rooms, as she disappeared a few cubicles in I folded my arms, resigning myself to the upcoming fashion parade and trying to summon up the energy to sound enthusiastic.

Soon after my girlfriend entered a young woman about 25 went through with a handful of clothes, Tall and slim with long blonde hair I couldn't help but notice her sexy arse as she entered the cubicle right opposite the changing room entrance.

I was trying not to make it to obvious but I could help but stare as I got small glimpses of bare flesh through a small gap in the curtains.

My mind was racing as I began to imagine her naked "what do you think?" my train of thought was interrupted. "oh that's nice" came the default response wishing my girlfriend out of the way.

As she went to try on the next dress blondie parted her certain someone and walked up and down in a flowy summer dress, she looked at the rear view in a mirror and not liking the look returned to her cubicle, unfortunately no gap in the curtain but watching how she was lifting her feet it was obvious she was removing her panties. Reappearing it was obvious she was happier with the way the dress looked.

"what about this one?" said my girlfriend. "yes that's nice, I think I prefer it to the other one" she disappeared once more.

Blondie has left a gap in the curtains again as she tries on outfit number two, I think the gap is bigger as I'm seeing a lot more flesh and get a perfect view of arse and a slight hint of pussy as she bends over to step into some skinny jeans, slipping on a vest top she steps out once more to look in the mirror.

I'm struggling to contain my erection as she parades up and down looking at herself in the mirror, I nearly shoot my load as she then slips the bra straps over her shoulders the unclasping her bra removes it right in front of me.

The white vest top clings to her young body, nipples hard and clearly visible she returns to her cubicle.

"last one" says my girlfriend as she stands before me. I'm actually disappointed as I could happily stay here all day watching blondie change.

"I thought you had more clothes than that?" I said letting her know I was happy to stay but she explained she'd tried the others and they didn't look right.

It didn't matter anyway as blondie had now put back on the clothes she had arrived in.

Walking out of the cubicle she headed in my direction "I saw you peeking you naughty man, have these" She said slipping a small piece of material in my hand. Shocked and embarrassed I slipped the item into my pocket with a meek "Thank you" and she disappeared into the store.

"you're looking a bit flustered, shall we stop for a drink?" said my girlfriend.

"Yes great idea, I just need to use the loo"

I was soon locking myself in a cubicle of the gents and pulled blondies panties out of my pocket, holding them to my nose is inhaled deeply on the sweet aroma. I then wrapped them around my cock and wanked furiously until I pumped cum into the porcelain, can't remember the last time I came so much.

Panties back in my pocket I joined my girlfriend for a drink, her none the wiser of my once in a lifetime experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty but nice!!

over a year ago

awesome

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

eh up mate, never mind telling us about being flashed when out shopping with girlfriend, we want to know who killed Simon in "Reasonable Doubt".........

over a year ago

Very nice!!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"eh up mate, never mind telling us about being flashed when out shopping with girlfriend, we want to know who killed Simon in "Reasonable Doubt"........."

Stalker ??

By *he_batmanMan
over a year ago

Gotham

Post new Message to Thread