Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dogging

Jump to newest

By *avid101999 OP   Couple
over a year ago

northampton

Me and Beccy use to enjoy going dogging . We would pull into a lay by and she would get out of the car and undo her shirt and then slip her bra off to attract some interest and then get back into the car . Then she would slip her trousers off and put her arse up against the window

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would like to know more

over a year ago

northampton

Once we had gathered an audience I would turn on the interior light and she would unzip my trousers and get my cock out ready for sucking . I would then reach round and pull her knickers out of arse crack so her arse hole would be on view to those looking in

over a year ago

northampton

Before going any further beccy would wind down a window and tell the guys if they wanted to see anymore then she would want to see them having a wank . Once a enough cocks were on show being wanted then we would progress with the fun

over a year ago

northampton

She would slowly lower her head down to my cock whilst keeping her arse cheeks pressed to the window . She would take the full length of my cock in her mouth whilst I reached round and spanked her arse

over a year ago

And a sexy arse it is as well

over a year ago

northampton

Yes it is , after a time we wanted some new dogging adventures although Beccy never tired of seeing guys come as they wanked off watching her . So we decided to get more advetorius

By *ob.123Man
over a year ago

Corby

Would love to hear more

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

northampton

So one night in the summer we got out of the car and there were 5 guys who had come round to watch . But this night I told Beccy to get on her knees and told the guys if they wanted their cocks sucking that they better form a queue . And all 5 of them queued in front to Beccy and as sucked on one she wanked the next one she was going to suck . Needless to say they all came but that was not the end of it

By *ob.123Man
over a year ago

Corby

What happened next?

over a year ago

northampton

I got in car and turned my head lights on and told Beccy to go to the bonnet of the car and pull her skirt up for me and bend over the bonnet . I got out and told the guys that they could watch me fuck her . So I positioned myself behind her and waited for the guys to gather round and then pulled her thong to one side and graped her hips and thrust my cock into her cunt as the guys gathered close around us as I proceeded to fuck her til I came .

Once we done that we had to think of a way of topping our fun and come up with a new idea

By *ob.123Man
over a year ago

Corby

Sounds great

over a year ago

northampton

Yea it was great and for a time we were stuck with a way of finding something new to do

over a year ago

northampton

[Removed by poster at 07/03/17 00:56:40]

over a year ago

"I got in car and turned my head lights on and told Beccy to go to the bonnet of the car and pull her skirt up for me and bend over the bonnet . I got out and told the guys that they could watch me fuck her . So I positioned myself behind her and waited for the guys to gather round and then pulled her thong to one side and graped her hips and thrust my cock into her cunt as the guys gathered close around us as I proceeded to fuck her til I came .

Once we done that we had to think of a way of topping our fun and come up with a new idea "

Missed you...I how was this topped?

over a year ago

northampton

Well first thing we tried was going into a dogging lay by and asking one of the guys if they wanted to jump into the back with Beccy and they would take it in turns on the back seat with her to be sucked off whilst pulling her skirt up and rubbing her arse as I sat in the front and watched

over a year ago

Great story n a very sexy mrs

over a year ago

northampton

And the best part is that it's all true and there is more to tell

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"And the best part is that it's all true and there is more to tell "

Look forward to reading more shame none of the pics on profile of you dogging that would just top this story off

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Great stories guys, made even Better because your local xx

over a year ago

Very nice let me know when you go again hehe.

over a year ago

More

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

you still active at this op.as we dont see to many couples at it now.most times just us in lay byes

over a year ago

northampton

We don't it much anymore cos of idiots with cameras spoiling it for everyone . Contintue our story later on if anyone wants me to continue

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

more please very interested shame no dogging pics

over a year ago

Love a good dogging story

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

More please

By *onyfMan
over a year ago

bedford

More please and is 43 still active

over a year ago

northampton

So we wondering what to do next ? Did not take us long to figure out that I would go out and pick up my car and Beccy would find a guy who would be invited round to the house . Once there she would tell the guy that she would like to try something different if he were up for it and of course he said yes . So then she would ring me and I wound drive to the front door and pick them . Once they were both in the back seat Beccy would pull up her skirt so the guy could see that she was not wearing any knickers .

Want me to continue ?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes please

over a year ago

By *onyfMan
over a year ago

bedford

Yes please go on loving it

over a year ago

northampton

She would then lightly put her hands between his legs and push them open rubbing her hand slowly up and down the inside of his leg . In the meantime I would position my drivers mirror so I could see what was occurring behind me .

Then Beccy would reach round behind her and unclip her bra and pull it out from her t shirt so her hard nipples were clearly on display . Then she would run her hand up to his now stiff cock that was still captured in his trousers and all this whilst I was watching in my mirror and waiting for what was going to happen next

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

What a great story

over a year ago

Brilliant story. Love the dogging scene

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm nice

over a year ago

northampton

She would put both hands on the front of his trousers and pull the zip of trousers down . Then undo the button on his trousers and tell him to pull down his trousers and pants so she (we) could see his stiff cock . She then told him to grab her tits and massage them nice and hard whilst she wanked his rock hard cock and still with the top of her legs very much on show

over a year ago

More

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Love reading about your experiences dogging. Please don't stop

over a year ago

northampton

Will continue this one and tell more later on

over a year ago

northampton

Then as I was driving (slowly ) round some quiet roads Beccy would lean over and push his legs open and would tease the end of his cock with her tounge . Then very slowly open her mouth and take all of his cock in her mouth. I told him to reach round and pull up her skirt and take a nice tight hold of her arse as she sucked him. Not being able to get a good view I pulled over and turned round so I could get a better view . I then instructed Beccy to take her t shirt off and rub his cock across her tits . As she did this he exploded all over them .

over a year ago

We definitely need to get that meet sorted. Love your story xx

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

northampton

Not sure if people want to hear more exploits or not ?

over a year ago

Definitely want to hear more

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

More please

over a year ago

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

over a year ago

love to hear more. also be good to know if you are going out again any time. where is good round Northampton?

over a year ago

love to hear more. also be good to k ow if you are going out again any time. where is good round Northampton?

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

northampton

another fun scenario we have is inviting a guy round to video us do some role play and other fun scenarios as well

over a year ago

northampton

one of our fun scenario's is to invite a guy around and have him sit and chat to us sitting opposite us whilst i run my hands over Beccys legs (she is fully clothed at this stage), just teasing him.

Then I tell her to go get us a couple of beers and instruct her to go to the bathroom where I have left her something to change into.

She goes away and me the guy have a chat and Beccy eventually re-enters the room dressed in black lacy lingerie with her hard nipples showing through the top and tight black lacy sides of the clothing pulling tight up into crotch. I instruct her to slowly turn round so us guys can see everything that she has to offer, all be it covered up at this stage. Then I instruct her to come and sit by me again.

Want me to continue ?

By *onyfMan
over a year ago

bedford

Continue plz would love invite round as well

over a year ago

Must be so good to have a wife that does this. What a thrill you must get. We've done similar in years gone by.

Happy days eh.

over a year ago

northampton

o yea , I certainly do

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

would love you to carry on !

over a year ago

northampton

She leans against me and I rest my hand on legs, pushing them open slightly and run my fingers up the inside of her towards her pussy and all the time we are continuing chatting to the other guy and we can see his stiff cock pushing against trousers.

I instruct Beccy to stand up and bend over the coffee table and ask the guy if he wants to join me on the sofa so he can get a good view of Beccy as she bends over, of course he does not need asking a second time!

I tell Beccy that we want to see her bent over even further and to open her legs even more and to slowly move her pert arse around nice and slowly

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

northampton

then I tell her to stand up and still with her back to us, ease her top down so that we can see bear back and then I tell her to cross her arms in front of her tits and to turn round and face us. Once she is all the way round I instruct her to drop her arms so we can see her nice round tits and hard nipples

over a year ago

Loving the stories

over a year ago

northampton

I then instruct her to turn back round and pull her lingerie to the floor and step out of it. She immediately complies and I tel her to bend over again and she leans over the coffee table . I tell her that her legs are not wide enough apart and she shuffles her legs open so we can her beautiful arse hole and cunt lips. Not satisfied with this I tell her to lean further over so we can her tits hanging between her legs. I notice the guy next to me is starting to rub his cock through his trousers and it is huge and stiff.

I tell her that she is turning us on and she must lean lower and open her legs more so we can her juicy cunt lips

By *ilversunMan
over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Cracking dogging stories.

over a year ago

northampton

once she is leaning right over I tell her to put her and on her arse cheek and pull it tight to one one side so we can see right up her arse hole.

I can see my male friend has a real hard cock now and I instruct beccy to turn round and get on her knees between his legs . I throw some cushions on the floor for her to kneel on and she pushes his legs apart. I instruct her t to undo his trousers and pull his cock out.

She slowly unzips his trousers and reaches inside his trousers and pulls out his large stiff cock that she proceeds to slowly stroke. She asks if she can suck it, I tell her that she can only do this when I give her permission.

She spits on his cock and starts to wank him instead, I tell him that if he wants he can rub her tits and he immediately reaches out and roughly starts to massage her tits

over a year ago

Awesome

over a year ago

northampton

I then tell her that she is to suck his cock and to make sure that she gets it all into her mouth and that I'm going to film it . She leans over and puts all of his long stiff cock into her mouth and immediately starts to gag on it. I tell her to keep going and I get my phone out and film her sucking on this guys cock, I tell her to lick his balls and suck on them as she wanks him off .

I get my cock out and tell her to continue sucking him whilst she wanks me. She immediately does as she is told.

I ask my male friend if he fancies giving beccy a fuck

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmm love Becca to suck me

As she walks you

over a year ago

over a year ago

northampton

and of course he does. But before he does I tell him that I want some more good cock sucking shots and I tell him to stand up and tell beccy to keep on her knees so I can better as her head thrusts back and forth sucking his huge cock and wanking me off at the time as I film them.

I then tell her to stand up and bend back over the coffee the table and stick her arse out with her legs wide open

over a year ago

And??? Lol

By *pen 2 offersMan
over a year ago

Irchester

"We don't it much anymore cos of idiots with cameras spoiling it for everyone . Contintue our story later on if anyone wants me to continue "

Have you ever been to Summer Leys and tried there?

over a year ago

northampton

Yep been there done that

By *hyguy2Man
over a year ago

colerton

Dogging in Leicestershire le65 anyone cheers

over a year ago

By *pen 2 offersMan
over a year ago

Irchester

"Yep been there done that "

Would love to see you there again!!!

By *v shaunaTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

So many good times used to be loads in and around Doncaster ! Only one active now !

over a year ago

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

over a year ago

northampton

I tell the guy to stand behind beccy and grab her hips and I tell Beccy to reach round behind herself and guide his hot stiff cock into her cunt. Telling her that she is going to fucked as I film it and immediately that he has cum I am going to take his place. She does as instructed and I tell to bend right over so he can get go access to her cunt with his cock. He grabs tight hold of hips and thrusts his cock deep into her and she moans as she feels his long hard cock go deep into her and she immedialty gets wet and tells him not to stop. All the time I am filming them both

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 01/05/17 16:43:10]

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I tell the guy to stand behind beccy and grab her hips and I tell Beccy to reach round behind herself and guide his hot stiff cock into her cunt. Telling her that she is going to fucked as I film it and immediately that he has cum I am going to take his place. She does as instructed and I tell to bend right over so he can get go access to her cunt with his cock. He grabs tight hold of hips and thrusts his cock deep into her and she moans as she feels his long hard cock go deep into her and she immedialty gets wet and tells him not to stop. All the time I am filming them both"

Love to join Becca and you too

over a year ago

northampton

he starts to slow down and Beccy shouts at him not to be so selfish and to fuck her long, hard and fast. He obeys and thrusts his cock deep into her cunt with his balls slapping against her arse each time he does it. Beccy keeps moaning and just saying - yes, yes, yes. He eventually comes and withdraws his cock , Beccy makes to stand up but I tell her to keep bent over as I want my turn and I take his place . Pushing my doc roughly up her cunt and grabbing her hips. Our male friend is a quick to recover and I notice him wanking as I fuck Beccy, I tell her that she should not leave out our new friend and instruct her to turn her head so that she can take his cock in her mouth again. As I pound her from behind she is throwing her head back and forth sucking on his now rejuvenated hard cock

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmm beccas a hotwife

over a year ago

northampton

as I see our male friend cum I feel my hot cum spurt out my cock and feel the muscles around Beccys cunt tighten on my cock as she comes as well.

After our friend has left we decide that we must find something new to try and that will be my next story

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I'd love to help you with that

By *rucker 67Man
over a year ago

corby

Would love to join yous am looking for some round m1 jnc 29 truck stop anyone help

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread