Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hall pass

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So me and Hayley were doing good. Still doing our supposedly poker nights where me, my mate Chris, josh and Andrew all giving her a good fucking every couple week or so. It was coming up to where Hayley was going away for the weekend with her friends. So me and Hayley were sat on sofa watching crap on tv and she turns to me and says to me you know when I go away I'm the only one with a boyfriend out of the four of us and the girls were winding me up saying I can't pull like the rest of them because of you. I know I fuck Chris and them but you are there but can I have a hall pass when I'm away please? I'll tell you everything....

I'm sat there looking at her, she doesn't look worried or anything. She neither knows I'll say yes or doesn't care if I say no and go mad and still fuck other guys and just not tell me. I ask her what she intends to do. Thoughts already in my head and I can feel my cock getting hard. She pulls a slutty smile and says well I was maybe thinking about being fucked. That was it my dick was rock hard. so I asked so you basically want to be a slut? She could tell I wasn't mad or anything and comes out with yeah. You know what them 3 are like and I sometimes miss pulling random guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I needed to fuck her there and then. I couldn't wait any longer I say to her if she wants to be a slut she best show me how much of a slut she wants to be. That night we fucked for hours both of us imagine her getting fucked by random guys. She was telling me as I was fucking her all the slutty things she wanted to do with them.

So it got to the day she was going for her girls night away. I said to her that she has to tell me everything that happens and as soon as it happens. She gave me a good bye kiss and a feel of my cock and with her slutty smile she says don't worry I will.

Was thinking about her being a slut all day. Didn't hear from Hayley from when she left early morning until I got a picture message about 5ish. I opened the message up and it was Hayley with

A cock in her mouth with a caption love you baby. My dick was rock hard with thoughts going through my head.

I sent a text back saying you dirty slut love you too. About half an hour afterwards. Receive a text saying her and friends got talking to group of guys in the hotel bar and ended up going to one of there rooms and that was the guys cock. She told me she ended up fucking him and was a good fuck and she will text me later.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Got to around 11 and I had just got in from pub and receive another text saying. Been naughty again. Don't even know what guys name was and lost my knickers in a alley way. Loving this hall pass! I couldn't wait for her to get back and give her holes a good fucking. I went to bed thinking about her being a dirty slut and loving it. Wishing she was next to me to fuck. I fell asleep and woke up about 3 when phone was beeping for a message. Opened it up and was some more pictures. One was of Hayley naked in between two naked guys and holding there cocks in her hands all with big smiles. Next one was of Hayley and her friend Emma both on knees with one guy standing up in the middle with Hayley and Emma both licking he's dick. One was of Hayley bent over being fucked with her holding her doing a thumbs up sign. I had to get my cock out and start masterbating looking at her pictures. I couldn't sleep now. Thinking about her being a dirty slut and not caring about me.

over a year ago

I heard from Hayley about 12 in afternoon when she text saying she had a great night and loved this hall pass thing. She said her and Emma had brought the guy Hayley first fucked and he's mate back to there room and all fucked. end of the text was does the hall pass still count? I couldn't believe how much of a slut she was! She had one guy before she went out,one when she was out then had the first guy and he's mate at the end! I replied with it might be. Why? Her answer was well there is a guy at work that is leaving the following week and moving away and he has been wanting to fuck me for ages and I think it will be a perfect going away present for me to turn up to he's house and have him fuck me. I had met him once and he seemed a good guy was good looking and I caught him stareing at Hayley all the time. I said to her go for it and to take more pictures for me.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

You should tell her you need some spread wide pics of all her mates as well, so you have some wanking material too.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

This is hot.

over a year ago

Thank you baby her reply was. Glad you said yes because I had already agreed to go round he's when I get back. You can fuck me afterwards. I thought what a cheeky slut! I'm really going to abuse her when she gets back now. Received a text about 7 saying she got back okay going round to marks in 5 minutes and will be at mine at 10 o clock because he will drop me off and to make sure I have my phone on me from now on. That was me getting excited. Wasn't long before I was getting pictures. First one was her in her long coat high heels stockings and suspenders bra and her slutty smile. She had turned up like that and the next one was he's big dick in her mouth then few more of her bent over and being fucked. I couldn't wait to fuck get so hard and rough. Time was taking forever.

over a year ago

More more lol

over a year ago

It got to 10 and I couldn't wait any longer. Then I heard the door go Hayley walked in still only wearing the long coat stockings and suspenders and her slutty smile. Then I noticed another thing she was wearing on her face. She had dried cum over her face and didn't care. With that she comes out with come fuck your slut of a girlfriend now

over a year ago

With that I walked over and just bent her over. My cock was hard and been dying to get inside of her. Her pussy was still soaking wet and was swollen from all the fucking she has been doing. As I was fucking her I was fingering her ass and knew what I wanted from her. Had a bottle of lube ready on the side and got her hole ready. I started easing my cock in then started going for it. Hayley was shouting at me to just fuck her like the slut she is. Then she started to tell me how all the guys fucked her. This set me off and I ended up coming inside her ass. She then turned round and says by the way I'm away to London with the girls for 3 days next month and I better get a hall pass again

over a year ago

Glad people like mine and Hayley's stories. She is letting me it some more on. What's next one people want? Holiday? Wedding night? Taxi?

By *r fandangoMan
over a year ago

around

over a year ago

Wedding night please

over a year ago