Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

role play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have asked wife to try swinging she says lets just go out see how it might work we go into a pub full of men n couples shes wearing red dress g string shes 38gg

finish the story from here anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

anyone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She sees a man she likes the look of and tells you that she wants him in your bed while you watch

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

You approach him, he say he lives two minutes away, but isn't comfortable with you watching, happy to take her away for thirty minutes and bring her back well used, she has a gleam in her eyes and can't stop staring at his crotch, he leans over to her and whispers in her ear, she smiles at you, gets up and goes to the loo, thirty seconds later she's back, kisses you sweetly and tucks her nice damp panties in your hand, pulls him to his feet and almost drags him out of the pub without even a backwards glance, looks like you have opened Pandora's box, and her sweet pink box is going to get opened too.

over a year ago

3o mins later shes back

over a year ago

i walk in see gorgeous lady big breasts

i look for seat room full

i ask if seat free there table

they say yes , i sit down,

we all chat for a while

i notice her dress wet at front where her legs crossed

i carnt help looking at it and her tits

she see me smiles

i smile too im so turned on she see it

she uncrosses legs mmm no nix i see all way up

she goes to ladies

her hubby says she wants me can he watch

i say sure

i follow her to ladeies she stood there looking mirror rubing her hands on her body

i go to back of her hold her she moans

says take me

i kiss her as feeling her up

hubby cums in watches she turns round plays with me bj me so hot i lay on floor she sits on my face i feel im getting bj same time its hubby on me

gets her more hornyer

i stand and doggie her as she bj hubby spit roast her

then hubby cums to back me dogging me 3 in a line so horny we are we all cum and clean each other up n go back to room with cum in ur holes so wet

we say same time next week

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Looking like the cat that got the cream, flushed and slightly disheveled, she sits down with a thump like she's exhausted but grinning madly, thank you darling that was fantastic, she kisses you full on and asks you quietly "can you taste his dick" he shakes your hand and says you lucky bugger, she really loves cock, he heads to the bar, and sends the barmaid over with two drinks, your Mrs is telling you all about how well used she got, and thumbing through some pictures on her phone, your head is spinning and your cock is trying to rip through the front our of your jeans, just as your Mrs arrives at the last pic on her phone. The one of his big member having been extracted from her ruined creamy and reddened snatch, condom yanked off and the contents of both his balls spilled across her Brazilian, the barmaid leans in to put your drinks down, looking straight at the phone as your Mrs says " I want more,..now" the barmaid flushes a bit and says from Mike at the bar, then looks straight at your hard on, you realise you are squeezing it through your jeans, and she can see it as if you had it out, it's even leaked a patch through at the head, the barmaid looks straight at your wife then back to you,"nice cock" she says as she walks away smiling back over her shoulder, plants a kiss on her finger tip and taps it lightly on Mike's lips as she passes him.

over a year ago

don't stop

over a year ago

You meet me go back ur house and we fuck

over a year ago

yes