Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ballerina

Jump to newest

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

willenhall

I want to share with you one of my experiences from when I was 20. It was my brothers eighteenth birthday and we had tickets for the local night club HARPER'S, some of you may know it, just outside Walsall.

To make maximum use of our free entry and cheap drinks we turned up at the club promptly. Alas my brothers mate (the only one of them who was actually 18) got turned away and no amount of flannel was changing the bouncers mind. The decision was made to continue, a man down, and the rest of us entered the fine establishment.

It was a large night club and unlike the clubs we were used to you actually didn't stick to the carpet. It looked empty except for the odd cluster of people in their own little groups. So we headed for the bar and got our free bottle of bubbly and cheap drinks. Whilst we were ordering a group of nice, classy dressed girls were also ordering and it wasn't long before someone was brave enough to strike up a conversation.

I got chatting to a lovely girl by the name of Louise, she was tiny in frame, reaching only 5'. She was adorned in a tight, but tasteful, red dress that came to just above her knees. moving down from her knees she had slender yet powerful looking legs which ended at a pair of red sequin high heels that would not have looked out of place on the set of the wizard of Oz. Moving up from her knees she had an amazingly well shaped bottom and a stomach that you literally could do your ironing on.

Past her waist came the unexpected surprise of a heaving chest that was bigger than you would expect on a woman so tiny. Her low cut dress perfectly encompassed he firm stern breasts. Then on to a very pretty face with full lips, chocolate brown eyes which was all framed nicely by her dark brown bobbed hair.

I was torn between starring into her deep. Town eyes and her perfect breasts as we made small talk.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

willenhall

As we chatted I discovered that she was from Tamworth, she was at training to be a ballerina. On telling me this she proceeded to stand on her toes as if to confirm that she wasn't lying.

Within a space of a short time we had both consumed a bottle of free bubbly and the conversation started to turn more daring, coverin everything From how flexible she was to the most exotic position she had achieved in the bed room.

The bottle finally empty I asked her what drink she would like but at that moment a very loud song came on preventing me from hearing her reply. I leant forward and again asked what she wanted, in reply she leant forward and slowly kissed me on the lips. I didn't need a second invite and for the next ten minute we accommodate each other's tongue into our mouths. The whole time being cheered by bother her and my mates.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start . She sounds like a sexy young woman

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *r fandangoMan
over a year ago

around

over a year ago

over a year ago

willenhall

After coming up for air it was obvious there was a spark between us and that neither of us was satisfied with just a kiss.

Louise stood up and took me by the hand and asked if I still wanted to buy her a drink. We went to the bar and decided to have a look around the still almost empty club. We found ourselves on the upper floor of the club which was totally empty and sat in a dark alcove that was as far away from anyone as possible.

She leaned forward again and started kissing my neck with slow sensual passion. It was an amazing sensation and then I felt her hand moving it's way up my leg until it found its stiffening target. "I want this" she whispered into my ear , emphasising the point by gripping tightly on my rapidly swelling cock. Her forwardness took me back for a second but I soon recovered

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

More

Post new Message to Thread