Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Strange how things change

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being married and chatting away on fab i had the chance to meet a guy not ever meeting a guy b4 it started as a chat and things led to sexy chat . We chatted about most things wifes what we like and so on . This guy was local to were i lived . We swapped pic and chatted . One morning as we chatted he asked me if i would like to meet him on my way to work . For a chat . I was a bit shy but said i would . It was an early morning meeting he told me a place and time . It was still very dark mornings . So i told him i would meet him . As i drove to meet him . I was scard . But i said i would go so didnt want to let him down as i got to the aranged place i see hes can . And pulled up behind him . Well im here now and theres no going back i got out me car and walked to hes car and got in passengèr side . Couldnt see much it was still dark and there was nobody about . We sat there chatting and . We got round to sex again . As we chatted i watched him rubbing hes jeans . And then he asked me if i wanted to feel him . I was so horny at this point i reached over to hes jeans . And i felt my first hard on . It felt big though hes jeans . As i rubbed away he pulled the seat right back as i was strokeing hes coc . He asked me if he should get it out i couldnt wait . To see it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Good start . Keep going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As i undid hes jeans it flooped out and my god it was big one hand was lost on it . Was thick and vainy and hes bellend was like a helmet . As i stroked away i heard him moaning witch got me excited and i wanked it faster and harder he ask me if i would suck it . But i was undecided and never sucked a dick . But it looked so nice i couldnt refuse so i lent over it and put it in my mouth fuck it felt nice as i sucked and played with hes big balls he grabbed the back of my head and forced it deeped and i was gagging my lips was tingling from hes bell end passing my lips . I felt him getting tence and i didnt know if i should carry on sucking but i was carried away as keeped sucking . I knew he was going to cum but i was in two minds . But i was so horny so i carried on few mins later i felt him tence and he cum in my mouth and fuck he had a full load i felt it squirt at least 4 times no were to spit it out i had no chice but to swallow . It was salty but i had no choice so i gulpted it down and sucked it clean . He said it was the best bj he ever had . Made me feel good as it was my first time .

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like you had a great morning xxx

over a year ago

Sounds perfect!!!

over a year ago