Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On the bus - true story

Jump to newest

By *ighorn2006 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Travelling on the No 3 in Soton yesterday evening there was a woman in her early twenties with dark shoulder length hair. She was wearing a fleece jacket and black leggings that had a lacy design up the side of the calf.

She was sitting on the left hand row of seats opposite to my side.

I'm a sucker for leggings and her thighs looked amazing, a bit too amazing as I got captured admiring them ! I gave a quick smile and turned away.

Like a moth to a light I couldn't resist another look but now she'd dropped both hands in to her crotch. I thought perhaps a bit defensive and I'd intimidated her when admiring her tightly covered shapely thighs.

But then I noticed a slight constant movement of her lower hand ! OMG ! I think she's touching herself with one hand while covering it with the other hand. My imagination ran wild finking of her thumb or finger running along her pussy lips through the thin stretched material of her leggings. Unsurprisingly I get caught again and get a knowing smirk.

I look away and when I look back her hand was up at her face and it looked like she was smelling her fingers !

I smiled and ran my tongue along my lips, this was sexy flirting and she was teasing.

Her hands dropped back down to her crotch and the slow discreet movement of her fingers started again.

As the bus stopped at another stop and I hoped that no one would sit next to her spoiling my view, she jumped up and walked down the bus to get off, not a word not a second look. But her arse looked fantastic as the material stretched across her cheeks going partially opaque with no hint of any underwear and I imagined a damp camels toe at the front.

Amazing, subtle exhibitionism and voyeurism at its best ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

Great

over a year ago

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing

over a year ago

By *urplehead55Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Fantastic bit of Voyeurism there, was you wet with pre Cum cos I know I would be.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

"Travelling on the No 3 in Soton yesterday evening there was a woman in her early twenties with dark shoulder length hair. She was wearing a fleece jacket and black leggings that had a lacy design up the side of the calf.

She was sitting on the left hand row of seats opposite to my side.

I'm a sucker for leggings and her thighs looked amazing, a bit too amazing as I got captured admiring them ! I gave a quick smile and turned away.

Like a moth to a light I couldn't resist another look but now she'd dropped both hands in to her crotch. I thought perhaps a bit defensive and I'd intimidated her when admiring her tightly covered shapely thighs.

But then I noticed a slight constant movement of her lower hand ! OMG ! I think she's touching herself with one hand while covering it with the other hand. My imagination ran wild finking of her thumb or finger running along her pussy lips through the thin stretched material of her leggings. Unsurprisingly I get caught again and get a knowing smirk.

I look away and when I look back her hand was up at her face and it looked like she was smelling her fingers !

I smiled and ran my tongue along my lips, this was sexy flirting and she was teasing.

Her hands dropped back down to her crotch and the slow discreet movement of her fingers started again.

As the bus stopped at another stop and I hoped that no one would sit next to her spoiling my view, she jumped up and walked down the bus to get off, not a word not a second look. But her arse looked fantastic as the material stretched across her cheeks going partially opaque with no hint of any underwear and I imagined a damp camels toe at the front.

Amazing, subtle exhibitionism and voyeurism at its best ??"

Did you not follow her..?

By *ighorn2006 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Following people off of buses is slightly creepy and pervy !!

It was what it was

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

She was somewhat flirting with you to say the least. ..

over a year ago

Shame she got off

over a year ago

"Shame she got off "

Sounds like she got off twice

By *arren the doggerMan
over a year ago

willenhall

[Removed by poster at 22/02/17 23:50:49]

By *arren the doggerMan
over a year ago

willenhall

Ffs ! Why didn't you get off the bus and at least feed the horse !!! Lol

over a year ago

"Shame she got off

Sounds like she got off twice"

Wheyy

I recon following her off the bus would be exceptionally creepy. She might just have had an itch, then gone to scratch her nose

over a year ago

I have the same thing a gorgeous lady gets on my bus I have seen her looking on fab but too chicken to say anything I have looked on who's near but

Post new Message to Thread