Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Knickers left deliberately?

Jump to newest

By *aughtyHOTWife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Near Bath

Have any wives or girlfriends left knickers around knowing they will be seen?

Whilst restoring a few bikes at home several years back, me and 2 mates would spend evenings and weekends getting them rebuilt..

I soon realised that when ever Went for a pee that my wife had left a pair of knickers on the floor, I dawned on me that every time the guys came to use the Loo they'd see her worn knickers to.

On the Friday after a few drinks I questioned her about. Initialy she denied any reason but soon admitted it turned her on knowing my friends were enjoying them!.. She new that they'd pick them up 'probably sniff them, later she admitted to find cum in them most days and new it was Al as she'd gone in and picked them up knowing he'd just visited and finding his cum in her knickers & still warm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ffc290677Couple
over a year ago

sandy

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds you have a fun lady in your life

over a year ago

Have you any bikes I can help restore

over a year ago

Next time your mates come round, you should get Tina to remove her knickers and introduce her naked pussy to your mates!

By *aughtyHOTWife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Near Bath

"Next time your mates come round, you should get Tina to remove her knickers and introduce her naked pussy to your mates!"

Oh indeed one of them was introduced to her pussy 'And all other play bits' a few months after the bike build. He became our first and regular MMF fuck buddy..

Funnily not the one that would wank into her knickers..

It was without doubt what sowed the seeds of our slightly alternative life style..

over a year ago

"Next time your mates come round, you should get Tina to remove her knickers and introduce her naked pussy to your mates!"
who is Tina

over a year ago

I would love to find a horny wife's knickers to wank and cum into, knowing that she would find my fresh spunk on the gusset.

over a year ago

"Next time your mates come round, you should get Tina to remove her knickers and introduce her naked pussy to your mates!who is Tina "

Read the profile some beautiful pictures of Tina

over a year ago

Used to do homers for people, and would love to have a we rumage any chance i got, would have loved to have been at your house. One of the guys mrs had all her very skimpies hanging off the radiator. Some very nice stuff indeed. No way it was accidental. I always volunteered to help when he needed a hand.

over a year ago

I used to put gfs dirty knicks in bathroom when the lads were round

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Have any wives or girlfriends left knickers around knowing they will be seen?

Whilst restoring a few bikes at home several years back, me and 2 mates would spend evenings and weekends getting them rebuilt..

I soon realised that when ever Went for a pee that my wife had left a pair of knickers on the floor, I dawned on me that every time the guys came to use the Loo they'd see her worn knickers to.

On the Friday after a few drinks I questioned her about. Initialy she denied any reason but soon admitted it turned her on knowing my friends were enjoying them!.. She new that they'd pick them up 'probably sniff them, later she admitted to find cum in them most days and new it was Al as she'd gone in and picked them up knowing he'd just visited and finding his cum in her knickers & still warm."

Yummy.

over a year ago

We've left Mrs Naughty's knickers lying about a few times when we've had guests. A huge turn on for us.

over a year ago

Love this thread , I worked as a tradesman for over 20 years , different house most weeks and nearly always worn knickers laying around !! Yummy

over a year ago

Tradesman to,once I was fixing a new sink in the bathroom when the lady asked can I use the bathroom so I left she come out so I went back in and Wear I was working she had left her panties,I could not help my self they wear still warm I Cum in them and put them aside she soon come in,looked at me and said that is wear I left them and smiled soon after I come out to get something,and through a slightly open door she was on the bed playing with her pussy and sniffing the panties,I could not help myself and pulled on my cock until I Cum as I turned and put my cock away there on the chair was her daughter just finishing pulling her panties up and looking all flustered, I made a excuse that I had to pick a part up, so I could come back the next day,she said she will be out but my daughter will be here,so glad I went back it was awesome,

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

More please

over a year ago

I used to/still have a person leave her used panties lying around. Don't see her often these days tho.

Love finding them and anyone else's.

Post new Message to Thread