Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ed's wife'should pantie drawer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I saw an ad online inviting cds to visit a guy in Charlton in London to parade before him in his wife's sexy undies. I was well up for this as I love rummaging through undie drawers, and so I arrived as arranged and met Ed who was around 65, but with a young Thai wife of 25. She was out working and he allowed me free rein of her lingerie. She had drawers full of sexy stuff and so I slipped into loads of things and paraded in front of him while he wanked. He wanked and sucked and spanked me too and it was all rather erotic as her undies were sooooo sexy!!! Expensive silk knickers from Harrods and Agent Provocateur. Fantastic lingerie. After about an hour he was ready to cum and so I knelt in front of him and he pulled her sexy black silk knix down and spunked into them. He then pulled them back up on me and the feeling of his hot jiz oozing down my shaven thighs was ecstasy!! I almost came myself at that point, but held back long enough for him to finish me off. On my way out Ed gave me a pair of her knickers. A really lovely sexy blue silk pair that I kept for a long time after.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story.

I would have wanted the ones you'd been wearing with his cum in them.

Actually, i probably would have just worn them home.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Did you go back

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No. Didn't go back , but did do similar things with other guys.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"No. Didn't go back , but did do similar things with other guys. "

Mmmmm please tell more

Post new Message to Thread