Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dressed risky out and about

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if any couples enjoy going out with their wives dressed a bit slutty, maybe to pubs and does your wife enjoy being on show? Does she enjoy showing even more if others look at her?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *om and kellyCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Kelly always a little shy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like dressing a little sexily showing a glimpse of my stocking tops when I cross my legs and that I have no panties in quite a thrill ..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure if this will have ever happened but, have you ever been out dressed naughty and broke down on the way home and seen in your outfit by the recovery guy?

over a year ago

I love to see pics of ladies flashing stockings in pubic or by a window & outside. Have always wanted a lady to catch me looking & uncross her legs for me flash me her knickers or pussy. Stockings be nice also

By *smfuncplCouple
over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Love doing this. Have a recent picture on profile x

By *jnkjnCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Wilma very often wears tops that either shows loads or is see through when we go to pubs love watching guys reactions when she bends over and nipples pop out

over a year ago

We love doing this , so hot

By *irty-milfCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

My wife will often wear very revealing outfits when out on the town.

A while back she wore a totally see thru blouse that split to her waist with a micro mini which barely covered the curve of her ass and high heels.

The guys in the bar were trying so hard to pretend they weren't staring at her nipples I dont think anyone noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

Strangely not one of them had the balls to approach us and say hi. I think they were scared off by the blatant sexuality of the outfit.

By *igyingazMan
over a year ago

workington

Me and my ex where in infusions one night. Came out and it was pouring down so hot a taxi. She was still in basque and stockings under a coat and taxi driver got a great view. Doorman and barman both had eyes on stalks too. Loved it

over a year ago

Mmmm u naughty naughty lady

By *eachPreacherMan
over a year ago

Canterbury/London

"We love doing this , so hot "

If I saw you around outside I think my cock would just instantly burst out through my jeans

over a year ago

"We love doing this , so hot

If I saw you around outside I think my cock would just instantly burst out through my jeans "

over a year ago

"Just wondering if any couples enjoy going out with their wives dressed a bit slutty, maybe to pubs and does your wife enjoy being on show? Does she enjoy showing even more if others look at her?

"

All of the above all of the time

over a year ago

Female always wants to go that extra bit and be risky and flash and stuff but I'm a bit of a killjoy and tell her to cover up, sometimes I just wish I would let her get on with it as deep down I love it

over a year ago

I love it when we go out somewhere that's not on our regular bar crawl or hotel and Scarlett tarts herself up in very sexy heels, stockings and dress. Not too slutty but extremely classy.

Watching the guys watching her as her legs show a little stocking top is priceless. We always end up chatting the night away to some hunk or another hanging on every word Scarlett says!

Love it

over a year ago

Love it when Mrs goes out like that with stocking tops and lots of cleavage on show

By *iamond dave 18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

My ex girlfriend used to dress slutty always a turn on knowing lots of lads wanted to fuck her

over a year ago

Take tonight for instance this lady will have on the shortest most revealing outfit semi transparent white dress, skimpy white thong clearly visible and the highest of heels ?? no stockings as we're out in the sunshine far to warm.

By *cottscotlandMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I like dressing a little sexily showing a glimpse of my stocking tops when I cross my legs and that I have no panties in quite a thrill .."

Now that's a really sexy look.

By *obby19275Man
over a year ago

grantham

Years ago..a woman at work accidentally exposed her stocking tops as we sat chatting in her office. I couldn't believe it as she crossed her legs, and her skirt rode up exposing the lace tops. I couldn't help but keep looking at her legs on the sly, but then she caught me. I was embarrassed and she simply asked

'are you enjoying perving at my stockings?' and smiled.

I could barely get my words out and and said 'sorry I didn't mean too'.

She just laughed and asked me if I liked a woman wearing stockings.

I replied 'yes, what man doesn't like a woman in stockings.

With that she went and locked her office door....

By *ddyansianCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

We love to do this especially going commando

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Always enjoy a risky flash!

over a year ago

Always on holiday wife will dress aexy every night bra less short skirts etc

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde, France

Love it..

Pics on my profile were taken in Paris last summer..

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"I like dressing a little sexily showing a glimpse of my stocking tops when I cross my legs and that I have no panties in quite a thrill .."

Love to watch you in a pub showing your legs off

over a year ago

Red often does this. Very short skirt no knickers or bra. White tight halter knock top to lift her huge breasts. Her huge nipples on show and hi heels. Blokes are always looking at her

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Particularly in the warmer months of the year my wife wears tight t shirts with no bra...she knows it turns me on as i see guys walking towards her with their eyes totally focused on my wife's breasts. .

And has on occasions when we have gone out for dinner...shes been wearing a short skirt and after paying a visit to the loo has put her underwear in my hand..I've now got to continue the meal knowing she is totally commando..

The bill is asked for pretty soon after that..

By *ddyansianCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Heading into Norwich Saturday night. Should be dressed in a risky outfit.

over a year ago

Need more like you xx

over a year ago

I love dressing sexily and enjoy the comments and looks

over a year ago

I love my wife going out dressed risky and flashing strangers really turns me on think the funniest time was at McDonald's we had to park up and wait for the food the young lads face was a picture when he come to the window with a bag of food and the mrs ws sat there with her tits out lol

over a year ago

not sure my wife was aware how slutty she looked when we went out for some drinks one night. black skirt and a blouse, not that slutty but she then wore fishnet stockings with a seam running up the back of them. have to admit seeing a 50yr old woman in seamed fishnets looked slutty to me. to top it off half way through the night she took her knickers off and gave them to me.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's great when your lady partner knows how to tease you when you go out. Luv watching sexy dressed ladies and they catch you looking at them mmmmmm

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Mrs wears fishnet stockings or seamed with big boots or heels no knickers and plenty of cleavage on show and always flashes her stocking tops

By *hestercplCouple
over a year ago

chester

love to get V dressed and take her out P

over a year ago

If we are away from home and on a night out I always dress sexy/sluty turns us both on knowing men are looking and would love some of what am showing

By *alawCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes I love going out whether it is shopping and or on a night out with hubby and not wearing any underwear, as you can imagine stiff nipples having others looking is a huge turn. Well hubby likes knowing other guys are looking, as for a night out in a pub or similar that is more appealing especially while sitting having a few drinks and slightly parting my legs for other guys to see xx

over a year ago

Wish there where women or couples into this near me!

By *cottscotlandMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

All you women are such a pleasure to see out enjoying the sexiness of your amazing bodies x

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Wife went out shopping for new carpets the other week short skirt tan stockings high heels, at the shop she had to bend down several times to inspect the carpets it wasn't long before the shop owner came over to assist !

He's coming round to measure up soon so we will let you know how that goes down !

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'd love to see this!

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Just wondering if any couples enjoy going out with their wives dressed a bit slutty, maybe to pubs and does your wife enjoy being on show? Does she enjoy showing even more if others look at her?

"

this thread was for k .as louie would say .k you dress like a whore.you look like a whore .you are a whore .most of our pics where taken when whoring out in public

over a year ago

The wife often dresses sexy when we go out and gets lots of looks from men , she makes out she doesn't realise that lots of men are looking at her gorgeous legs but i think she secretly gets turned on by it

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I arranged a meet with a lady on here and she turned up in a skin tight black mini dress that moved up over her stocking tops every time she moved. When she sat down I could see she had no knickers on and so could everyone else in the restaurant! We went to our pre booked room and fucked all night. I saw her regularly for over a year. Awesome woman. If you're reading this Amanda from Derby thanks for great sex !

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) like showing a bit too much while out shopping or drinking & hubby loves me telling him about it when I get home

over a year ago

Went out for a naked drive today see mynew pic…wish someone with me to take pics outside in sun

over a year ago

"I love dressing sexily and enjoy the comments and looks"

You look fantastic naked too!

over a year ago

Surely that's a story worth telling!!

By *taceylacyCouple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

God, yes.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

k will be dressed like a whore for shore later .if weather warm later a walk through the woods .[if not in the dogging van ]

Post new Message to Thread