Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Surprises

Jump to newest

By *it and fruity OP   Man
over a year ago

hereford

Been wanting to meet up with one sexy woman on here for ages , she knows who she is , but alas not yet.

Being a constantly horny single dad I have to admit one arms bigger than the other as I'm not getting enough 3 someday or even 2 somes .

You all still reading , good check this surprise out tonight .

She looked fucking sexy , tight skirt , yes a jacket that hid the tight shirt showing off great tits , well bless my luck she slipped in her heels boarding the train , my luck I caught her and helped her onto the train , a thanks and a no worries next we're sat next to each other . Small talk and a can't wait to to get home for a wine and bath , cheeky me that sounds like fun I wish . You should join me , can't I have to get off at next stop or I would and we wouldnt sleep tonight , looks me straight in the eye and says really . Well fuck it in for a Penny in for a pound and I say really , dropping my hand on her stocking clad leg .The smile back says explore , as my hand strokes and slowly rises her legs part and she leans into me , I find her panties and slip a finger under and slowly start to rub , I'm lent into her , two fingers inside and thumb rubbing the clit . With that I get a whispered take me to the toilet and fuck me hard .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start . Keep it going

By *olfie2000Man
over a year ago

Download

By *olfie2000Man
over a year ago

Download