Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The devil and I

Jump to newest

By *eeky goodness OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Before i start I'd like to apologise in advance about my spelling and grammar, things get jumbled up in my head which makes it hard.

This is pure fantasy, written about a few people I know and I hope you enjoy it and if it goes down well I'll write some more.

Sandy an angel and a devil, at first all I saw was the angel, curvaceous, green hazel eyes which seemed to burn with intensity, brunette bordering on black hair running down to her shoulders and ass to die for and her chest was just as breathtaking. Her voice that I would never forget like silk soft and smooth but with an edge that burned with the same fire as her eyes you might have missed it as her way of speaking was that of butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but to my pleasure I would find out that first appearances could certainly be deceiving and about the devil inside her......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Worcester

"Good start "

Cheers joe0157 glad you like it

over a year ago

Worcester

It started as a group night out with friends planned months in advance so that we could all enjoy ourselves and not worry about work the next day or other matters.

I got text from a friend (let's call him James)telling me we were meeting around 7.30 for a few pre-drinks round his and that there would be a few others tagging along that I didn't know a few work friends that she'd invited, I said I don't mind anyone tagging along, more people more laughs and more fun but that I would have to meet them in town later as I had to do some last minute work.

So the hours pass by while work hard to try and finish, ping goes my phone 8pm john you should be here wowee the beauties my wife (lets call her Janet) invited, you should get your ass around here the fun may start early. Now I should explain that Janet and James were the ones who introduced me to the way of fab and there swinging lifestyle, when a night is planned with them involved usually ends in some fun, I hadn't actually been part of there parties as I had been in a long term vanilla relationship but James had always told me the details as he'd always wanted me to come along and he'd talked about me playing with Janet as he watched or joined in.

This time though I was single but wasn't really interested in anything happening but sandy was going to change that....

over a year ago

Worcester

As I'd carried on my work, I'd get texts saying hurry up mate and other such things by 9.30 I was on the last stretch ping went my phone video this time James came into view "you are missing all the fun dude" with a laugh as he panned the camera round focusing on Janet "hey sexy" she purred "get your butt here now, you are missing this" She said seductively into the camera as she pulled a lady towards her, there lips locked then parted as tongues fought for dominance maybe I should take time to describe Janet beautiful, intelligent, brunette hair shoulder length hair, glasses, an infectious laugh and a breathtaking smile, curvy, perfect ass with magnificent chest and tattoo's.

Janet's hands moved across her friends body as they kissed, cradling her head gently in her hand, down her neck stroking it softly across her breasts pulling the dress down and loving that she found no bra and nipples already semi hard, breaking the kiss she dropped her mouth around the one nipple while her fingers played with other giving it a gently pinch and flick, the unknown lady groaned in appreciation of her breast being played with the video cut off, I sat at my desk in silence in awe at what I'd seen, my cock rock solid and throbbing under the desk it was time to finish this work....

Post new Message to Thread