FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sue from the office and my birthday surprise.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first story to share and I've got plenty more to give now I've found a place to share .... so here goes.

I'm 24 years old, I work for a company that consists of yard staff ( manual work ) and office staff.

There's a woman who works in the office, her name is sue, she's 45 years old and is a self confessed sex lover. She's what would be known as a filthy filthy woman, but not a slag, purely with partners and affairs.

So me and sue have always got on well, we have great banter and occasionally engage in the causal chat about sexual lives and preferences.

Anyways, a few weeks before my 24th birthday , I was in the office completing paperwork and me and sue were alone ...

She's asks me what my plans for the weekend are ect and after brief talking we somehow get into the subject of what knickers I like .. I tell her that I my favourite of all are anything red, preferably the smaller the better!

She tells me all about the few red pairs she has, and says she will bare it in mind for future.... thinking nothing more of it as we always have these chats but goes no further, I carry on with my day and continue as normal.

A week passes and it's my 24th birthday, it's a Monday, a boring Monday at that!!

As I'm leaving my machine to head towards the tea room for my lunch break I get a message on the work walky talky.. hi luke it's sue here I've left your pay slip inside the front of your bag, as you wasn't here Friday when everyone's was handed out. Ok thanks sue I reply ,...

I get to the team room and go straight into my bag to check the pay slip only to find it is in there, but it's inside something red and beculiar looking, without anyone seeing i take it out of my bag for a closer look, I immediatly then realise it's a pair of knickers! Shocked and hoping nobody has seen i stuff them into my pocket, I head straight for the toilers and lock the door for a closer look ...

I untangle the knickers, that are still warm to the touch, to find a sticky but still slightly warm feel on my fingers from the gusset! Immediately it clicked in my brain that she has put them in my bag after playing with herself in the lady's toilet .. at this point my cock is rock hard and I can't get enough of the cum filled knickers, licking them, sniffing them and wrapping them round my cock I cum like I've never cum before!

I proceed to take a picture of the cummy mess I've made over the knickers and my hands and send a picture to sue!

She replys with, happy birthday darling, our little secret!!!

This truely was the best birthday present I've ever received and was the begging of what has become something special with sue!!

Thanks for reading guys and this is hopefully my first but not last if it's received well

L x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good story !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago