Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The day the coach broke down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'd packed my things for a weekend away and as I always like to be smart I was wearing my tight dark blue jeans, brown guchinarri shoes and crisp white shirt on the way south to visit friends I'd not seen in years.. trouble was the train was way too expensive and my car needed new tyres so I was on the pessant wagon national express!

Inching up the isle trying to find a seat away from the ones that look homeless or actually are and the screaming kids and the old folk who just love coaches!! What's that all about?

I found four seats near the back empty and plumped down. Pulling out my earphones and latest book I was already uncomfortable when a voice said.. is anyone sitting there? Looking up I was definatley take Off guard as I was looking at a rather out of place glamourus mature woman with sparkling blue eyes and a very neat black bob cut.. being erm into the more femme atire in my spare time I couldn't help but notice her tight Shapley legs in her black satin trousers and gorgeous heels.. her breasts looked perfect under her sheer top and just peeked out from her smart jacket.. I've always had a thing for ansmartly dressed woman and she was gorgeous with it. no I replied and before I could say anything else her suited husband appeared and plonked himself down! She then sat the other side of the Isle using the window seat as a baggage rack!

Luckily though after 30 mins they were both very nice and chatty and it made the laborious journey fly by.. they even shared their gin and tonics.. turned out they were off to a wedding and had their car stolen the day before and this was their best option.. they were also booked on my next change of coach too! Small world. She was called Beverly and her husband Dominick. He was a good looking guy too and they both were about in their 40's. Was turning out to be a good trip!

well that was until change over at Victoria bus station! Off we got to streatch our legs and then the delay signs started!! Seems there was a huge pile up on the m20 and we were going no where!

I wasn't hanging around in the cold and was just wondering if a decent pub was nearby when the couple came tottering past with their cases and must have read my mind.. fancy joining us for a drink? Going to be a long wait isn't it..

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving it, more please

Reply privately

By *eecekydawnMan
over a year ago

nr Brighton

This looks interesting. . .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *egsonfireTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

More please

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

We found a pub right around the corner and Dominick offered to get the drinksmin while Beverly and I found a table.. following her through the tables and chairs I couldn't help but stare at her lovely pert bottom shimmering under her satin trousers.. I couldn't work out if I waseamerised by her bum in them or if I wanted to wear them myself! we sat down and small talk about how I'm going to be late for my friends reunion and how Beverly was pissed because although the wedding was tomorrow she was going to miss her planned night of pampering, massage, nails, hair and sauna which was her routine the night before a big do. Apparently they couldn't stand the groom who was a nephew and the bride was just a nasty gold digger. Jokes started as thendrinks flowed and at one point I started telling a story about an ex When i looked up and Beverly was looking right at me but in a very different way.. her smile now was more devious than friendly..more hungry and lusty than the professional and well rehearsed that it had been before. snatching a glance at Dominick he seemed oblivious! Was I confused? I looked back and Beverly had her head in her phone.. must have been me.

As the conversation went on I could of sworn Beverly was interjecting sexual inuendos flirting but was it just me?? I made my excuses and left for the toilet.. was berverly flirting I wondered! Nah

Stood at the urinal lost in my thoughts about when the coach would be leaving I was wondering if we should go and check in person or rely on Dominick s app updates when I looked up and Dominick had joined me at the next urinal along.. hi he goes all jolly and doing that man we. It's stared straight ahead .... except my eyes were cheating and looking down when dominick unzipped himself and fuck me!!!!' I coughed no choked and just managed to cover it and not pee on myself before turning to look at Dominick and going red in the face.. his cock was huge it didn't spring out of his trousers it fell. It must have been 6 inches and it was totally flacid at this point. Dominic's stared back with a smile and just nontchulantly said "I always get that reaction don't worry about it"

Then as we were washing our hands the quiet Dominick surprised me again.. "so you gay or bi then?"

I almost fell over and before I could think I blurted "I'm straight" .. I've always been nervous and shy about my bi side!

We returned back to the table with Beverly but someone had pinched a chair so Beverly was now sat between us.. as I sat down and was just about to suggest we check the coach in person i missed the chair arm and steadied myself using beverlhs satin covered leg.. a little shock a little lost in the moment like time was slowing down I definatley left my hand there a loiter too long and she didn't budge and inch..

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Promising!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

more!. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I sat back in my chair in silence a little too embarrassed and no idea what to say after I profusely appologiesd. That's when Beverly as cool as you like simply said... Danny do you have a girlfriend?

"No I replied" a little too quick

" shameful" she said " your far too good looking and nice not to have someone and not be enjoyed"

I went bright red but Dominick quickly changed the subject back to the coach. I lept at the chance and offered to go check! phew I thought a way out. But as I was putting on my coat I felt Dominick's hand on my shoulder

"Sit down I'll go" he said. A little firmer than the polite wimp I thought he was! and before I could insist he was gone

I sat back down with Beverly and had to cut the silence .." I'm sorry about earlier " but I wasn't ready for the response.

"I'm not" and I also noticed unless I'm wrong you enjoyed the feel of my silky trousers! Am I wrong "?

I must have gone bright red and started to stutter.. I'd experimented with dressing a lot in private but no one and I mean no one ever knew. It was my secret.

" it's ok I think you did enjoy it but I don't want to embarrass you" "let me ask you something else"

"Do you find me attractive? because by the look of the tightness in your jeans I think you do"

Didn't want to embarrass me!!' Ffs I was gobsmacked and until she had said it I had no idea I had a hard on! But yes I did.. there no lying so I just nodded my head.. it felt embarrassing but also humiliating and if I wasn't mistaken intimidated!

" hey looks like our coach has arrived! Drink up"

Dominick had returned and we left heading Back to the coach

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was raining hard now as we stood in the cue to board as our cases were loaded one by one and our tickets checked. I'd made up my mind though. God I fancied Beverly for all the right and all the wrong reasons.. she was much older than me and her husband was with her but she just stirred something inside me.. but I was going to sit away from them and let my shyness my embarrasedness and the belief it was pointless slide..

I stepped out of line and told the coach driver I needed a quick toilet stop and to wait. I went and new they would all be seated when I got back alowling me to slip into a seat away from Dominick and Beverly. I was almost convinced I was pleased with myself as it felt much more comfortable when I returned and climbed the steps of the coach into the isle

I was barely two seats back searching for the empty seat away from them

"Danny there you are.. were sat at the back go on we've saved you a seat" Dominick was behind me somehow and his hand was in the small of my back urging me on

We reached where Beverly was sat on the isle seat like before but this time she stood and gave way to the window seat next to her

" you don't mind do you know onlu domick wants the space this time to sleep "

I gulped as I slide into the window seat beside her in the now dark coach.. I smiled politely but put my earphones in and took out a book as the coach roared out the station ..

Reply privately

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Loving it so far!

Reply privately

By *eishel215Man
over a year ago

Ware

More more more it's getting good XXX

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep this going

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm please continue x

Reply privately

By *eighbiMan
over a year ago

Leigh

Reply privately

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Do you think the coach has broke down again in the middle of no were. Nd with no signal.

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

I hope this was a mega bus!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Liking this a lot

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

More plz

Reply privately

By *orny_red_guyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

All sat and loaded on the coach Beverly with her blanket over her to keep her warm, my earphones in and book open and Dominick with a book too we set off..

30 mins in i can see Dominick is asleep and so too is Beverly.. under the hum of the bus and in the darkness I'm all too aware my leg is touching beverlys and I can't stop myself getting aroused by it.. aroused by the satin, aroused by the glimpses I get of her stilletoes.. she occasionally moves in her sleep and I must be imagining it because when she does she seems to move her legs even closer to mine.. damn it I need to sleep to stop these thoughts so I put my book away and lean back

I was just dozing off when I feel beverlys hand start to caress my leg ... I freeze pretending to be asleep as her hand sneaks across to mine and slowly gently moves it indernthenblanket onto her satin covered leg!! Omg I know I should have pulled away but I realise I'm rock hard in my jeans and keep my hand there gently rubbing her upper thigh feeling every milimeter with electricity

Then I feel her hand push the blanket over both of us and start to rub my hardness !! That's when she turns her head and whispers into my ear

"Don't worry about Dominick he won't mind"

And before I realise it she has my jeans expertly and undetected by anyone else undone and is now slowly stroking my cock under the blanket

I don't make a sound or move to stop her as I clench my teeth feeling myself rise and at the same time loving the touch of her leg and now in between them!

Oooo the slightest whimper escapes me as I cover her hand in my juices

She pops me back in with the same singleness she took it out and without saying a word slips her hand back but not before whispering she'd like more of me.. then without another word she slips back onto her side and as if by magic returns to her sleep!

So incredible horny I ride the rest of the journey in silence and gradually fall asleep myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like where this is going more please

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

By *iknaknok42Man
over a year ago

limavady

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting very good looking forward to the rest of the story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope there is more to this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

And next??

Reply privately

By *imontilMan
over a year ago

County durham

Wow horny xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wake sudden as I crash into the seat in front! Fuck!

The coach has had to break suddenly as there has been an accident and headlights all around us are screatching and splayed everywhere with people on the coach screaming.. then silence as I realise as does everyone else were ok and the sudden pile up has stopped

"For Christ sake this trip is an nightmare. Never again on the coach" Dominick says to me just as I realise he has swapped seats with Beverly and is now next to me.. "what's happened" I ask

" looks like an earlier accident and people have brakes late., we hit the car in front but no real damage I can see" " means we're not going anywhere fast though"

Confused as everyone we sit around while the driver tells is all to stay put while he sorts it out.. Beverly doesn't seem bothered though as she keeps staring at me with her suggestive demanding eyes.. I'm turned on by the attention but this isn't the time

After 45 mins the driver announces he is turning off into the services and a new coach is on its way to take us on it could be some time.. I've definatley missed the party now go ducks sake waste of journey and money ... Dominick and Beverly are discussing going home and ditching the wedding too

When Beverly announces another idea!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it keep going

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Looking forward to the idea

Reply privately

By *oublethefun696Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Omagh/Belfast

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

This sounds ominus . Keep it going

Reply privately

By *iknaknok42Man
over a year ago

limavady

Good story

More plzzzz

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *amesbarkinMan
over a year ago

rye

Very promising, really need to read more.

Reply privately

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

continue plz

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

and.....................

Reply privately

over a year ago

They must still be waiting for the next coach to pick them up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story cant wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry been so busy will update soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look Dominick I'm so over your nephews wedding and I'm damned if I'm ruining my whole weekend and not getting the chance to wear the new things I've spent weeks shopping for..... your not that fussed either are you?

I'm thinking we're not far from that lovely hotel we stayed in before and could go there for the night perhaps go out or have a nice meal... perhaps as Danny has missed his weekend too he might like to join us.. not like we can't afford it is it! "

Dominick

"Well hmmmmm we did miss our annual get together last week....( hahahhaha he laughs to himself oblivious to me why..)..too so maybe we could make up for it... what do you say Danny fancy a night in a swanky hotel being wined and dinned with us two ?"

Now this was getting out of hand but God Beverly had that look in her eye again and over Dominicks should shot me a little wink and a pout of her bottom

Lip that just said 'dare you to say no' ...my weekend too was lost and all I could think about was the stirring in my pants.. sod it you never know I might get another snog out of it with Beverly I thought lol.. I'm very much the shy type but these two seem nice people, have made me very comfortable and who dares wins!!

We loaded into a taxi Dominick had called and 30 minutes later we were dropped off at a some what remote very grand and I mean very grand country hotel.. we were met at the steps to help with the bags by a butler for fucks sake! Now I'm no scrubber and I have decorum but this was way out of my league so I just stayed silent as yhe butler greeted Dominick and Beverly by name and a warm hug !!

"Been here once or twice" Beverly said as she shot me another wink that Just said 'I want you'

I followed them inside ...

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good to see this continuing

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more plz

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Great Loving this story

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

Reply privately

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

Reply privately

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

Great story. More please !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this ,Thankyou for sharing xxx Sara xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Ready for more please

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

After checking in we get taken upstairs in the loft by the porter.. now if I didn't know better this porter in his 40's was eyeing up beverlys satin ass in the lift mirror and to make it worse Dominick had noticed too and was enjoying It.. but no one said a word and when the lift opened we all strolled

haplessly to our rooms which were 3 doors apart.. "1 hour change Danny and we will meet you at the bar... if you need anything you know what room were in or just bell tommy here the busboy" and with that gave me her usual seductive wink and disappeared inside their room

I too went into my room 'WOW' this was some room.. wondering in mouth open taking in the extravagant decor and the huge four poster bed with silk sheets and all the trimmings.. there was even a sofa area, dressing table and balcony overlooking some stunning countryside .. the bathroom had a lit up plunge bath, two sinks, and two walk in wet rooms! This was some place.. I turned and tommy the busboy was stood in silence with a little wry smile on his face twirling his moustache.. "sorry I forgot" and went for my wallet but tommy refused saying mr and Mrs knight had already tipped him enough and he just wanted to make my stay as enjoyable as possible !! I'm cracking up I thought as I'm sure he was looking me up and down!! Fuck sake I need a drink .. tommy left the room and showered and shaved, freshened up and cleaned my teeth.. always loved mouthwash weird eh? put on my black ted baker shirt , dark jeans and brown shoes, fixed my hair and strolled out my room feeling like a king..

I reached the bar area and beside my tender age I was determined to show my sophistication and fit in so I thought no pints tonight and ordered a gin And tonic with a twist.. I was just making small talk when even the bar mans head turned and Dominick and Beverly walked in ... wow

Dominick in a very slick dark suit, white shirt with cufflinks, black shiny shoes and a red silk tie looked like the count of monte Christi and I have to admit a handsome one at that.. god I was even starting to fancy Dominick!!

But Beverly took the

Limelight with her hair in her usual immaculate bob with stunning makeup of smouldering eyes, slightly bronze highlighted cheeks and dark glistening red lips wearing a very sheer plunge neckline all in one satin jumpsuit in red with matching red stilletoes and by the looks of her shaded toenails nylons underneath.. she had a wide pearl neck choker on with matching bracelets and drop earrings.. god she had great legs and a perfect ass forgetting about her beauty and by wearing trousers all the time she really new how to show them off !!'

"I'm sorry I didn't have a suit or anything" now feeling under dressed..

"Don't be daft you look even cuter than you did last night" shot back Dominick ??

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this can't wait for more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm more plz

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

More more.

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *hily2Man
over a year ago

Ivybridge

Great so far cant wait for more!!!

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

over a year ago

We had a couple more drinks and then sat down for dinner in the restaurant and conversation was flowing.. so was the wine, "you been here before a lot then because the bell boy tommy seems to know you very well" I asked

Beverly chuckled "yes a few times and tommy always remembers us" and there it was that wink again !

Throughout the meal I couldn't stop staring at Beverly and her perfect chest enhanced perfectly by her black jewelled bra under the sheer material of her outfit.. and all the time I could feel Dominick staring at us both.. we finished desert and Beverly left for the toilet. It was such a lovely night.

Then my breath was lost as Dominick slid his hand onto my leg under the table and asked me if he could ask me something.. I swear the way his big manly hand caressed my thigh made me instantly hard and a little scared I just froze

"I'm going to be honest with you Danny. Beverly likes you I mean likes you a lot.. we both do! You see Beverly has always had a thing for cute younger guys and she's taken with you.. she told me about what happened on the coach"

My heart skipped and I moved my leg away instantly.. "I I I I'm sorry I don't know what to say" ...shit this is some weird lovers tiff I'm the middle of!!

But Dominick s hand gripped my leg hard and didn't let go..

"It's not like that I like Beverly to have her fun.. I always have.. I think you've already found that Beverly is very very hard to say no to... I'm just suggesting that you don't have to be afraid to say no to her because of me.. in fact When she told me about the coach incident I quite liked it"

well I was speechless but my cock was still rock hard under the table and before I could talk Beverly returned and swooped into her chair at the table.. domick moved his hand but not before a finger tip brushed my hardness . Nothing more was said and I relaxed again but very confused.

We all returned to the bar and ordered more drinks. My mind was running overtime and I needed space so I left for the toilet.. what was going on! Even if I did understand it I did fancy Beverly like mad and dominicks touch well it had me so confused and so god damn horny. But Beverly id love to spend some time with her .. stop it it's the drink talking I told myself

But as I left the toilet and turned the corridor corner I walked right into Beverly who grabbed my face with one hand and my crotch with the other and pushed me hard up against the wall and kissed me even hard.. then she expertly opened my mouth and I felt her tongue inside .. "I want you Danny and I know you want me.. you don't have to be scared and I don't take no for an answer"

Gulp! I was already hard in her hand again and the imposing way she cornered me turned me on.. and she knew it with a wry smile. I knew it too I was already weak and putty in her hands.

"your going back in the bar and handing Dominick your room key and then your going to meet me in the lift" OK?

Y y yes Beverly .. I was stunned I didn't even try to refuse.. there was just something about her something so overpowering I don't think anyone had ever said no to her.

"Its Mrs knight"

And with that she left, leaving me to take my room key to Dominick !

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm more plz

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Spectacular

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Getting very good now.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I walked nervously into the bar area where Dominick was sat drinking his bourbon and nervously paused before I reached him having second thoughts but Dominick had seen me and beckoned me over.. "have you got your key then?"

"I I I " I wa lost for words clutching my room key in my hand..

"It's ok" Dominick said "I know and I approve in fact I like it it turns me on"

I went right red but Dominick had my key out of my hand before even knew it was gone "hope your rooms tidy .. now don't keep Beverly waiting she doesn't like to be kept waiting"

With that I turned on my heels and wondered towards the lobby and the lifts. As I reached them

Tommy the mature busboy walked passed and gave me a smile a big smile and a wink.. like he knew!!

My knees were shaking as the lift started to take me up.

I reached the room door and stood there plucking the courage to knock when.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

Reply privately

By *hily2Man
over a year ago

Ivybridge

Keep it cumming!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Great story

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

continue plz

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this . More please

Reply privately

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Knock on the door....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Waiting or more.... or hasent he knocked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think he must have got scared and ran away

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Thought you were told to meet Mrs knight in the lift. Tut tut

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just found this, loving it

Reply privately

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Great thread....

Reply privately

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

And what happens next

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

Waiting

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stood almost shaking and just as I was about to turn to walk away the lock clicked and the door opened! She was stood there looking as stunning as ever.. my eyes strayed first to her expensive strappy stilletoes and then after what seemed an age to her silken stocking covered calves that had a sheen to them and up past her knees to the edge of the satin shiney black trench coat she was wearing.. still in the corridor just staring I realised in reality where I was and my eyes found it.. the silk blindfold and ribbon ties in her hand as she smiled back at me and said... if you come in then you obey me to every word.. if you don't turn around leave now and put it down as a memory you will never forget but will always regret..

I stepped into the room still shaking and heard the door close and the latch lock behind me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The room was big with a four poster bed, side table and settee and from what I could see a very large bathroom.. it was much nicer and bigger than my room

"Do you fancy me yes or no" is all she said

I just nodded

"Then take off all your clothes "

I stood silent sacred for what seemed an age but then found to courage and with shaking hands unbuttoned my shirt one by one and sipped it off and then kicked off my shoes and took off my socks... "stop "

I stood stil as she came towards me and traced her finger over my body slowly and then back up to my lips.. your going to donasnyour told arnt you she said

I nodded again

She knew she had me and I did my belt and buttons on my jeans then told me to take them off which I did.. stood in my boxers she then said "and"??

I slide them off and stepped out of them totally naked and feeling very vulnerable.

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon as it's so good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beverly took her time sizing me up toe to head and then approach me slowly ever so slowly circling me ever closer closer until she stood at my side I could feel her breath on my neck

(Go I was so scared I trembled and felt so vulnerable yet so incredible turned on)

A single one over her nails traced my arm down one side and then over my thigh as she whispered into my ear "you won't forget this ever and you will be glad you accepted our invite"

Then she slide behinds me and I could feel her hands gently tracing my spine slowly down until she reached the naive of the bottom of my back and I felt her nails gently feeling my bottom which tenses oooooooo I let out and she instantly told me to relax and be quite

She stepped closer and I could feel her satin trench coat brushing against my cold skin as she continued to trace my body and kiss my neck

My cock twitched and then again enjoying the feel of her touch and thensatin brushing my bum and back and then twitched again as it grew hard and erect stood out before me

"You like the feel of my satin coat don't you.. just like you loved the look and feel of my stockings""

Yesss I let out

"Look at how your cock is responding and I've not even touched it yet "

Then lost in the moment I didn't even realise my arms being eased back behind me or resist as she tied them tightly together at the wrists with the silk ribbon

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad this is being continued

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Wow what a story xx

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooh this has me tingling

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too good!

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes please

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Berverly kissed me on the cheek and came around the font looking at my hard cock

"I think your a very cute boy Danny with a lovely cock and I have very bad thoughts about cute boys like you that I'm going to expose you to"

With that she slide her hand over my hardness and hardly touching it slid her hand up and down the shaft

"I also think you have a lovely cute little bum and something else I admire in cute boys.. lovely slender legs"

With that her grip on my cock tightened and she pulled me towards the bed and eased me onto it so I was sat on the edge upright.

Have you ever experienced heightened blinded touch and material sensation Danny"

" I I I don't know what you mean" I replied

With that she pulled a chair over sitting on it right in front of me.. and slid out a pair of black silk stockings

"Seeing as you love them so much and that you have perfect legs it would be a shame not to"

"Now put your right foot on the chair between my legs"

Nervously I lifted my leg and rested my foot on the edge of the chair in between beverlys legs but careful. It to touch her... my words quivering.. " what are you doing"

"Shhhhh you don't ask questions you just do as I tell you"

With that she started stroking my foot and after taking delight to roll up one of the black silk stockings in her hand slid it over my toes and then slowly rolled it up my calf over my knee and up my thigh until it was high up my leg and the wide lace band was perfectly straight

I almost cum there and then but she knew and every time I started to tense she stopped and waited and then returned to stroking my leg through the silly gloss of the stocking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *im102Couple
over a year ago

guildford

Nice very nice indeed

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

The holy grail

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving every part of this.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *unandgames22Couple
over a year ago

dundee

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would love this to happen to me!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once each stocking was on my legs perfectly and nearly the same heigh up my thighs my cock was raging but Beverly new

She leaned down and without any gentle touch took my full length in her mouth down to my balls and held it there .. no sucking up and down just held it there until her toungue in her mouth made me explode wads and wads of cum

I didn't see any of it even when my body stopped shaking she just eased off as though nothing had happened and waited for my cock to shrink

It was only then she produced the prettiest lace and satin thong if ever seen and slid it up my legs and expertly cupped my now small balls and a limp cock tightly and totally now unseen under the fabric until perfectly placed only the smallest mound was visible

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you think happened next!

Reply privately

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Would love to hear what happened next its got me almost ripping through my boxer shorts

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Love it

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

I'd like to know!!