Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Story with a difference

Jump to newest

By *tephen40 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I look through into the living room, you are on your knees looking away from some one. I pull on the ski mask and push the door open fully. You look up at me I'm naked as agreed with the ski mask on you show no reaction. You glance to your right I follow your gaze. Your husband is tied naked to the chair and gagged his eyes are wide open as he looks at me. I gather myself together and walk towards you and thrust my cock into your mouth, you gag instantly but your eagerness betrays you as you push your mouth fully onto my cock. I look over at your husband who is transfixed watch his slut wife being faced fucked. I look back at you your blond hair covering your face I brush it aside as you suck down on me. Your eyes look up as I thrust into your mouth. Now I look over at your hubby and decide on my next move. I pull your head off my cock look at your naked body nice boobs dark nipples which are rock hard. I pull you across the room and push you on all fours with your head at your husbands crotch. Take it out and wank him I command as my hand finds your wet pussy and I let my fingers slip in you. You are wanking your hubbys cock hard , I thrust my cock into your pussy thrusting deep pounding on you again and again, I push your head onto your hubbys cock you pushes up into your mouth making you gag but I hold your head in place as your hubby thrusts with all his might into your mouth, I pull out look down and thrust deep into your ass this pushes your mouth onto his cock, if you could see the look on his face, as I thrust again and again into your ass, you gag as your husbands cum fills your mouth I thrust one last time and explode inside your ass ..... After a min or two I pull out look at you both. I say nothing as I turn and go towards the living room door I can hear you both breathe heavily I turn and step through the door and take off the black ski mask and hand it to the next person as it was handed to me .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tephen40 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

You decide who the mask was handed too male or female ... Continue the story

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

It's a woman

By *tephen40 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

It's a woman ok, your turn to continue the story get writing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You thought it was a woman, in fact it was a lady boy, the lady boy goes straight over to the woman , who is still sucking her husbands cock, with her ass still in the air, and her ring piece is still agape from the previous guys anal roggering, And the lady boy sticks his cock in her ass, and makes the woman gasp, and yelp with pain, because this lady boy has a 10 inch cock. He fucks her so hard, its another 7 days before she has a shit.

By *tephen40 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

We have a winner no sorry a w.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The lady boy dump his sperm and leaves, as he is handing the mask to the next guy, who is ready to enter, he say, ''fuck me, I bet you made her eyes water with a cock that big.

Post new Message to Thread