Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A married man and a married woman push their affair to golden levels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For many years we had grown closer and closer as colleagues and friends and after many drink fuelled nights out the temptation and desire had finally got the better of us...

Many months later she messaged to say her husband was working nights and that she was out in her new car... I was also out so naturally, we agreed to meet up.

The second my eyes met hers with her in a gleaming brand new sports car, I knew tonight was going to be fun.

After a quick fumble around and a cheeky snog or two, we decided to find a remote spot on the mountain. She pulled up, turned the engine off and immediately went to work, rushing to get my belt undone when that moment of bliss as her warm, hungry, wet mouth slipped down the full length of my shaft. Hungrily sucking and licking the full length up and down. Her hand quickly settled between her legs and as her legs parted, my eyes caught site of her crotchless panties... her pussy already glistening as the moonlight shone through the windscreen.

As quickly as she had started to get me hard, she turned around, bent over presenting the sweetest smelling pussy and pert gym rounded ass to my face.

I couldn't resist... my tongue quickly flicked over her clit - then deep into her hole - followed by an ass rimming that made her moan deeply.

The excitement got too much for the confined space and she whispered to me to get out of the car and to fuck her hard on the bonnet.

As soon as we were at the front of the car, she sat up onto the bonnet and lifted her legs high into the air... seconds later, her warm and soaking wet pussy welcomed the head and shaft of my bulging cock, swallowing it deeply as thrust after thrust brought deep and intense pleasure to us both.

She was starting to sweat and moan... you could tell she was turned on... even more than usual.

She leaned forward, legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper in... and said... I want you to piss... I want your piss inside me.

The adrenaline rush was insane. Did she really just ask that. Could I do it? The last thing I wanted was to get stage fright trying to piss on someone.

I decided to try it... I pulled my shaft out of her and pressed the tip of my head at her opening... seconds then minutes went by... god... stage fright... then suddenly a free flowing stream of hot piss shot from the tip of my cock. With my foreskin pulled back it hit her pussy hard... at that point she grabbed my shaft and pulled me into her... the whole time piss was flowing into her then bursting out all over me...

I was going to cum... the sensations was incredible... she was already tightening around my cock and I knew she was going to orgasm hard. I slowed up... trying to prolong this incredible feeling... we both edged but resisted cumming.

You next I said... her cheeky smile back acknowledged the instruction...

Once again, the tip of my cock stood hard at her opening... her stage fright worse than mine. She repeated "I don't think I can do it" then after what seemed an age, her warm stream of piss spurted out... shooting sporadically over my cock and balls. She finished pissing then slid off the wet bonnet, flung me onto it, then quickly dropped to her knees and took my piss soaked cock deep into her mouth... as she did, her thumb wiped any remaining piss from the area and firmly slid into my ass.

The pleasure was insane... cum erupted straight to the back of her throat which was eagerly swallowed followed by a tongue cleaning of any left over cum...

Getting up from the car she didn't hesitate... clothes straight on... still piss soaked... taking my smell home to play later...

We never did get a chance to repeat it... but who knows what's in the near future xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oure The BossMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fucking Hot!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

Post new Message to Thread