Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When we started to swing young cpl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had sex with a 64 year old when we was 18 met him in a working man's club in Doncaster we was there watching my friends band.

We was together for 7 years met in college. Jenny was very kinky for an 18 year old wore all the stockings and suspenders always wearing low cut tops and short skirts I thought I won the lottery when she decided to go out with me...

Always reading readers wifes magazines and when we was having sex we had a lot of role-playing

The guy in question was an older man been flirting with us buying us drinks and having a giggle.

At the end of the night he says he fancy coming back to mine for the coffee knowing me and Jenny had to catch a minibus with the band back to Sheffield we said no we can't because of that reason it is ok no problem giving us his phone number so we decided to take it just saying hi.

When me and Jenny got home to her flat she said she wanted to fuck that old guy did you see how he was looking at me obviously I understood what she was on about because the older gent it did seem overly keen but was very nice with it probably a bit slimy as you think about it.

Jenny was talking about it for a long time same she wanted to fuck him so we decided to go over to Doncaster to meeting for a drink Jenny dressed to impress she was a nice lady big boobs I remember buying her some Valentine's Day gifts 32 ff bust size 8 to 10 when I think about it my wife now is a size 18 with a 40 ff bust always had a thing with big boobs lol

Cutting off your bits out we ended up back at his flat and that was it he says his cock doesn't last very long now but the fuck for 10 minutes that was enough for us underneath trousers he released a cock what was about 7 half eight inches Jenny looked at it and it was the biggest she had seen very thick massive balls

That was it going for it I never heard Jenny make as much noise in my life you could tell she was getting a proper good seeing to

This was the start and we had seven good years at it but Jenny and I went separate ways due to me wanting to start a family and Jenny wasn't anywhere near that she didn't want kids I was brought up in a family of 7 but still talk to her she still swinging

Thanks for reading my story have got lots and more different Adventures if you are interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What did he do to her,and where does the voyeur bit come into it.???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell more about her exploits then.?

Post new Message to Thread