Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

a little fantasy of mine

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

first attempt at writing anything like this so here goes -b

i've just finished a shift at work and been stuck waiting at the station for a train home for what feels like eternity. when the train finally arrives its packed and i decide i won't check our messages on fab because i don't want anyone to see.

When i finally get home and walk through the door i am pushed back against it the second it closes, Jo is stood there in her sexy underwear, a lacey top that she knows i love her wearing and little thong she knows drives me wild.

She doesn't say a word, just looks at me with a look that says tonight i want you to make me cum so hard, she keeps looking at me in the eyes while she unfastens my belt and pants, before i know it my cock is out of my boxers and deep in her mouth, i can feel her tongue licking my balls at the same time, she places my hands on her head and takes my cock out of her mouth.

"face fuck me" she whispers, my cock gets even harder upon hearing those words, and i start to, slow at first then i start getting faster and faster, the whole time i'm thinking i really wanna cum in her mouth and just the thought of that takes me right to point of cumming.

"oh no no, your not cumming yet" she said teasingly, there is still a lot more i want before i let you cum"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread