Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first Bi experiance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was always messing about with using household items to fuck my arse as I wanked ... I used to get powerful orgasms and so hard when ever I did this this got me to buy my self a nice dildo and some butt plugs after lots of experimenting I got more and more courious what a real cock felt like ... now don't get me wrong I'm not gay I didn't fancy men but the couriosity was to much I had to try ..this leads me to my first bi meet I was invited to a bi party through a couple on here I was nervous as anything but the assured me that I didn't have to do anything but to come along anyway ... well what can I say it was my first party and what a filthy party it was I was very nervous when tom came in I was chilling watching the couple fuck . Tom says have you ever sucked cock before I told him I hadn't but enjoyed playing with myself he said Phil your really sexy your welcome to try see how you like it , well toms cock was huge I closed my eyes and went down on him his cock got bigger and bigger as I began taking his cock as far as I could at this point my cock was throbbing and he asked if I could fuck me I looked at him and his now big hard cock smiled and turned around and bent over he got some lube and sneered a finger in my tight little arse I moaned as he started getting my hole nice and relaxed he started putting his cock in I could feel is helmet slip into my now gagging arse the couple had now stopped fucking and had turned the attention to me and tom fucking Sarah sat in front of me with her wet spun led in pussy and I began to lick her clean as Mike got under tom and was liking his balls and cock as tom was fucked me I could feel myself cumming as tom got his cock deeper and deeper he asked if he should stop but I wanted to feel his spunk explode inside me........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *wenyMan
over a year ago

rufford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ustMe06Woman