Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The day sissy Lilly become bi written by Lilly

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mistress informed me to be at her house at 7pm as Sir e was coming to visit and I would be changed from a straight sissy to a cock sucking slut.

I was ordered to bring my full maid outfit,heels and wig.

I arrived in time and went through the back door as directed.

There was a black bin bag for my male clothes and I striped in the kitchen,ready for my inspection! Mistress likes me properly shaven.

With Mistress permission I proceed to put my outfit on. I had black Panties,suspender belt and black stockings which was topped off with short maid outfit.Brown wig and pink high heels.

I crawled to the lounge and found Mistress waiting for me.

I was made to lick and suck her pussy immediately.

After her orgasm, I was then put in full makeup and red nail polish and a squirt of ladies perfume.

I had not bargained for this because I knew I was traveling home!

After another hour or so of licking Mistress and being fed her warm piss from the source,we heard a knock on the door.

Sir came in and I repeated my orders that Goddess had told me.

"Hello Sir I am SissyLilly. I am Mistress's sissy so please,let me known if there's anything I can do for you".

I was told to remove his shoes and help him off his trousers and pants.

I was told to suck his cock right there in the lounge I was still on my knees throughout .

I sucked Sir hard for a while,then he proceeded to fuck Mistress in front of me.

He kept pulling it out making me taste her juices off his cock .

I also licked his balls as he ploughing Mistress's pussy. My face was pushed in to his ass!

Finally he pulled out and ordered me to open my mouth .He filled it with a big load of warm cum.

I was made to pose for pictures sucking his cock and with a mouthful of sperm as Mistress took snaps

He fucked her and Spunked in my mouth four times before he left.

I was then spanked and whipped before I was subjected to 30 hard kicks in the balls for previous bad behaviour . I cried and I couldn't breathe after seventh full force kick and my testicle felt like it had burst!

I then had a large dildo shoved in my ass and Mistress fucked me hard with it! Calling me dirty whore!

I was then ordered outside and told to lie in the patio.

Mistress came out and position ed herself over me.She gushed a huge piss over my face and body and I was literally dripping in piss!

I was told to get up,handed the bin bag and shoved out the gate.

I was told to wait a few minutes then walk the length of the road back to my car.

Mistress watched from the upstairs windows as did her friend two doors down who she had texted to tell her I was leaving.

I walked to my car and got in covering my seats in piss! I got changed there and headed home a cock sucker bi slut.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horleygentMan
over a year ago

Accrington

I have thought something similar. Fabulous

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

s dam sexy to

By *r 007Man