Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Great Outdoors

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jo and I fucked each other in a field, at the top of a hill, secluded by trees behind us and far enough away from any roads or paths to see people approaching. It was a glorious late September day and we made the most of the autumn sunshine.

I'd met her through Craigslist, a one-in-a-thousand genuine reply to my ad looking for a NSA local hook-up. We met at a pub car park on a Saturday afternoon, my heart pounding with anticipation as her Mini Cooper pulled up. She got out and I smiled as she approached. Petite, blonde, early forties, just like she had described.

It was quick and easy, a few texts the day before and here we were. She got into my car and I pulled away, Jo was familiar with the area and directed me to a quiet lane about 10 minutes away, where we parked up.

We hopped over a wall and as we walked through the woods I kept stealing glances at her. Cute bob haircut, natural makeup, lowcut white vest and denim jacket. Her short dark denim skirt showed off a pair of lovely toned thighs, sunbed tanned. I couldn't wait to expose more of her body.

We made our way through the trees, hopped another wall and found a sunny spot in the field beyond, overlooking the busy motorway, way off in the distance. There was no chance of being seen but that didn't stop the remote possibility of it from turning me on.

We sat down on the grass, a nervous laugh from us both, and began to kiss and let our hands explore each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jo's hand was stroking my cock through my jeans, making it strain to be released. My hand was up under her skirt feeling the intense heat through her silky knickers, rubbing her soft inner thighs. Our tongues were battling with each other, passionate kisses like the kind two people give each other when they haven't been fucked properly in months. Her breath and sweet taste filling my mouth was sensuous and a part of me was disappointed when she pushed me away, to lay me down on the ground. I quickly got over that though as she started to unzip my jeans and unbuckle my belt.

My cock sprang free and she looked at me, grinning shyly. She held it at the base, all 7 inches standing hard and erect and pulled my foreskin slowly down. She was very slow and gentle at first, kissing the tip and running her tongue over it, around the ridge and exploring me. She was savouring it just as much as I was, and her mouth must have been watering at the prospect of sucking my cock because it felt incredibly wet as she lowered her head and enveloped me with her lips.

My hand found its way back between her thighs and she started to grind a little against my fingers as she sucked me. Hungry and greedily, she was enjoying herself so much, that when she came up to take a breather she was gasping and out of breathe. Her technique was excellent, and I was close to cumming but wanted to have more fun with her before that. I lay her back on the grass this time, she opened her legs and quickly slipped off her knickers. Something about a woman getting out of her underwear with haste is a real turn on. Jo spread her thighs wide and looked at me.

Post new Message to Thread