Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex sister in law

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I used to live with my ex wife's parents and her sister. I was a student and over that summer I was doing temp work so some days I would be relaxing around the house. One morning I went and dropped my wife at work and then went back to the house to do some tidying up and anything else to earn a few brownie points. When I went in, the house was quiet and and I assumed that everyone was out so I thought there's plenty of time to do some chores, I might as well go back to bed for an hour or 2. After about an hour I woke up to find the sister in law stood in front of my wife's wardrobe,her back to me, in just a pair of lacy frenchies and a tiny little bra. I couldn't quite believe my luck as I had lusted after her for a little while. She was slightly curvy with a very peachy bum and boobs that were bigger than I would of thought possible for a girl with her figure. I was laid there for a few seconds staring and realised my cock had suddenly got rock hard, so I started rubbing it as she turned round. I immediately felt myself going beetroot with embarrassment and noticed to my surprise that she wasn't horrified. I stammered a little as I tried to apologise for staring at her and she just smiled. 'dont worry I knew you weren't asleep and I would of been disappointed if you weren't excited' at that she walked out of my room and I heard her close her door behind her. I thought to myself now that's a memory for the walk bank and that would be all it would be.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ricksydemonMan
over a year ago

llandudno

Great start

over a year ago

carry on sounds interesting.

By *tuart05Man
over a year ago

wallingford

You can probably see my reaction from Caversham lol

Great start

over a year ago

Later that morning my phone vibrated in my pocket and it was the sister. She wanted running into town and back and wondered if I would mind taking her. I replied saying of course I would and asked her when she wanted to go, thinking she would be downstairs waiting to go straight away. I walked downstairs and looked around and couldn't see her so started making myself a drink when my phone went off again. This time she asked if I minded going up to her room with her washing from the utility room, so off I went to the utility room and found a pile of her washing with a gorgeous red babydoll and matching thong at the top of the pile. Feeling my cock get hard at the memory of earlier in the day, I decided to put a pair of her jeans on top of the pile and walk the washing up to her room. I knocked the door and she asked me to put it on the floor outside and she would come down in a few minutes and would be ready to go into town. She comes down in a short denim skirt and a tiny little top that really shows off her amazing cleavage, smiles at me and looks down at my crotch and smiles 'thats the second time today I have woken your cock up, come on let's go into town'. On the way there she sits looking out the window so I keep looking down at her gorgeous legs doing everything I can not to touch her silky skin. We get into the car park and I turn round to her and tell her I'm going to grab some lunch, message me when your done.....

over a year ago

Great story.more plz

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Great start

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

An hour passes and I'm on my second coffee when my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was my wife saying that she had been asked to work overtime and wouldn't be home until the morning. At this point all I could think about was her sister in her frenchies that morning and wondering how good the babydoll would look, and thought wow I am going to really get myself off tonight without the wife beside me. My phone buzzed again and it was the sister asking if I minded helping her carry a few bags to the car for her so I obliged and found her with 4 big bags including one Ann summers bag which she insisted on carrying. On the drive back I caught her staring at me and smiling a couple of times and as we parked up on the driveway, she put her hand on my crotch and gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said thank you. After all this, all I wanted to do was go and have a shower to calm myself down. Not really thinking about it, I went into the bathroom with out locking the door and stripped off and got in the shower. When I got out, I noticed my clothes were gone and there was a little note saying your clothes were looking like they were ready for the wash so I have taken them down for you. Looking around for a bath towel to cover myself, I realise there is only a little hand towel, so I decided to walk across the landing, in front of the sisters room to my room to find a clean bath towel. As I bend down to get a towel out of the drawer I hear the door close behind me and the sister is stood with her back to the door in the sexy red babydoll and thing that I had seen early in the day. 'you thought I wouldn't notice that you had covered this up earlier then?' she taunts with a sexy yet slightly sinister smile on her lips. 'why don't you just lay on the bed and be a good boy I will be back in a minute' she purrs as she walks out of the room.....

over a year ago

Awesome story keep it up

over a year ago

good story cant wait for the rest of it

over a year ago

Not really sure what to expect, I laid on my bed expecting that nothing would happen when she walks into the room again with the Ann summers bag she had bought back from town with her. She smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled a blindfold out of the bag and put it on me. At this point all I could think was oh shit is this really happening! Next she told me to hold my hands up over my head and she put a pair of cold metal cuffs round my wrists and proceeded to tie them to the metal head board. My senses going into overdrive I feel like I'm going to cum without her even touching me, when I feel something cold and sharp running along my inner thigh I tried hard as I could to not shoot my load but the moment the cold metal brushed my tip, I gave in and cum. 'you naughty little bitch,why did you do that for' she snarls at me. 'now I am going to make you pay for that!'. And with that she fumbles around with her bag and the next thing I know, cuffs are on my ankles and my legs are tied to the foot board with my legs wide open. She then starts chuckling, as something else cold is run down my chest along the length of my cock and then over my balls before without any hesitation it is shoved up my arse. 'mmmm I wonder what big sis will say if she found you like this' she cackled 'if you don't let me do what I want to you this afternoon I shall have to make sure she finds you like this in the morning '......

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

I hear the sister walking out of the room and I try to move myself so the metal dildo in my arse would come out, but the more I moved the less it seemed to want to come out. Sure that she has left me there alone to suffer, I start trying to get my hands free. All of a sudden I hear a whoosh and a crack as the riding crop struck my nipple and I stifled a moan as a hand cupped my balls ' try and escape and will whip these next time' she scolds and then holds an ice cube on my throbbing nipple. She then proceeds to remove my blindfold 'i am going to tease you, my little bitch and if you manage to behave you shall get a reward'.....

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

more please

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

wow

over a year ago

Great start x

over a year ago

"more please"

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Sounds good so far

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

Excellent

over a year ago

over a year ago

Excellent story

over a year ago

over a year ago

Very nice keep it up

over a year ago

over a year ago

Now able to enjoy the view of the sisters gorgeous curves in the red babydoll, I can feel my cock starting to get rock hard again and all I can do is pray to every deity I can think of that I don't blow my load before she is finished with me. 'enjoying the view you filthy little bitch?' she snarls at me as she starts running her long manicured nail up my leg and onto my inner thigh, stopping before getting to my groin. Her hand then disappeared into the Ann summers bag again and pulls out what to me was the world's biggest butt plug, and she commands me to raise my arse and to then drop on top of the plug. I feel it stretching my arse to the point it started bringing tears to my eyes. Seeing the tears she grabbed the riding crop and strikes me on the groin 'dont you dare cry unless I tell you to bitch' she commands me her lips curling into a evil looking grin. Over the next hour she teases my cock and my mind, constantly bringing me to the very edge before once again striking me with the crop. Eventually she smiles at me, and purrs 'i want you inside me, fill me with every last drop' as she climbs on top of me and guides my cock inside her soaking tight pussy. She rides me for what seemed like a few minutes before I couldn't control myself and my balls emptied themselves inside her. 'you think your done here now don't you bitch' she grins at me.....

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story

over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

Superb

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

OMG u would luv that to happen to me. Would luv a lady to Dome me .

By *olfie2000Man
over a year ago

Download

over a year ago

over a year ago