Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

School

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was taken back by a text I got one day....can you come on and discuss your child's progress.....was from their head master....so I headed to the school for my 7pm appointment as agreed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I notice that the school is deserted other than the headmasters office light. I knock on the door and am told to enter. I walk in and he greets me and closes the door behind me. He sits down and says you may wonder why I have asked you here. I reply I am a little intrigued to which he replies well something has happened which I want to discuss with you. I was looking at a website last night and cam across this...

He slid a picture across the desk to me .....

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

"I notice that the school is deserted other than the headmasters office light. I knock on the door and am told to enter. I walk in and he greets me and closes the door behind me. He sits down and says you may wonder why I have asked you here. I reply I am a little intrigued to which he replies well something has happened which I want to discuss with you. I was looking at a website last night and cam across this...

He slid a picture across the desk to me .....

"

Tell more I'm now interested lol xxx

over a year ago

What I saw made me a little uneasy. There was a picture of me dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit which I had posted on fab. I was so looking at the picture I did not see him get up but I jolted back to the office when he locked the door......he sat on the desk in front of me and said now we have something to talk about don't we Stephy....he rested a hand on my knee.....what he didn't know was i had Stephy on under my outer clothes as was on the way to a meet when he texted x

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

Keep going my cocks hard now xxx

over a year ago

He smiled as he moved his hand on my knee and said...you hiding something under there? Now I am sure you don't want anyone to knew about Stephy but as it is I like what i saw.....any chance I can see her for real? His hand them brushed my face cheek and caressed my neck.....have you admit it was turning me on.....so I just nodded and started to undress.....when he realised I was dressed underneath he just said....I am going to enjoy you young lady.....I was shaking but with excitement not fear....I had to admit I found this man so dominant and was loving it x

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

Mmm what happened next is making me want to take u myself xxxx

over a year ago

When I had fully undressed I got my wig out my bag and put it on and slipped my boots on.....he just gasped and said you look even better in the flesh....now bend over the desk.....yes sir I said and did as I was told....his hands where everywhere and I heard a click and found my hands had been handcuffed under the desk.....I was not going anywhere it seemed x just then there was a knock at the door x

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

Mmmm so risky and horny xxxz

over a year ago

He opened the door and did not care that whoever it was could see me bent over his desk....I realised when he spoke to them it was pretty arranged.....come in gentlemen and form an orderly queue.....

I could not turn my head to see but knew I was in trouble......I started to shout out but a sharp pain on my ass stopped me and a sock was shoved in my mouth....shut up slut.....

By *eductiveduo123Couple
over a year ago

Stockton On Tees

Wow! Love love love this!

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

Mmm yes more xx

over a year ago

Oh yes more plese so hot mmm

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Loving it but please write more each time this is too hot to wait for xxxx

over a year ago

I felt another sharp stroke of his cane and could hear zips being undone and clothes thrown on the floor.....it was then I felt hands either side of my hips and my ass moved upward further. A cushion was put under my stomach and my number now was totally open to anything. I felt a cold piece of plastic touch my hole and then without warning something was pushed in....I screamed a muffled scream and heard the head master say now switch it on. The vibratory inside me mad me feel so horny and I kept Cumming again and again. The head master all this time was hitting me with his cane and I was getting more and more aroused. The vibratory was slipped our but straight away before I could close one of my masters skis his cock inside me and said this is the first of many slut. You will attend this office twice a week and expect to be filled and used....

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

Keep going make me cum

over a year ago

over a year ago

I could feel the cock inside me getting close to Cum and then I heard him grunt as he filled me. As quick as he was out then the next one was in and this carried on for a good half hour them taking turns filling me then having a break and going again. My ass felt on firebug I felt one of them un handcuff me while I was still being poundedone. A sheet of paper was put on front of me and a pen thrust in my hand....sign it I was told....I was so numb I did without reading....the guy in me slowed down and the headmaster said good girl you are now our group slut and twice a week you will come to my office and we will fill and use you. Never be late or cancel or we will post your pictures over the net. Also you have agreed to be our maid for parties and you will be pimped out to who I see fit. No refusal or again you will be outed.....this started my life of being a girl slut xxx

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/02/17 19:59:57]

By *baanymoreMan
over a year ago

fife/Coatbridge/glasgow

"I could feel the cock inside me getting close to Cum and then I heard him grunt as he filled me. As quick as he was out then the next one was in and this carried on for a good half hour them taking turns filling me then having a break and going again. My ass felt on firebug I felt one of them un handcuff me while I was still being poundedone. A sheet of paper was put on front of me and a pen thrust in my hand....sign it I was told....I was so numb I did without reading....the guy in me slowed down and the headmaster said good girl you are now our group slut and twice a week you will come to my office and we will fill and use you. Never be late or cancel or we will post your pictures over the net. Also you have agreed to be our maid for parties and you will be pimped out to who I see fit. No refusal or again you will be outed.....this started my life of being a girl slut xxx"

I'm close to Cumming hard xxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Will there be more to this

over a year ago

Not at the moment sorry but will try and add a few more over the x

over a year ago

"Not at the moment sorry but will try and add a few more over the x"

It's a great story

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"I could feel the cock inside me getting close to Cum and then I heard him grunt as he filled me. As quick as he was out then the next one was in and this carried on for a good half hour them taking turns filling me then having a break and going again. My ass felt on firebug I felt one of them un handcuff me while I was still being poundedone. A sheet of paper was put on front of me and a pen thrust in my hand....sign it I was told....I was so numb I did without reading....the guy in me slowed down and the headmaster said good girl you are now our group slut and twice a week you will come to my office and we will fill and use you. Never be late or cancel or we will post your pictures over the net. Also you have agreed to be our maid for parties and you will be pimped out to who I see fit. No refusal or again you will be outed.....this started my life of being a girl slut xxx"

lucky girl

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread